PDA

View Full Version : New Craigslist scam?

pOrk
10-27-2009, 03:19 PM
Get about 9 of these emails a day, getting REAL sick of deleting them all. Anyone else come across these yet? I never bothered to click on the link

I caught a glimpse of the stuff you had for sale in milwaukee.. I live there too, and I, too had been doing
the same thing exactly since this country's economy got all messed up.. About 3 months
ago, it's horrible, but I didn't have a choice but to sell my girls Nintendo Wii
to make ends meet and it was probably the toughest time in my life.
Just saying that it was excruciating does not even begin to describe it clearly,
but I had no choice except to make the house payment or we
would be living with my in laws (we were already 3 months behind).
Thank goodness that will be the last time I will have to
hurt my family like that.

One of my good friends showed me what he is doing to earn
a large income working anywhere on his computer. I could not believe he'd
share this with me in the 1st place, but I am so appreciative that I've been sharing this with
anyone who needs a financial break and who might be in kind of the same situation.

Thankfully it's easy or I wouldn't have been able to figure it out, in addition
it's the most financially safe I've ever felt before. I promise you'll
find this link worth the 45 seconds it it takes you to look it over.

Oh, here is the link: http://l.mbilf.com/hd

Take care, and God Bless

TransAm12sec
10-27-2009, 03:21 PM
I get a few of them with each listing. Sometimes instead of word "stuff" they replace it with the actual item I'm selling. It's just something that comes with a free and large sale site.

Silver350
10-27-2009, 05:38 PM
I got one when I listed my bike on there but nothing on the thirteen other items I posted at the same time. I wonder if there is a $ amount that they would send that stuff too.

Nix
10-27-2009, 07:01 PM
Yeah I got one, and only one thank god. Maybe make a fake email account for certain purposes such as for selling and buying shit. Then keep your normal account for the important shit.

madmike
10-27-2009, 09:55 PM
I get the stupid makes no sense " hey I wanna buy your car, but my computer wont let me get the correct insurance price, please click on this like -Iwwannnascrewu.commakazi- and see if its correct" BS

If you want to see how full of crap they are try to do a "reply" to their e-mail, they do not accept e-mail