11-01-2009, 06:25 PM
We got our butts kicked....

nismodave
11-01-2009, 06:26 PM
We got our butts kicked....

You play for the Packers?:rolf

Reverend Cooper
11-01-2009, 06:27 PM
I must say I haven't stopped giggling all game,and for those who said he wouldn't play this year,buhahahahaha he is having a mvp year and I pray they go to the super bowl

Karps TA
11-01-2009, 06:39 PM
Thoughts?

How about Ted Thompson is a fucking ass clown. lol

Reverend Cooper
11-01-2009, 06:51 PM
^ ahahahahaha thats great

DynoTom
11-01-2009, 07:02 PM
I was shocked to see so many guys pick the Pack to win....Favre is no clunker that's for sure !

flyin_blue_egg
11-01-2009, 07:02 PM
Thoughts?

How about Ted Thompson is a fucking ass clown. lol

agreed. he wastes draft picks like matt millen did in DET. we need O-linemen and he's out drafting d-linemen. yea Matthews has been great for us this year so far, but Raji sucks ass.

fivonut
11-01-2009, 07:16 PM
Thoughts?

Just another insignificant act by an insignificant whiny little bitch...

Reverend Cooper
11-01-2009, 07:19 PM
whiny at 7-1 is better than being at home during the playoffs like the Pack will be lol

fivonut
11-01-2009, 07:26 PM
whiny at 7-1 is better than being at home during the playoffs like the Pack will be lol

I dunno I'd rather be at home building the team than wasting time in the playoffs just to choke as usual.

Reverend Cooper
11-01-2009, 07:28 PM
really,when have or when will Rodgers and the Pack make it to the playoffs.Can't make it to the playoffs when you draft d-lineman and you need o-lineman.lol

GTSLOW
11-01-2009, 07:56 PM
Thoughts?

http://s-seriesforum.com/albums/album86/normal_stfu_answer_no.jpg

TraceDaddy
11-01-2009, 08:15 PM
I dunno I'd rather be at home building the team than wasting time in the playoffs just to choke as usual.

What are you building the team for if not for the playoffs? (Which apparently are a waste of time???

Are you Ted Thompson's son??

Anakonda69
11-01-2009, 08:23 PM
i am happy for him. he is still better then 90% of nfl qb's. rodgers showed some grit today by not getting down and bringing the team back. we really need some way better play calling. congrats to favre you are my hero!

jbiscuit
11-01-2009, 08:24 PM
Rodgers sacked 4-5 times in the first half is not going to be good

agent orange acr
11-01-2009, 09:20 PM
oh lets not forget that the packers need a real RB not other teams rejects and 3rd stringers.

Lash
11-01-2009, 09:20 PM
Aaron has been playing every bit as good as Favre. It's the rest of the team that has issues.

Edit: As of right now AR has the best QB rating in the NFL.

Reverend Cooper
11-01-2009, 09:27 PM
Yup he does,but he just cant seem to win the games with his great rating. The team is not getting him sacked when he holds the ball to long. He does. he will beat Randy Wrights sacks in one year easily this year. lol

Karps TA
11-01-2009, 09:29 PM
Aaron has been playing every bit as good as Favre. It's the rest of the team that has issues.

Edit: As of right now AR has the best QB rating in the NFL.

And 4 wins to show for it, 3 of which came over teams who have won only 1 game all year. Wow. What an amazing QB. :loser

DynoTom
11-01-2009, 09:37 PM
The team is not getting him sacked when he holds the ball to long. He does. he will beat Randy Wrights sacks in one year easily this year. lol

Agree all the way with ya Coop !:headbang:headbang

badass88gt
11-01-2009, 10:43 PM
I wonder how Brent would be doing this year with that O line? Think he would be in just as big of a mess as Rodgers? He may not have as many sacks, but instead he would have a ton of INTs throwing it away to avoid the sack.

I think everyone would agree, no matter who it is, the QB for the Packers would be in deep shit, one way or another behind that line.

Karps TA
11-02-2009, 07:51 AM
He'd probably be doing just fine cause he knows when to get rid of a football. Rodgers is the reason for atleast half of those sacks if not more.

TraceDaddy
11-02-2009, 09:13 AM
I wonder how Brent would be doing this year with that O line? Think he would be in just as big of a mess as Rodgers? He may not have as many sacks, but instead he would have a ton of INTs throwing it away to avoid the sack.

I think everyone would agree, no matter who it is, the QB for the Packers would be in deep shit, one way or another behind that line.

He did play behind some crap lines. Remember Ted's brainstorm to let Wahl and Rivera go at the same time. We still haven't recovered from that.

07ROUSHSTG3
11-02-2009, 09:28 AM
why hasn't tauscher started??

TraceDaddy
11-02-2009, 12:05 PM
They say he still isn't ready.

Karps TA
11-02-2009, 12:24 PM
Maybe had Thompson not tried to save a couple bucks and got him during the bye week, he'd have been ready for the big game.

Oh wait that's right, the bottom line is more important to Thompson then winning games.

GHOSST
11-02-2009, 12:38 PM
Was always number 2 to farve, his backup, and still plays like it, and acts like a number 2.. this team is fucked with the horrible o-line too......

Russ Jerome
11-02-2009, 01:12 PM
Im not a packers fan but I dont see how any QB could get rid of the ball with the Packs front line, pressure comes from both side at the start of the snap as far as I can see.

This year these are 2 totaly diffent teams, if the two met every weekend I think the outcome would be the same everytime, all year (bias: Im a Vikes fan).

badass88gt
11-02-2009, 01:28 PM
Thats the point I was getting at. Brent would certainly get rid of the ball to avoid half of the sacks. Then again, chances are he would just throw it away, to the wrong team.

Karps TA
11-02-2009, 01:36 PM
I'd actually wouldn't mind seeing Rodgers throw a couple picks. Fuck take a chance sometimes. Have some faith in your WR's to make a play. When you're down a couple scores you have to do something. What difference does it make if you lose by 7 or by 21? It's still a loss. But atleast you throw the ball up and try to make something happen. The Packers WR group is one of the best in the league, give them a chance. It's like he only thows to somebody if they are wide open.

That and he needs to show some leadership on the field and not get his pouty face on when things go bad. He looks like a 10 year old who's parents took his gameboy away from him when things go wrong. Get in a players face, show some fire. Be a leader.

Anakonda69
11-02-2009, 01:52 PM
some int's would ruin his stats though. qb rating doesn't win games. favre's lifetime rating is what in the 80's? and he is the winngest qb in history. can't throw touchdowns if you don't throw the ball. i agree with karps. take a damn chance once in awhile. trust is huge in football and he doesn't trust his receivers.

Nix
11-02-2009, 03:10 PM
Favre looked awesome yesterday and so did Rodgers. Too bad I can't say the same for the rest of GB. Jolly needs to be stabbed with a knife that has AIDS on it so he can die a painfully slow death for that stupid ass childish shit he pulled. Also all the penalties need to stop, its past the pathetic point.

Other than that, the better team won! Go Favre and Green Bay its time to step it up! :headbang Its wild card or nothing now!!

OxmanWI
11-02-2009, 05:28 PM
I could care less about Favre and Ted needs to go, but I'll support my home team like I've been doing since I've been a Packer fan and not follow a football player.

I'm a Packer fan, I'm a Jets fan, I'm now a Vikings fan and I'm a fucking follower! Sheeps and Eagles people, give me a break!

Reverend Cooper
11-02-2009, 08:45 PM
Just makes me laugh at how many packers have left and gone to other teams,never have they had such a bad welcome back as Brett did.Maybe its because he brought two cans of whoop ass with him lol

Jeff
11-02-2009, 11:57 PM
Just makes me laugh at how many packers have left and gone to other teams,never have they had such a bad welcome back as Brett did.Maybe its because he brought two cans of whoop ass with him lol

:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf:rolf

Coops Brother
11-03-2009, 06:37 PM
I could care less about Favre and Ted needs to go, but I'll support my home team like I've been doing since I've been a Packer fan and not follow a football player.

I'm a Packer fan, I'm a Jets fan, I'm now a Vikings fan and I'm a fucking follower! Sheeps and Eagles people, give me a break!

Well put! :stare

PB86MCSS
11-03-2009, 06:44 PM
And 4 wins to show for it, 3 of which came over teams who have won only 1 game all year. Wow. What an amazing QB.

I don't play the QB is responsible for all wins/loses game. They get too much credit for wins and too much blame in losses.

If Rodgers were in MN and Favre in GB, the records would be the same, IMO. Rodgers is fine, he might hold the ball too long this year but Favre will always break down and make too many dumb mistakes in select games that cost his team. He's playing great but has a very good team around him, can't say the same for Rodgers especially with our O-line and inability to put on any pash rush. Vikings are just a better team than the Packers right now. I'm still waiting to see how Brett holds up by the end of the season/Playoffs.

Karps TA
11-03-2009, 06:58 PM
I love all the excuses Rodgers gets. What was the excuse last year? The team he took over was essentially the same team as the year before that went 13-3. And he won 6 games. Same O Line, Same Defense.

Like Favre never played with a bad Defense, or a bad O Line, or bad RB's. For a guy who made so many bad decisions funny how he won so many games and got the team to the playoffs as much as he did.

I'd understand the Rodgers nut hugging if he actually accomplished something. But the guy hasn't won jack shit besides beating a bunch of bad teams. Rodgers may end up being a great QB someday. But he's far from doing anything so far but put up some personal stats. BFD, he should be able to with those WR's.

PB86MCSS
11-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Remember Ted's brainstorm to let Wahl and Rivera go at the same time. We still haven't recovered from that.

Was it really that dumb of an idea? It seemed so at the time but where where those guys 2-3 years later while teams still had to spend 3-4 million per year?

Call me a nut hugger but ripping him for not "being-a-winner" at this point in his career is stupid. Make that argument 5-6 years from now if he hasn't done anything....even then remember a QB is one player on a team of 56(?) guys. They can't win them alone.

Favre haters and Favre "nut huggers" don't get it. The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Favre played under a great coach and GM for the first half of his career, that helps. I realize people are emotionally tied to him, I like him alot too, he symbolizes the change, hope and winning teams Packer fans had starting in 92' when the whole team and front office was revamped.

TraceDaddy
11-03-2009, 08:07 PM
Was it really that dumb of an idea? It seemed so at the time but where where those guys 2-3 years later while teams still had to spend 3-4 million per year?

Call me a nut hugger but ripping him for not "being-a-winner" at this point in his career is stupid. Make that argument 5-6 years from now if he hasn't done anything....even then remember a QB is one player on a team of 56(?) guys. They can't win them alone.

Favre haters and Favre "nut huggers" don't get it. The truth lies somewhere in the middle.

Favre played under a great coach and GM for the first half of his career, that helps. I realize people are emotionally tied to him, I like him alot too, he symbolizes the change, hope and winning teams Packer fans had starting in 92' when the whole team and front office was revamped.

Yeah it seemed so at the time. Even without the benefit of hindsight. You don't ditch 40% of your line and expect there is not going to be repercussions. Even if one of them is out of football in 3 years, you can then replace them after you have the other spot suitably filled.

And who has time to wait for 5-6 years? Brett inherited a team that was 4-12 in 1991. In 1992, after he arrived, they were 9-7. Favre presided over 1 losing season in the next 16. Rodgers inherited a 13-3 team and in his first year dropped to 6-10. There are plenty of QB's who proved their mettle in quick order. Matt Ryan took a pretty crap team and did well. I don't remember the exact timing but Roethlisberger did some good things quickly and it wasn't long ago that the Steelers put together some pretty nasty seasons as well.

Favre may have benefited from some good front office management. But think about this. He's won with Holmgren, Rhodes, Sherman, and McCarthy as coaches. Wolfe, Sherman and Thompson as GM's. Hell Harlan and Murphy as presidents too.

Rodgers has not been thrown to the wolves. He had several seasons to learn the system before ever starting. He has been placed in the MOST beneficial postion to succeed and he hasn't. Stats mean nothing. Jon Kitna put up huges numbers for the Lions. He still didn't win.

fivonut
11-03-2009, 08:14 PM
Yeah it seemed so at the time. Even without the benefit of hindsight. You don't ditch 40% of your line and expect there is not going to be repercussions. Even if one of them is out of football in 3 years, you can then replace them after you have the other spot suitably filled.

And who has time to wait for 5-6 years? Brett inherited a team that was 4-12 in 1991. In 1992, after he arrived, they were 9-7. Favre presided over 1 losing season in the next 16. Rodgers inherited a 13-3 team and in his first year dropped to 6-10. There are plenty of QB's who proved their mettle in quick order. Matt Ryan took a pretty crap team and did well. I don't remember the exact timing but Roethlisberger did some good things quickly and it wasn't long ago that the Steelers put together some pretty nasty seasons as well.

Favre may have benefited from some good front office management. But think about this. He's won with Holmgren, Rhodes, Sherman, and McCarthy as coaches. Wolfe, Sherman and Thompson as GM's. Hell Harlan and Murphy as presidents too.

Rodgers has not been thrown to the wolves. He had several seasons to learn the system before ever starting. He has been placed in the MOST beneficial postion to succeed and he hasn't. Stats mean nothing. Jon Kitna put up huges numbers for the Lions. He still didn't win.

I started reading all that, then found myself mesmerized by your avatar...

Reverend Cooper
11-03-2009, 08:27 PM
I love all the excuses Rodgers gets. What was the excuse last year? The team he took over was essentially the same team as the year before that went 13-3. And he won 6 games. Same O Line, Same Defense.

Like Favre never played with a bad Defense, or a bad O Line, or bad RB's. For a guy who made so many bad decisions funny how he won so many games and got the team to the playoffs as much as he did.

I'd understand the Rodgers nut hugging if he actually accomplished something. But the guy hasn't won jack shit besides beating a bunch of bad teams. Rodgers may end up being a great QB someday. But he's far from doing anything so far but put up some personal stats. BFD, he should be able to with those WR's.

dont forget 2 of the wins were against a winless detroit team also.

badass88gt
11-03-2009, 08:59 PM
I have just a couple of questions:

Why even bother comparing Brent to Aaron? They are not the same caliber of player, the only thing they have in common is they both play QB. Comparing them to each other is pointless. In the grand scheme of things, Rodgers has MILES to go before he will ever be a Brent Favre.

Why bother blaming Rodgers for their shitty season? He's not out there by himself, he has nothing to do with the retarded amount of penalties this year, he has nothing to do with the lack of defensive pressure (no sacks and NO INT's for Brent???), he as nothing to do with the lack of protection. Does he sometimes hold the ball too long? Yep, but I also saw a few where NO QB could have gotten rid of the ball, they came at him so damn fast.

Really, what is the big deal about the Viqueens beating the Packers? So a dominant 7-1 team has beaten the equivilant of a College football team, and an average college team at that. BFD.

Reverend Cooper
11-03-2009, 10:39 PM
Ah yes,but had A-rog beat the Vikings you would never hear the end of it.

badass88gt
11-03-2009, 11:11 PM
True, it would have been "Student beats the Teacher".

Coulda, woulda, shoulda.

PB86MCSS
11-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Favre, er the Packers, were 8-8 under Rhodes. Rhodes and Sherman benefited greatly from the Holmgren/Wolfe era and roster which trickled over/down, then Sherman slowly had it rot away. I'm not going to defend Thompson here, I agree with some moves and not with many others. Wolfe made some bad moves too just like any other GM but obviously was more successful. Favres numbers were much better in the Holmgren years if you break them down.

I guess I feel for Rodgers since he is in a tough spot with the Favre lovers, for whom he can never impress unless he puts up 16 seasons of overall outstanding football and wins at least one Super Bowl. That doesn't happen too often. The guy can play, give him more credit than the tired line of "he has good numbers but can't win". I'll look forward to seeing what people think a few years from now. Maybe I'll be wrong, but I doubt it. We have one of the best young QB's in the game, appreciate it.

As for Ryan doing well right away, well the NFL is full of parity in the last decade about. Teams go from 6-10 to 10-6 and vice versa all the time...and Ryan isn't playing too well this year either. Not saying he won't do well but again, the credit/blame on QB's is more than it should be.

badass88gt
11-03-2009, 11:32 PM
I heard on the radio Rodgers was skipping practice this week due to sore ribs and being generally banged up. He won't last to Week 15 at this rate, I dont think ANY quarterback could.

theavenger333
11-04-2009, 12:50 AM
You play for the Packers?:rolf

it is we... WE own them. i own stock as well, so yes, WE.

as for revenge, the only ultimate revenge, to "complete" it would be win a super bowl. IMO the only way his comeback (again) can be called a success is a super bowl win.

HITMAN
11-04-2009, 02:33 AM

as for revenge, the only ultimate revenge, to "complete" it would be win a super bowl. IMO the only way his comeback (again) can be called a success is a super bowl win.

Well, then I guess Brett is going to be a big failure and should go and kill himself, because Tampa Bay will probably win another Super Bowl before the Viqueens do.

70 cutlass 442
11-04-2009, 02:57 AM
I heard on the radio Rodgers was skipping practice this week due to sore ribs and being generally banged up. He won't last to Week 15 at this rate, I dont think ANY quarterback could.

maybe he should have thrown that ball away a few times instead of just loosing more and more yards due to sacks......

TraceDaddy
11-04-2009, 08:16 AM
I started reading all that, then found myself mesmerized by your avatar...

She is rather attractive isn't she?

gottwins?
11-05-2009, 01:33 AM

I agree with most of this but you have to understand that favre is a future hall of fame quarterback. Rodgers is a good quarterback and his "stats" prove it...hes not great though...he does not strike fear in teams when its the 4th quarter with 2 minutes left and he has the ball like payton manning or tom brady when the game comes down to their arm and decision making. In order for a "good" quarterback to succeed in the NFL he needs the surrounding cast to win games eg a good running game. A great quarterback can carry the team to a victory when it counts.

Thankfully Rivers is starting to get there now that LT is showing some ware and tare and can carry the bolts on his back as long as our damn defense can play.

badass88gt
11-05-2009, 01:44 AM
She is rather attractive isn't she?

Who is she, do you know?

Karps TA
11-05-2009, 11:32 AM
McCarthy benefitted from players Sherman left him. Shit it is driving TT nuts right now that he has to go back and rely on Clifton and Tauscher because he still can't draft OL.

I find it funny that just now fans and media are finally coming around to what I've been saying for the last 4 years. Thompson sucks at his job and McCarthy can't coach. You don't have to be an NFL genius to see that. Thompson's method of building entirely from the draft would be awesome if he could fucking draft. But he can't. His track record is god awful. His first round picks are non factors. He's yet to actually fix one position on the team that was bad when he came in. Even Rodgers, had he been forced to start in his first 2 years would have been a diasaster and he'd be Joey Harrington right now. He was not a Joe Flacco, or a Matt Ryan, or even a Mark Sanchez coming out of colllege. Had he come out a year earlier or a year later he wouldn't have even gone first day. But Rodgers got to sit for a couple years, learn the system, fix his horrible mechanics and then got to come out and play with perhaps the best WR core in the league. He was basically handed the keys to a NFC Championship team, and proceeded to win 6 games, 4 of them against horrible teams. Only teams he beat were MN and Indy, which are great wins.

And yes if Rodgers beat Favre, everybody would be making the comparison. So it is fair to compare the 2.

In the end Favre wanted out of Green Bay because he and Thompson/McCarthy have fundamental differences on how to build a winning team. TT and MM believe it is coaching that makes the players and the teams. Where as Favre believes great players make winning teams. He wanted to go to MN, cause he saw them doing what he believed in. Going out and getting proven talent to be a winner. Not hoping you can coach an athelete into being a player.

The more fans just give TT and MM a pass, the more likely the Packer's will become the Cubs. Great fan base being taken advantage of.

Exitspeed
11-05-2009, 11:53 AM
^
So there's a lotta valid points in there and a lot of bitching, but why don't you do something about it if you feel so strongly?

Go make a Facebook page and organize an event at Lambaeu to get TT out of there. (I'd go)

I agree that I want TT out, but bitching about it on here isn't going to do anything.

I dont' understand how The Packers are supposed to be owned by the fans, all the fans hate TT, but he's still there. How does that work, and is there really anything we can do about it?

Karps TA
11-05-2009, 12:03 PM
There's not alot you can do as a fan besides try and affect their pocketbook. But Packer fans are going to eat up Packer merchandise like they always do because some people believe that as a fan they have to be a fan and accept whatever garbage they are given.

There's already a hundred fire TT and MM sites. I mostly do something by writing to the national sports writers and bitching to them. Anything beyond that, and my ideas would get me put into jail. It literally kills me to see the team going in the direction it has been. I love football season more then anything.

TraceDaddy
11-05-2009, 12:33 PM
Who is she, do you know?

Margaret Nolan apparently. :)

http://brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=39452&highlight=avatar

TraceDaddy
11-05-2009, 12:36 PM
And I will be Packer fan no matter who our QB is. You take the good with the bad. But I reserved the right to complain about aspects of them and TT would be one of those "Ass"pects.

DirtyMax
11-05-2009, 02:13 PM
TT and MM are both douche canoes. Sherman was no Ron Wolf but he was better than today's version of Beavis and Butthead. Hell, they should have just given Holmgren the reins. He made a winner out of Seattle with little to no talent over there. I hear he's itching to come back.. I'd say the Packers should roll out the bandwagon and get him back here.

Exitspeed
11-05-2009, 02:33 PM
TT and MM are both douche canoes. Sherman was no Ron Wolf but he was better than today's version of Beavis and Butthead. Hell, they should have just given Holmgren the reins. He made a winner out of Seattle with little to no talent over there. I hear he's itching to come back.. I'd say the Packers should roll out the bandwagon and get him back here.

THAT WOULD BE SO FUCKIN RAD. I'd love to see him come back and get the head coaching position and GM position he wanted in the first place. SUPER BOWL!

Karps TA
11-05-2009, 02:45 PM
Actually when he was GM and coach he didn't do jack shit in Seattle. They actually stripped him of the GM title I think in year 3 or 4 cause they were mired at like 8-8 every year despite high expectations. Ted Thompson did help draft some decent players there when they took the GM job away from Holmgren. I say help cause I do not beleive he was the GM, I think he was in charge of personnel though. Doubt he had final say. It was after Thompson left and Seattle went out and signed some key Free Agents that Seattle then went to the Super Bowl.

IMO there is more then enough evidence that one guy being both the coach and the GM does not work.

Karps TA
11-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Pretty funny editorial piece by Jason Whitlock

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10325372/It/'s-the-Truth:-Favre/'s-proving-Thompson-wrong

DynoTom
11-06-2009, 09:17 AM
Pretty funny editorial piece by Jason Whitlock

http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/10325372/It/'s-the-Truth:-Favre/'s-proving-Thompson-wrong

Good artical !

MVP FOR BRETT !!!!! :headbang:headbang:headbang:headbang

Exitspeed
11-06-2009, 10:16 AM
Good article. It makes me kinda side with him a little more. Yet I still can't root for him over the Packers.

TraceDaddy
11-06-2009, 12:03 PM
Don't have to root for him over the Packers. Root for them both. They won't be playing each other again this year.

And one fault of the article. I was in the Favre bunker too. :)

PB86MCSS
11-06-2009, 06:15 PM
And yes if Rodgers beat Favre, everybody would be making the comparison. So it is fair to compare the 2.

If you swapped QB's I really believe the results would of been the same. The main difference in each game was one QB had no pressure, the other had tons....no QB or single player beat another player, unless they literally faced each other on the field.

I think people have hated Thompson since he was hired, at least several folks I know.

As mediocre or poor as Thompson has been so far, I think the Sherman era was worse.

There are alot of big name proven coaches out there, surely some will want to come back. I'm curious what the Packers will do but I think they will stick with Thompson for at least another year and probably McCarthy too.

TraceDaddy
11-08-2009, 12:04 AM
OK. If we narrow it down to sacks. With no discussion re: O Line acquistions/desertions etc.

In 2007 (sacks Allowed):
Packer Favre years.

GB 19
Jets 53
Vikes 38

2008:
Jets Favre years.

GB 34
Jets 30
Vikes 43

2009: 1/2 year
Vikes Favre years

GB 31
Jets 15
Vikes 18

Just a quick time snap.

Nix
11-08-2009, 12:17 AM

Are you serious? He got his revenge and then some!!!!! The Vikings own Green Bay this year no question. Favre has carved them up not once, but twice now. that line is so good that he has all day to decide where to throw. That Vikings are just a better team. No ifs, ands or buts about it. The better team won.

Even if Minnesota dosen't win the superbowl or even go for that matter, Favre did get what he wanted and it will be added to the record books. No matter what.

Im a fan of Green Bay and Favre.

If Green Bay dosen't end up getting a Wild Card and making the playoffs then I will be gunning for Favre to do great things and make me proud.

PB86MCSS
11-08-2009, 07:44 AM
A big factor is the QB avoiding sacks but the Jets invested in their o-line before they traded for Favre last off- season, their numbers are on pace to be the same 08'-09'....Vikings are on the same pace all 3 years....Packers obviously down hill and fast, last year wasn't bad. Rodgers is responsible for more than he should be this year, last year I don't remember him holding on to the ball as long. Hard to put those numbers up and not talk about o-line changes. Not trying to pick apart the stats just sayin'.

Karps TA
11-08-2009, 03:37 PM
The talent and coaching of this team continue to impress me to no end.

jbiscuit
11-08-2009, 03:42 PM
Packers offensive line is the best in the league. 4 sacks by the Bucs D? Outstanding! OOPS I misspoke. 6 sacks.

Reverend Cooper
11-08-2009, 04:11 PM
A-rod already has some foot issues,could be a worse 2nd half of the season

HITMAN
11-08-2009, 05:52 PM
Hurray for Ted "The Sledge" Thompson, the best Packers GM EVAR! :durr
Oh, and let's not forget Mike McTwatty, the most inept packers coach since Ray Rhoads. :durr:durr
These two rodeo clowns couldn't figure out how to get laid in the Moonlight Bunny Ranch with pockets full of $1000 bills.

Jhdearing
12-14-2009, 11:44 AM
All I know is that it just looks weird to me seeing Favre in Purple as opposed to Yellow and Green....