PDA

View Full Version : 2 Z's for sale

gottwins?
11-05-2009, 02:20 PM
I hate to do this but I am seriously running out of garage space both here and in California :-(

The 2 Z’s that I am selling are in California at my father in laws "ranch".

One is a Red 1990 N/A 2 seater 170k on the chassis, auto, 75k on the motor T-top, Twin Turbo Chrome rims. It has a small coolant leak somewhere, might be the water pump or need a coolant hose replaced (after running for a while a little steam comes out. I am planning to fix it but I have two prices for it...

$3200 With the coolant leak fixed
$2500 as-is

The other is a Black N/A 2+2 auto, T-tops, 150k on it, nothing wrong with it mechanically. Runs fine, was hit in the passenger side in a parking lot at 10mph, no frame damage or anything like that will just need some repair work. (Was driven from LA down to victorville..a long drive with no problems)

$3,200 fixed
$2500 as-is

I am also offering a package deal, $4,500 for both of them as is. $5,700 with the problems fixed. Shipping is buyers responsibility although I will help in any way that I can.

I will have pics of the red one this weekend and the black 2+2 next week, just trying to see the interest here before I post elsewhere.