PDA

View Full Version : dealership suggestions

u_say_go
11-02-2009, 10:02 AM
my mother-in-law is in the market for a car and I got talked into helping her :fire

She's looking for a 2005 or newer Toyota Camry or Nissan Altima. Any suggestions for local dealerships? (30 mile radius of west bend) Any used car buying tips or how to handle salesmen? I've always bought my cars private-party.

Thanks

Red97GTP
11-02-2009, 11:26 AM
You can stop by me if you like. I'm at Boucher Nissan of Waukesha. We usually have a decent selection of used Altimas. Check us out.

www.gordie.com

Anything you like on there, let me know. It's a listing of all of our cars in our dealership group, plus I can sell any of them. Even if there's something specific you're looking for, I may even be able to go to an auction for you. PM me for more info if you like.

tommyt5078
11-02-2009, 04:11 PM
You can stop by me if you like. I'm at Boucher Nissan of Waukesha. We usually have a decent selection of used Altimas. Check us out.

www.gordie.com

Anything you like on there, let me know. It's a listing of all of our cars in our dealership group, plus I can sell any of them. Even if there's something specific you're looking for, I may even be able to go to an auction for you. PM me for more info if you like.

Hey Red97GTP do you deal with Chevy trucks also or just Nissan?

My mom is looking for a "new" truck!

EDIT: I think you might be able to help me also!

PM SENT!

Waver
11-02-2009, 05:15 PM
Well I would recommend going to one of the many new/used car sales people here on the forums. Pm sent!

Crawlin
11-02-2009, 05:18 PM
I am buying a new car soon and will be going to one of the guys on this forum. Support your fellow hobbyists! Cause I know they did support me when I was in the business

4eyedstang
11-02-2009, 05:20 PM
autotrader.com is good for browsing if you know what your looking for and there's always craigslist :goof

Waver
11-02-2009, 05:20 PM
With the way the market is, it is always easier to go to someone from the forum, we are all here to help and it takes the high pressure off of you.

Waver
11-02-2009, 05:21 PM
I am buying a new car soon and will be going to one of the guys on this forum. Support your fellow hobbyists! Cause I know they did support me when I was in the business :thumbsup (even if it is not me)

kornholio788
11-02-2009, 10:11 PM
I work at the Boucher Lincoln Mercury store. But just like red97gtp I can pull cars from anywhere on that site as well. If anyone sees a car from the West allis location or would like info on a car I am here to help as well.

Slow Joe
11-03-2009, 07:50 AM
Actually Nick, I have to agree with 4eyed... Just cause then where ever the consumer ends up they are more in tune with what's out there and what the cars are advertised for... Educated Customers FTW!

Waver
11-03-2009, 12:30 PM
Actually Nick, I have to agree with 4eyed... Just cause then where ever the consumer ends up they are more in tune with what's out there and what the cars are advertised for... Educated Customers FTW!

I am not arguing that one.....not one bit

Red97GTP
11-03-2009, 02:02 PM
I work at the Boucher Lincoln Mercury store. But just like red97gtp I can pull cars from anywhere on that site as well. If anyone sees a car from the West allis location or would like info on a car I am here to help as well.

kornholio... I used to work for that store. I was laid off from there back in April. I was the assistant in the body shop, and before that I was in sales.