PDA

View Full Version : Why not just let him die?

GTSLOW
11-06-2009, 06:04 PM
http://www.wkowtv.com/global/story.asp?s=11459728

Why put him in surgery???

WAUKESHA (AP) -- Authorities say a Waukesha County Sheriff's deputy shot an inmate at a hospital after the inmate began a scuffle. The inmate is in critical condition.

A spokeswoman for Waukesha Memorial Hospital says the inmate was at the hospital for treatment when he became unruly. Authorities say the officer was not hurt.

Officials aren't yet releasing the identities of either person or details of the inmate's injuries.

Hospital spokeswoman Kathy Allen says all patients and visitors are safe and there was never a threat to their safety.

4eyedstang
11-07-2009, 08:12 AM
your link is broken. but I'm guessing your talking about the Muslim shooter in Texas.

in that case, i say get him all patched up and hear what kind of defence/reason for the shooting . then kill his ass

i would love to know if it was some kind of terrorist attack or more work/stress related

Turbo-Triumph
11-07-2009, 08:16 AM
get him all patched up, and then run him over with a tank 1/2 way, until he is pinned by the legs down, then let the victems family throw rocks at him

05caddyext
11-07-2009, 08:37 AM
Same reason we keep P.O.W's alive during war. Its the moral thing to do.

LET THE MOTHERF$%KER DIE

95mustang302
11-07-2009, 09:01 AM
I think he was referring to the inmate that was shot by a cop at waukesha memorial after the inmate attacked him.

Same principle, I would agree, let the mother fu#*er die. Its ridiculous, he tried to basically kill a cop and were going to save him....

GTSLOW
11-07-2009, 09:12 AM
your link is broken. but I'm guessing your talking about the Muslim shooter in Texas.

in that case, i say get him all patched up and hear what kind of defence/reason for the shooting . then kill his ass

i would love to know if it was some kind of terrorist attack or more work/stress related

No it was the shooting in the hospitol with the jail inmate.

Al
11-07-2009, 10:04 AM
I think he was referring to the inmate that was shot by a cop at waukesha memorial after the inmate attacked him.

Same principle, I would agree, let the mother fu#*er die. Its ridiculous, he tried to basically kill a cop and were going to save him....

Is the inmate guilty of a capitol crime, the reason for his incarceration?
How do we know that this guy is not in jail for a petty crime?

All we know is that he was unruly and he got shot. The cop used his gun, no "dont taze me bro" situation here.

JBs92Lude
11-07-2009, 11:28 AM
I was at work on the phone with a nurse on the the floor when the shooting happened. She was very distracted as I was talking to her, and later on a patient told me about the incident. I think the guy should pay for his own surgery, not our tax dollars. What did he expect would happen if he got out of line and then made the cop think he may attack him?

95mustang302
11-07-2009, 03:39 PM
The guy tried to stab the cop... Necessary force, let him die, my tax dollars don't need to pay for a moron who attacked a cop to get fixed up.

AnothaBadBytch
11-07-2009, 04:35 PM
So glad I will be in Fort Hood in a month. :crying

Al
11-07-2009, 05:48 PM
The guy tried to stab the cop... Necessary force, let him die, my tax dollars don't need to pay for a moron who attacked a cop to get fixed up.

Now that I know that part of the story, I concur.

brotherbenn83
11-07-2009, 06:01 PM
Next time I need surgery I think I will get arrested first, then you guys can pay for it....unbefuckinlievable!