PDA

View Full Version : New Guy(kind of)

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 11:47 AM
Hey there guys. Long time no see. Its CobraSnake. I've been banned for a long long time, so I deceided its time to try again. I just want to say that I'm a different person then I was a year ago and I can see why I was banned in the first place(just not for so long). I now have more self control on how to hold back certain things. I really like this site because its local and has a lot of cool people on it, so I would love to keep posting. But, if they mods want to delete this and ban me again then so be it, at least I gave it one last shot.

Mark

07ROUSHSTG3
11-04-2009, 11:52 AM
:popcorn

SSLEVO
11-04-2009, 12:13 PM
lol, nice 1st post.

Irish
11-04-2009, 12:17 PM
Are you the guy that made a "Wanna fight thread" and then got called out on it and then never showed up?

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
11-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Are you the guy that made a "Wanna fight thread" and then got called out on it and then never showed up?

Correct

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 12:23 PM
yeah I'm the guy that made the thread. But I didn't show up because it was fucking retarded. Why would I want to go out of my way to fight some idiot from the internet? I guess I won't ask you that question though because you would've probably drove hours huh?

-stew-
11-04-2009, 12:23 PM
http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu153/quizjacker/dramallama.jpg

Irish
11-04-2009, 12:25 PM
yeah I'm the guy that made the thread. But I didn't show up because it was fucking retarded. Why would I want to go out of my way to fight some idiot from the internet? I guess I won't ask you that question though because you would've probably drove hours huh?

No. I only drove ten minutes and waited two hours for your ***** ass to show up. Why don't you go back to the hole that you crawled from?

That_Guy
11-04-2009, 12:26 PM
welcome back?

a thread with potential.

mrz28M6
11-04-2009, 12:28 PM
bcm=more drama than a soap opera! :)

SSLEVO
11-04-2009, 12:29 PM

LOL, your 1st post back you say you are changed and are sorry for what you did. Then your 2nd post you start it all over again. Do you really think that was a good idea? Are you 15? LOL

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
11-04-2009, 12:30 PM
:thumbsup

LOL, your 1st post back you say you are changed and are sorry for what you did. Then your 2nd post you start it all over again. Do you really think that was a good idea? Are you 15? LOL

No.......he's 6!

07ROUSHSTG3
11-04-2009, 12:30 PM
:thumbsup

i was thinking the same thing. 2nd post and he already calls someone an idiot for something that he admitted was retarded on his part?!?!?

Rocket Power
11-04-2009, 12:31 PM
LOL, your 1st post back you say you are changed and are sorry for what you did. Then your 2nd post you start it all over again. Do you really think that was a good idea?

QFT and IBTL

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 12:32 PM
No. I only drove ten minutes and waited two hours for your ***** ass to show up. Why don't you go back to the hole that you crawled from?
No I'm saying you would've gladly drove hours, not that you did. See how worked up your getting right now? I must really push your buttons.

mrz28M6
11-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Lol

xxtremeteam
11-04-2009, 12:33 PM
Hey there guys. Long time no see. Its CobraSnake. I've been banned for a long long time, so I deceided its time to try again. I just want to say that I'm a different person then I was a year ago and I can see why I was banned in the first place(just not for so long). I now have more self control on how to hold back certain things. I really like this site because its local and has a lot of cool people on it, so I would love to keep posting. But, if they mods want to delete this and ban me again then so be it, at least I gave it one last shot.

Mark

really in your time gone did you learn what a cam is for or does?

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 12:34 PM
I was just stating the situation. And I didn't specifically call "him" an idiot.

STANMAN
Hi Mark. Do you still have the Cobra?

Irish
No I'm saying you would've gladly drove hours, not that you did. See how worked up your getting right now? I must really push your buttons.

Bwahahahhaaaahahah I am hardly worked up... You're just an idiot, that proved yourself to be one.

Let those that think you a fool, think it, rather than you open your mouth and prove them right.

sidewayzbimmer
11-04-2009, 12:35 PM
Did your mom suggest you give it another shot on here?

Irish
11-04-2009, 12:35 PM
really in your time gone did you learn what a cam is for or does?

Did your mom suggest you give it another shot on here?

:rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf :rolf

I forgot all about that!

Mudd Runner
11-04-2009, 12:36 PM
I don't see this ending well at all.

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 12:37 PM
Nobody can be rational on here damn. Once you made up your mind it can't be changed I guess.

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 12:37 PM
Hi Mark. Do you still have the Cobra?
hows it going Bob. No I have a supercharged 96 GT now.

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 12:38 PM
Bwahahahhaaaahahah I am hardly worked up... You're just an idiot, that proved yourself to be one.

Let those that think you a fool, think it, rather than you open your mouth and prove them right.
your right for once

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 12:38 PM
your right, I'm wrong.

Irish
11-04-2009, 12:39 PM
your right for once

You alone, have proven me right more than once!

-stew-
f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5 f5!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Screamin96
You alone, have proven me right more than once!
so then I'm right and your wrong?

STANMAN
11-04-2009, 12:41 PM
hows it going Bob. No I have a supercharged 96 GT now.

Good here. Haven't seen you around, so I figured the Cobra was gone. Don't worry about BCM, trust me, nothing has changed since you have been gone:rolf

What color is the GT? Specs?

-stew-
11-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Why am I not surprised ol' bitchtits is pal'in up with this guy?

Irish
11-04-2009, 12:43 PM
Good here. Haven't seen you around, so I figured the Cobra was gone. Don't worry about BCM, trust me, nothing has changed since you have been gone:rolf

Are you serious Bob? Have you forgotten what this douche bag has done to members here?

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 12:44 PM

its black with yellow stripes. It has BBK shorty headers, spintech mufflers, steeda short throw, BBK CAI, Magnuson m112. Thats about it. Its hasn't been dynoed tuned yet so, still waiting on #'s. Its running funny right now.

Irish
11-04-2009, 12:44 PM
so then I'm right and your wrong?

I'll bet you are suckling on your mom's tit while you type. I am willing to bet that's where you get your liquid courage from.

STANMAN
11-04-2009, 12:45 PM
Why am I not surprised ol' bitchtits is pal'in up with this guy?

I love you stew. You, and people like you, make me feel A LOT better about who I am. You're like an instant ego boost, which is always a great thing.

Screamin96
I knew Bob before I was on this site.

Screamin96
I'll bet you are suckling on your mom's tit while you type. I am willing to bet that's where you get your liquid courage from.
Its so tasty, how could I resist?

Nix
11-04-2009, 12:46 PM
How did you finally end up realizing how foolish and stupid you made yourself look? Turned over a new leaf, huh?

How did this revalation come about?

xxtremeteam
11-04-2009, 12:46 PM
incase you forgot what a cam is i found your old thread
http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30353

STANMAN
11-04-2009, 12:47 PM
Are you serious Bob? Have you forgotten what this douche bag has done to members here?

I don't know of anything he has DONE to other members, if I am missing something, feel free to enlighten me. The last thread I remember is he asked a legitimate question for a car site and was shite on for it, so he got (overly) defensive. Not everyone is born into the world with the plethora of knowledge that everyone else on this site apperantley was gifted with:rolleyes:

Screamin96
How did you finally end up realizing how foolish and stupid you made yourself look? Turned over a new leaf, huh?

How did this revalation come about?
meh just realized life is alot better without being mad all the time over stupid shit.

Irish
Are you still going to punch Ben and Coop at the same time, like you said your were going to?

-stew-
11-04-2009, 12:48 PM
I love you Stew.

Most people do.

Irish
11-04-2009, 12:49 PM
I don't know of anything he has DONE to other members, if I am missing something, feel free to enlighten me. The last thread I remember is he asked a legitimate question for a car site and was shite on for it, so he got (overly) defensive. Not everyone is born into the world with the plethora of knowledge that everyone else on this site apperantley was gifted with:rolleyes:

How about when he took his Mom with him to a job interview, that a BCM member got for him, embarrassing the member greatly right in front of his boss.

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 12:49 PM
incase you forgot what a cam is i found your old thread
http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=30353
Thanks for reminding all of us. Dude I was drunk as hell on probably a friday or saturday night. I was just asking a question. Look at the time it was posted

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 12:52 PM
How about when he took his Mom with him to a job interview, that a BCM member got for him, embarrassing the member greatly right in front of his boss.
first of all it wasn't his boss, it was a client. I took her with because she knows business since shes been doing it for 25+ years and I didn't want to make a 10k mistake. Which I'm glad I didn't do it because the guy was selling the business on craigslist I think. Dodged a bullet there. Its not like you haven't ever ask your parents for advice, I just might be a little closer to mine I guess.

Irish
11-04-2009, 12:54 PM
first of all it wasn't his boss, it was a client. I took her with because she knows business since shes been doing it for 25+ years and I didn't want to make a 10k mistake. Which I'm glad I didn't do it because the guy was selling the business on craigslist I think. Dodged a bullet there. Its not like you haven't ever ask your parents for advice, I just might be a little closer to mine I guess.

Advice yes, interviews.... NEVER lmao! And secondly, to your "first of all",
that client bitched to his boss which embarrassed him, you tool.

That_Guy
11-04-2009, 12:55 PM

i remember this thread and i agree with you on this. if it is a big business decision and his parents could possible be investing money into something then i see no reason why they shouldn't be along.

Irish
11-04-2009, 12:57 PM
i remember this thread and i agree with you on this. if it is a big business decision and his parents could possible be investing money into something then i see no reason why they shouldn't be along.

I feel sorry for you if you are actually believing his line of bull shit. Go back and re-read the thread if you can find it.

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 12:58 PM
It was only this one because of the amount of investment I would've had to put into it to even start it. Plus the client had no right to bitch at wayne's boss because it had nothing to do with him. The guy was just pissed because I didn't want to take it based upon the information, so he bitched a little.

Irish
11-04-2009, 12:59 PM
It was only this one because of the amount of investment I would've had to put into it to even start it. Plus the client had no right to bitch at wayne's boss because it had nothing to do with him. The guy was just pissed because I didn't want to take it based upon the information, so he bitched a little.

I don't care what it is, I would NEVER, I mean NEVER take either of my parents to an interview. Your oblivious rational amazes me.

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 01:01 PM
I don't care what it is, I would NEVER, I mean NEVER take either of my parents to an interview. Your oblivious rational amazes me.
And that's why everyone in the world is their own person. Everyone has their differences and opinons.

Irish
11-04-2009, 01:03 PM
And that's why everyone in the world is their own person. Everyone has their differences and opinons.

Let me know when you become a man.

-stew-
11-04-2009, 01:04 PM

What if he decides to become a woman?

Irish
11-04-2009, 01:05 PM

:rolf

That actually made soda go up my nose a little bit!

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 01:08 PM
Don't worry about me. If you want you can ask my wife?

PureSound15
11-04-2009, 01:08 PM
Remember the infraction system is in action on BCM (as many of you have found out), so post wisely.

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 01:09 PM
Or I could be a tri-colored fox body?

johnny--2k
11-04-2009, 01:10 PM
Remember the infraction system is in action on BCM (as many of you have found out), so post wisely.

The what? I'm honestly curious, how does this work?

PureSound15
11-04-2009, 01:11 PM
The what? I'm honestly curious, how does this work?

http://www.vbulletin.com/docs/html/user_infractions

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 01:17 PM
Looks like it's moderator only that can give them, on a genereal or per post basis as they see fit.

Thanks for the link Ryan and sorry for the hijacking... now back to the normally scheduled program!
Hey Johnny how have you been? Notice you got rid of the SRT8 and picked yourself up a cobra. Looks good.

-stew-
11-04-2009, 01:18 PM
Or I could be a tri-colored fox body?

You better run that by mom first...

07ROUSHSTG3
11-04-2009, 01:18 PM
Are you still going to punch Ben and Coop at the same time, like you said your were going to?

ahhh! now i remember.

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 01:20 PM
You better run that by mom first...
naw were good

gottwins?
11-04-2009, 01:24 PM

Hahahaha....:rolf

johnny--2k
11-04-2009, 01:41 PM
Jeep is gone, cobra is getting ready for storage, and I'm simply amazed by this thread. Mark, I met you once at a snow drag, seemed like a nice guy in person, but you sure did (and sort of still do) talk a lot of shit behind a keyboard. Not to be mean, but you even admitted it yourself.

Yooformula
11-04-2009, 01:44 PM
Ryan said it best, please keep this clean and post wisely folks.

To add fuel, for those of you blindly defending or making excuses, there is no excuse for threatening and making the comments that he made towards Sean, Wayne's SON who was what 14/15 at the time. You want a start over, thats one thing but maybe an email to admins would have been the smart thing to do first but either way you would have to almost expect some backlash initially. lets not forget your mouth running over at butthurt either, you probably signed up here because that site has been down.

1 warning, 1st time you shoot off, you are gone. consider yourself lucky you arent banned just for using a new username.

pOrk
11-04-2009, 01:44 PM
This thread is full of PAH!

Mark, welcome back and nice seeing you again ( NOT ). Now goodbye for another year ( or 6 )

Irish
11-04-2009, 01:46 PM
there is no excuse for threatening and making the comments that he made towards Sean, Wayne's SON who was what 14/15 at the time.

I forgot about that too! That should be enough for a perma-ban!

Plum Crazy
11-04-2009, 01:55 PM

My mom drove me to my first interview, but i was 14 at the time. :rolf

STANMAN
11-04-2009, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=pOrk;592240]This thread is full of PAH!
QUOTE]

PAH! The new word for "win", lol. Everytime I see it I giggle.

pOrk
11-04-2009, 02:42 PM
^ HAH! I've used it 3 times today, its the best.

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
11-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Mike and I are still waiting for this beatdown.

07ROUSHSTG3
11-04-2009, 03:24 PM
^ HAH! I've used it 3 times today, its the best.

yeah the guys over on the snowmobile forum love it

PAH
PAH
PAH!!

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Ryan said it best, please keep this clean and post wisely folks.
Oh and Sean knew I was kidding. Well maybe not at first but I mean really come on? Anyone who thought I was going to fight a 14 year old kid is retarded. I even talked with Wayne and Sean on the phone after the fact. So I'd say drop it already its done and over with.
To add fuel, for those of you blindly defending or making excuses, there is no excuse for threatening and making the comments that he made towards Sean, Wayne's SON who was what 14/15 at the time. You want a start over, thats one thing but maybe an email to admins would have been the smart thing to do first but either way you would have to almost expect some backlash initially. lets not forget your mouth running over at butthurt either, you probably signed up here because that site has been down.
Well I really couldn't log into my old account, now could I?
1 warning, 1st time you shoot off, you are gone. consider yourself lucky you arent banned just for using a new username.

This thread is full of PAH!
I've met you serveral times and you seemed pretty cool. I guess I shouldn't judge a book by its cover.
Mark, welcome back and nice seeing you again ( NOT ). Now goodbye for another year ( or 6 )
See Ben, this is why no one likes you.

Mike and I are still waiting for this beatdown.
Cool. Oh and it doesn't seem to me like I talk alot of shit? Maybe I just have a different way of expressing myself from a keyboard. I see it as just backing myself up. I guess everyone, like I said before has their own opinions.

Jeep is gone, cobra is getting ready for storage, and I'm simply amazed by this thread. Mark, I met you once at a snow drag, seemed like a nice guy in person, but you sure did (and sort of still do) talk a lot of shit behind a keyboard. Not to be mean, but you even admitted it yourself.

0TransAm0
11-04-2009, 05:39 PM
welcome back..

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 05:41 PM
welcome back..
cotter?

Irish
11-04-2009, 05:41 PM
See Ben, this is why no one likes you.

You really are a jerk, aren't you.

0TransAm0
11-04-2009, 05:48 PM
cotter?

?? who or what is cotter?

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 05:49 PM
They you go worrying about me again.

STANMAN
11-04-2009, 05:49 PM

Is Ben also a jerk? Ben shoots his mouth off like he brush's with gunpowder every morning (copywrite boostedpony)

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Is Ben also a jerk? Ben shoots his mouth off like he brush's with gunpowder every morning (copywrite boostedpony)
I know right? He instigates it so much.

0TransAm0
11-04-2009, 05:51 PM

lol. and from somebody who usually minds his own buisness.(me) i would have to agree.

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 05:52 PM
Your probably young. Although I'm pretty young myself. It was a TV show a long time ago I believe on Nike at night.

STANMAN
11-04-2009, 05:54 PM

It was a show (Welcome Back Cotter) that basically launched John Travolta's career. Early 80's I would guess.

0TransAm0
11-04-2009, 05:57 PM
It was a show (Welcome Back Cotter) that basically launched John Travolta's career. Early 80's I would guess.

ah ok yeah i was born 82.. i was just wondering what it had to do with me.. but i get it now.. duh.. :)

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 05:58 PM
ah ok yeah i was born 82.. i was just wondering what it had to do with me.. but i get it now.. duh.. :)
I guess I just haven't reached the stage where I can make a funny yet.

Ricky Bobby
11-04-2009, 06:06 PM
pah!! sorry this thread is definately PAH!!

Irish
11-04-2009, 06:18 PM
They you go worrying about me again.

The only thing you should worry about is yourself little boy.

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 06:20 PM
The only thing you should worry about is yourself little boy.
That's what I've been trying to tell you in the last 2 posts. No need to worry about me.

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 06:21 PM
I also like how you put things like "little boy" to raz me.

Irish
11-04-2009, 06:32 PM
That's what I've been trying to tell you in the last 2 posts. No need to worry about me.

You really are a little bitch aren't you. How is that for a "raz"?

Nix
11-04-2009, 06:45 PM
Lock this thread already, we get. You're back, objective reached...

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 06:46 PM
You really are a little bitch aren't you. How is that for a "raz"?
sounds like another infraction for you. I just laugh at you now.

Red97GTP
11-04-2009, 06:57 PM
Welcome back Mark!

Screamin96
11-04-2009, 06:58 PM
Welcome back Mark!
Thanks Brian. Where were you yesterday at the fin?

Yooformula
11-04-2009, 07:01 PM
the tv show from the 70-80's was "welcome back kotter".

And Mark, really with your quoting? You were not joking until after your shit got jumped online, stop the bullshitting. Even Wayne was livid at the time and Sean did NOT know you were kidding as he was obviously pissed too. You may have apologized about the situation afterwards but dont make it sound like it was planned or they knew the whole time. Your intentions then were to be an ASSHOLE nothing else, dont change the facts for those that werent around. You also had nice things to say about others here including me so cut your bullshit and take it back to butthurt. END THREAD/USER

Yooformula
11-04-2009, 07:05 PM
Long time no see. Its CobraSnake. I've been banned for a long long time and apparently for more time to come, so I thought maybe it was time to try again but I was wrong.

fixed.

theavenger333
11-04-2009, 11:17 PM
man ryan, you didn't just lock this up and send the ban notice before you posted about the infraction system? wow

letsrunem
11-05-2009, 07:47 AM
In after the lock somehow?

Crawlin
11-05-2009, 07:51 AM
it's cause avenger posted

Yooformula
11-05-2009, 10:35 AM
nah I opened it back up.lol

Yooformula
11-05-2009, 10:51 AM
You were permanently banned. We didnt ask you back. Really is this so hard to grasp?

You created a new username even though we didnt want you back. stop sending me messages about it on facebook or here. move on and go talk shit about me on butthurt but you arent welcome here.:thumbsup

theavenger333
11-05-2009, 05:04 PM
bout to say, i didn't open it. posting most certainly doesn't reopen it either chris