PDA

View Full Version : Dirty fuckin animals! WTF is wrong with people? 15yr old gang raped!!

Yooformula
10-27-2009, 10:12 PM
And people WATCHED, TOOK PICTURES AND VIDEO AND NOBODY CALLED THE POLICE! In fact 2 hours went by with 6 or more adults/teens gang raping, beating this 15yr old girl before RUMORS got to a local party and someone there called 911. This girl was walking home from her homecoming dance and waiting for her dad to pick her up. Apparently some people she knew called her over to where they were drinking and got her hammered then did this. When I heard it on the radio they said up to 12 people took part in the raping, theft and beatings. What kind of people raise animals like this?! Fucking disgusting! They should all be dismembered and have their junk shoved down their throats to choke on before slicing their eyeballs out with razor blades. I wish I could be in the room with 1 of the 2 guys they did catch so I could beat the names out of him.

She was 15!!

http://www.mercurynews.com/top-stories/ci_13644237?nclick_check=1

07ROUSHSTG3
10-27-2009, 10:14 PM
getting crazy out there. i can only imagine what it will be like when my daughter is 15. ugh. i am scared.

awsomeears
10-27-2009, 11:37 PM
The real sad part is that young 15 year old girls life is done with mentally, there is no way possible to recover from that.......................

Death penalty should be in full effect to the pricks that did this.

RanJer
10-27-2009, 11:41 PM
Yoo's link doesnt work for me.. no clue..

So I dug up this.. http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/10/27/california.gang.rape.investigation/index.html

SSLEVO
10-27-2009, 11:42 PM
Wow, i'm speachless

badass88gt
10-28-2009, 01:05 AM
Another case where death is too good for them. Disgusting.

gottwins?
10-28-2009, 01:15 AM
I don't know how as a human being someone could stand by and watch....I really don't know whats more disturbing, the rapist or the people just standing there...sick fucks.

If I was the dad, im pretty sure I would have gone crazy....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z2ucmARq-k

badass88gt
10-28-2009, 06:57 AM
And you know what is just as bad? When they catch all these scumbags there will be some sleazy lawyers trying to get them off the hook, pleading temporary insanity, or they were forced into doing it or some bullshit like that. Then there will be some fuckup in the trial and it will get throw out of court on a technicality like there was an illegal search during the investigation or someone's testimony cant be used for some bullshit reason, something like that. There always is....

Silver350
10-28-2009, 07:58 AM
The real sad part is that young 15 year old girls life is done with mentally, there is no way possible to recover from that.......................

Death penalty should be in full effect to the pricks that did this.

Agreed. That poor innocent girl.

srt4eh
10-28-2009, 08:24 AM
my wife read that story to me.....people have issues....and i feel so bad for that girl. I don't know what I would do if that happened to one of my kids

xFullThrottlex
10-28-2009, 08:46 AM
Capital punishment anyone? This story reminds me of the movie "A Time to Kill," Hopefully they find the other fucktards, find a tall tall tree and hang them by their junk.

Exitspeed
10-28-2009, 08:55 AM
Capital punishment anyone? This story reminds me of the movie "A Time to Kill," Hopefully they find the other fucktards, find a tall tall tree and hang them by their junk.

I thought of that movie.

Yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell!

Seriously. Earlier this week I read about the Chinese eating dead baby soup and then this...The world is sick.

That_Guy
10-28-2009, 09:40 AM
this is a good case where police burtality would be ok... this is fucking sick

URLOZIN
10-28-2009, 10:14 AM
Wow! That is horrible!

forcefedss
10-28-2009, 10:58 AM
thats horrible.

idk about other states and their punishments but i know wisconsin has a fucked up judicial system.

a child rapest/molestor gets 3yrs and then probation...wtf...

i know of a couple girls that have had some terrible expirences and they are scared for their life because the judicial system let the scum bags outs in only a couple of years. wtf

i think all rapest and molestors should be put on an island in the middle of the ocean and let them rot to death. imo