xxtremeteam
10-25-2009, 03:23 PM
i watched this game over the packer game

srt4eh
10-25-2009, 05:04 PM
woohoo!

Russ Jerome
10-25-2009, 06:56 PM
Football Night In America on NBC, Bob Costas, Tony Dungy, Tiki Barber and Rodney Harrison:

Bob Costas:
"Worst Officiating of the weekend, the Vikes never stood a chance"

Tony Dungy:
"Perfect text book tackels we learned in high school netted the Vikings game changing penalties"

Tiki Barber:
"Well there are certain bad officiating teams out, this bad crew had a worse day, Favre never had a chance"

I didn't watch the game, glad I didn't watching the penalty replays on NBC, looked to be a joke game.

Karps TA
10-25-2009, 07:01 PM
I figured they'd lose this one. Hopefully this makes the Vikes angry and ready for next weekend.

Reverend Cooper
10-25-2009, 07:13 PM
Yeah,they lost one to the reigning super bowl champs,and the packers beat their last two,subpar shitty teams.I can't wait for the Vikings to steam roll the Packers next week,at their own home. lolololol

Yooformula
10-25-2009, 07:43 PM
I didnt get to see the game except for highlights on nfl network but and I didnt see the bs calls but I am sure there are more excuses somewhere, there always is whenever the Steelers win. Even on nfl gameday, the only play they reviewed was the low block hit but another view clearly showed the Viking player trying to roll out to take out the knees. Either way, seemed like the Steeler D came up bigtime with turn overs ...guess Farve has switched teams so much, he must now think his team wears black and gold.

Funny I get like 8 texts when the Steelers lose but nothing today except 1.

Russ Jerome
10-25-2009, 07:52 PM
.I can't wait for the Vikings to steam roll the Packers next week,at their own home.

We should get together or meet up someplace for that one, I'll wear my Viking jersey :)

Moparjim
10-25-2009, 07:57 PM
I normally am not one to blame the refs, but there was indeed one absolute ridiculous call of tripping that called back a Vikings/favre TD. 3 plays later Favre laid it on the ground and it was 7 pts the other way... HUGE. This was one of those calls that was just incredibly wrong - it was a TEXTBOOK block they teach you from day one in football, and for some reason a ref threw a flag and called it tripping. It seriously was totally ridiculous.

Other than that though, the Vikings lost it on all on their own - simple mistakes - Rice and Kleinsasser both dropped easy TD passes, and they gave up 2-3 "home run" plays to the Steelers that they should be ashamed of. It was a game they should have won, outplayed the Steelers most of the day but made a few huge mistakes and got screwed on the one call by the ref.

Reverend Cooper
10-25-2009, 08:27 PM
Only one way this could have happened to try to keep Favre down,ted Thompson paid off the Ref's.

OxmanWI
10-25-2009, 09:18 PM
Favre is going to be hurting next weekend, might even cry after the Packers roll over his Vikqueens.

Holeshot
10-25-2009, 09:24 PM
Im going to the game. Think Ill make a sign for him.
FAVRE 3 TIME MVP
More Vicodin Please

VroomPshhTsi
10-25-2009, 11:25 PM
Favre is throwing the ball 40-50+ times per game. Let's see if his arm and shoulder can hold up for the whole season. They have the top RB in the league and I think he touched it only 18 times?

Yooformula
10-26-2009, 12:50 AM
where do you get him tossing the ball 40-50 times a game? he is averaging only 32 attempts a game.

OxmanWI
10-26-2009, 09:28 AM
Warm ups? lol

Karps TA
10-26-2009, 09:47 AM
Favre is throwing the ball 40-50+ times per game. Let's see if his arm and shoulder can hold up for the whole season. They have the top RB in the league and I think he touched it only 18 times?

Yeah, and teams are loading up to stop the run. So they have to pass to loosen up the D. Most of Favre's passes are short dump offs, so it's not a real strain on the arm. He's not chucking 50 yard post routes all game.