PDA

View Full Version : ABC's new show "V", anybody watch last night?

HITMAN
11-04-2009, 06:47 PM
Whadja think? I liked it and I like the fact that there were a few refugees from a couple of other Science Fiction TV shows. Anna, played by Morena Baccarin was Inara from the "Firefly" TV series and the follow-up movie "Serenity." Also, Alan Tudyk who played Wash in the same TV show/movie. Joel Gretch, the younger Catholic Priest, was NTAC agent Tom Baldwin in "The 4400." One of the creators of "The 4400", Scott Peters, is also involved with the creation of this show. I loved the original "V" Tv series in the 80's and I'm glad to see it back with a new set-up, and new characters. I hope it makes it. It'd be fun to have something SciFi to watch besides "Fringe" to watch, now that "Battlestar Galactica" is no longer on.

Karps TA
11-04-2009, 06:53 PM
I watched some of it. But I don't want to get to into it right now. They are only showing 4 episodes, and then it will return in February. That's a bunch of bullshit. I figure they'll show the reruns in January and I can watch them all in order.

Irish
11-04-2009, 07:07 PM

Goat Roper
11-04-2009, 07:17 PM
Did you notice in the previews for next week the fleeting image of Rekha Sharma? You will remember her as the chick you was hiding the fact that she was a Cyclon on BSG. What are the chances she is hiding the fact that she is a V on this show? Overall, I thought the show went well. Having just watched the original movie again it is funny that they are following the story well but simply replacing main male characters for female and vice-versa.

http://static.tvguide.com/MediaBin/Galleries/Shows/A_F/Ba_Bh/BattlestarGalactica/season4/Battlestar-Galactica136.jpg

Exitspeed
11-05-2009, 09:01 AM
I thought the show was great. I was pleasantly surprised.

It got HUGE ratings. 13.9 million Viewers tuned into the premiere episode, and V had a 5.0 preliminary rating among adults.

:banana

lit666
11-05-2009, 11:40 AM
I just watched the original V on scyfy network the other moring

Mr Twigbert
11-05-2009, 11:50 AM
I watched it and liked it over all.. I thought it went a little too fast though.. Show started, they arrived, they made contact and they are already turning out to be evil.. A little TOO fast IMO.. Heck, 1 more 1 hour show and I think the whole thing could be wrapped up.. =\

-stew-
11-05-2009, 01:33 PM
What are the chances she is hiding the fact that she is a V on this show? [/img]

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a30/radiojay37/dwight_schrute.jpg

Fool. This could never happen. She is to busy colonizing Galgazon, Fortefying it to make an outpost to rest, refuel and make repairs while traveling to the far Nebula.