PDA

View Full Version : Free Gift! Craigslist Best of...

pOrk
11-06-2009, 10:37 AM
License Plate BJN7523
Date: 2009-09-11, 11:33PM EDT

Dear Sir or Madam:

Ha ha! You are clever! You regifted your unwanted parking ticket to a neighboring vehicle! Unfortunately, you disregarded two important points. First, I do not drive a silver Buick; second, I do not plan to pay the city $30 on your behalf.

I understand fines double after 10 days and triple after 90 days. Good luck with that.

Cordial Disregards,

the Neighboring Vehicle's Driver

Exitspeed
11-06-2009, 10:44 AM
That is great. hahaha. Owned.

pOrk
11-06-2009, 10:44 AM
More free stuff, condoms and door knobs

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/nor/1361868126.html

Car Guy
11-06-2009, 11:04 AM
Out of sight out of mind I suppose, until their registration is revoked......:chair:

I bought a used car while working at a repair shop years ago and it had close to $2,000 worth of parking tickets STUFFED in the glove box. We added up every single one of them and many were more than your average night parking ticket of $15. The previous owner was contacted and she had no knowledge of them because her daughter was driving the car up until I got it. I found it hard to believe she had NO clue but can see how it could happen if the daughter was clever enough. Sometime later the mother told me the actual amount was closer to $6,000 with all of the late fees......:eek:

SSLEVO
11-06-2009, 12:37 PM
Oh this is great:

Stuck in a well, bring a ladder!

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/phi/1369705084.html

SSLEVO
11-06-2009, 12:40 PM
Another:

Harley rider pre-ride check off list

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2009-09-01, 9:06AM PDT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Harley rider pre-ride check off list:
1. Comb baseball player goatee and mustache
2. Spend 6- hours polishing gaudy chrome pieces. Be sure people can read the ?Live to ride?ride to live? statement on gas tank lid.
3. Assure suspension can handle at least 560 pounds of rider
4. Pack cell phone and have tow service numbers programmed.
5. Look in mirror and perfect the ?I?m a bad ass motherfucker? harley riding scowl.
6. Affix tassels from daughters bicycle to handle bars for added gay appearance.
7. Test flashers for when bike breaks down (99% probability)
8. Put on your wrist brace to help carpal tunnel from all of the unnecessary revving
9. Leather pants
10. Gloves
11. Wrap around sunglasses
12. Skull cap (German soldier type for the real badasses). Remember to think about the SAFETY aspect/argument of loud pipes as putting that potato chip on head. The real tough guys here will wear a bandana over their face (some with a skull) to look really scary----ooooh!
13. CAT work boots (new)
14. Leather vest with some ?chapter? like: North chapter of pig fucking obese attention whore douche bags with fat ugly loud mouth wives.
15. HD t-shirt (of course). Because everyone needs to know what shop you paid $40 for a $5 hanes shirt at.
16. Remove baffles from pipes so EVERYONE can hear you going 18mph in 2nd gear at redline. Note: Most HD break down before hitting 2nd gear.
17. Starbucks gift card: This is usually your hangout--------------how tough.
18. Call friends with similar ridiculous motorcycle (WW2 outdated technology garbage) and pathetic store bought image (gay pirate from the Castro) attire. Have them ATTEMPT to meet you at the starbucks without breaking down or crashing due to being distracted from looking at themselves in their chrome.
19. Five packs of Marlboro reds to smoke while riding to look extra cool
20. Slam a 6 pack of Zima prior to ride.
21. Saddle bags attached to pick up and store broken parts that fall off bike as you ride/push (if you can call it riding without laughing) that hunk of shit down the road.

GTSLOW
11-06-2009, 02:47 PM
^^ definately written by an EMO.

SSLEVO
11-06-2009, 03:26 PM
I'm thinking a sport bike rider, lots of referance to technology, or lack there of, lol.

Al
11-06-2009, 03:49 PM
^^ definately written by an EMO.

Probably cannot even drive stick too.

wikked
11-06-2009, 07:55 PM
My brother hasn't had a single problem in 9yrs :P