PDA

View Full Version : Anyone wana rescue a cat ?

awsomeears
10-30-2009, 08:42 PM
Today I met the most loving stray cat that had me in tears, usually stray cats are Rabid, nuts and well Crazy.

I was at a customers house today tuning up her furnace and she was talking about some cats outside, I didn't think much of it because she was a bit nutty :rolf

Well 1hr. later I was putting my tools in my Van and I hear a faint meow meow, its a mixed cat with big paws and a fluffy tail.

It hissed at me ones but then I chattered my mouth and it perked up like " hey this guy is good " walked right up to me purring and rubbing its face all over my hand. It wanted to jump in my lap but I didn't let it, she/he Constantly meowing and meowing.........

The cats teeth are all there witch is a good sign.

I think its a male but I'm not sure, didn't see any nuts hanging but it can't be more then 1 year old.

Can anyone rescue him/her :crying

Cats remind me of people in Africa, they need to stop having SEX and produce kids they can't feed or take care of. Sad.......

Cat is in Oak Creek

Nix
10-30-2009, 09:20 PM
Grab it and take it to a no kill shelter. This is pretty much how we ended up with our third car, execpt for it came to our door during a thunderstorm. :)

-stew-
10-30-2009, 09:23 PM
Might be someones pet. Some people think letting there cat out to roam the neighborhood is responsable pet ownership.