PDA

View Full Version : Damm trick or treating sucked this year!

Yooformula
10-31-2009, 05:11 PM
I cant believe how many people werent participating this year and are grumpy that for once trick or treating was actually on Halloween like it SHOULD be. Damm annoying reading all the people bitching about it being on sat instead of sunday. Damm near every other place does trick or treating ON Halloween not days or the week before. We went with a total of 7 kids and I couldnt believe how many houses had signs that flat out said "not celebrating this year." Bunch of b!tches I tell ya!

RanJer
10-31-2009, 05:14 PM
Most people were good about it in Cudahy, couple houses with similar signs, couple buckets of candy just left out to help yourself. The cold and wind sucked ass though.

URLOZIN
10-31-2009, 05:27 PM
nobody has stopped here yet.

twicks69
10-31-2009, 05:31 PM
Not giving out candy this year -- the wife and I both are sick with the flu. Lights off and in the house here....Feel terrible about doing it, but we are sick, and the kids coming to the door most certainly don't want H1N1.

Karps TA
10-31-2009, 05:37 PM
I don't usually get any ToTers by my house. But I leave out a bowl anyways. And as a reward for those who do show, I buy a bunch of King sized candy bars. Which reminds me I should probably put that out soon since it starts at 6.

moels
10-31-2009, 05:55 PM
We go from 4 -7 here in Port Washington. I am going to have a ton of candy left over. Trick or treating isn't like it used to be, kinda sucks.

Rocket Power
10-31-2009, 06:12 PM
My wife said there was hardly any kids and a lot of houses weren't participating here in our Stallis neighborhood .

Reverend Cooper
10-31-2009, 06:14 PM
I just like to scare the crap outta them and make them cry. Makes me giggly

Turbo-Triumph
10-31-2009, 06:22 PM
no kids came to my house either, but i did give a frakenstein the treat of the day.....
fatty burnout by request =)

Korndogg
10-31-2009, 06:48 PM
Yeah I have a bunch of candy left over here. It was from 4-7. I think being cold and windy doesn't help much

Larrygto
10-31-2009, 06:56 PM
Not many kids came this year, but I did scare the crap out of some little kids with my screaming coffin!!

hotshift13
10-31-2009, 07:40 PM
Bayview was nuts, lots of kids and people passin out candy. It was cold but the kids had a good time.

GRAMPS SS
10-31-2009, 07:48 PM
we had a FEW from the neighborhood.it just finished now..maybe 10 little ones..that was it...so i just unloaded what we had on them....can't believe people said they weren't celebrating this year Yoosof...those are the ones you pay a visit to at night......just doesn't seem like Halloween except for the wind and leaves blowing around....

Car Guy
10-31-2009, 07:50 PM
Bayview was nuts, lots of kids and people passin out candy. It was cold but the kids had a good time.

Was the same by us on Layton & Howell, I was really suprised how many there were......

Bobby "Big Daddy" Flay
10-31-2009, 08:03 PM
Not many kids on the east end of West Bend. Doesn't help that the wife boutght 4 big ass bags of candy.

jon_we4
10-31-2009, 08:25 PM
It was pretty crazy here. I had to run to get more candy. It was much busier than last year.

SSmike1
10-31-2009, 09:10 PM
there were pretty many at my house!
the kids were happy, i passed out Full Reeses Peanut Butter Cup candy bars!

MMMMMM-good.
:)

Mr Twigbert
10-31-2009, 10:33 PM
Yoo, our 5 block neighborhood was last night and we had MAD kids.. Hell, I had to run resurve candy over to Lit cuz he was running out..

Smokey1226
10-31-2009, 10:43 PM
i agree with this thread! WTF MATE is going on around here? last year i had hundred kids come through for candy. We had 3 HUGEEEE bins full of candy...this year MAYBE 3? Then i asked all our normal customers if it was just us....and sure as sh1t they said its was super slow this year?

Idk whats going on? Too Cold? Parents drunk already? idk!

Yooformula
11-01-2009, 12:53 AM
Yoo, our 5 block neighborhood was last night and we had MAD kids.. Hell, I had to run resurve candy over to Lit cuz he was running out..

we didnt have shit last night either but Saturday was halloween, thats when it should be done not the day before! lame....we ended up walking with some neighbors and ended up just bs'ng the entire time freezing our asses off.

wrath
11-01-2009, 01:20 AM
Sounds like the area should pick up my favorite Halloween activity: Devil's Night. Toilet paper and peanut butter makes for a good time with the neighborhood stingies.

We had quite a few kids stop by but we're in a breeder neighborhood.

HITMAN
11-01-2009, 01:51 AM
Sounds like the area should pick up my favorite Halloween activity: Devil's Night. Toilet paper and peanut butter makes for a good time with the neighborhood stingies.

:rolleyes:

Sounds like a good night for me and my Crosman Air-Mag P50. You bring the TP and peanut butter to my house and I'll supply you with all of the welts your ass can handle. Halloween. Meh. When teenagers started ringing my doorbell more than the little ones, I gave it up. Beat it, shit-stain, this candy is for little kids, not smart-ass punks that think they're amusing to each other and just come and smash your pumpkins after you fork over the goods, anyway. The light's off, stay off of my porch. Keep your vandalizing ass out of my yard and I won't show you how fun night vision and an air-soft gun can be. :thumbsup

97z2801ss
11-01-2009, 03:38 AM
my dad said we had 3 here in brookfield

Yooformula
11-01-2009, 10:57 AM

yeah no thanks. I've had pumpkins stolen already dont need that shit and we always give out candy and decorate ALOT even for halloween.

BadAzzGTA89
11-01-2009, 11:26 AM
I had about 7 groups of kids stop by here.
My kids made out good i guess people just dumped the candy in there bags and now my stomach hurts:rolf

lordairgtar
11-01-2009, 02:16 PM
In all the years I have lived in Muskego, no kid has ever come to my door. They don't don't know we are here because the complex cannot be seen from the street. First year I was here, I set up the DJ equipment and blasted the area with screams and other sounds of torture, and I had a fog machine going which I've never used since.

Firefighter Z
11-01-2009, 03:39 PM
I hate T&T! Why would I wanna buy candy for others? That shit is expensive I'd rather keep it for myself!

You have Teachers in school's telling kids "Don't talk to Stangers" or "Don't take candy from Strangers" But only on Haloween that only you can do it. Double Standard?

I'm just kidding on this.

TheRX7Project
11-01-2009, 05:34 PM
My girlfriend and I were talking about this whole thing... we noticed we were the only ones on the block who had pumpkins on the porch. It's no wonder why- all these kids nowadays with no parental supervision and no respect for other's property would rather smash your pumpkin into the street than admire your handiwork.

I say more power to you HITMAN, if you have the balls to airsoft some kids messing with your house. Unfortunately it would probably result in a lawsuit and / or some police interaction, and you on the losing end.

Think of all the stuff that doesn't happen anymore because the whole world is so damn paranoid (with reason). Think about trick or treat how it USED to be, at night...

gottwins?
11-02-2009, 01:34 AM
I live near 6th and oklahoma, I live in a dead end and put up a sign at the end of the street and got a lot of kids...gave out about $100 worth of candy.

My rule of thumb is if you have a costume you can have candy as long as your not a full grown adult, which has never happened. lol