PDA

View Full Version : Garage Cleaning Sale

OldSchoolSS
10-22-2009, 12:45 PM
Hey Guys,

I have a bunch of stuff for sale that I've been holding onto but have came to the realization I no longer need it.

93-97 F-body Flowmaster/Hooker Exhaust System, Hooker Cat less Y, 3" I pipe, Muffler, and Dual outs. All welded, set up for Hooker super Comp Headers. Great Shape $350 (~ 600 new at Summit)

93-97 F-body Hooker Super Comp Ceramic Coated Headers. Coating is toast but otherwise the headers are really nice. $300 (~ 500 new at summit uncoated)

Charcoal Leather seat set out of 97 Z-28 Convertible Great shape except for drivers side bolster has some wear. $450

Also have a lot of interior panels out of the Z-convertible. If you're looking for something let me know and I can see if I have it.

Pair of black Doors off 2000? Camaro SS. Both have regulators/window motors, only one has Glass. $200/pair

A couple third gen Camaro rear hatches. Good glass, some have the factory RS type spoiler on them. $50 Each

90 Camaro RS Dash & Gauges. Out of a V8 Car. Great shape, has been sitting in my attic for close to 10 years. $150

Third Gen Flat hood in decent shape, small rust spot above headlight but not all rotted out like most third gen hoods. $30

G-body Posi Rear End, came out of 78 turbo regal, not sure on gears but I think they're pretty high. $150 obo

Third Gen Open rear end, 3:42 Gears. $100 OBO

97 Z-28 Rear Spoiler red in color, no third brake light. $50

93-97 Drivers side Fender, Nice shape, red in color. $100

I'll update this after I take a look around and see what else I have laying around.

Thanks,

OldSchoolSS

loud91rs
10-22-2009, 11:26 PM
Hey Scott! I don't know if you remember me but I bought the 86 Z28 shell off you a while back. You wouldn't believe the way it sits now. If you wanna see pics I can pm ya some, let me know. Sorry for the hijack and bump for you!

xFullThrottlex
10-23-2009, 06:51 AM
I'm guessing the turbo regal rear end is a 7.5"?

OldSchoolSS
10-23-2009, 12:24 PM
Hey Scott! I don't know if you remember me but I bought the 86 Z28 shell off you a while back. You wouldn't believe the way it sits now. If you wanna see pics I can pm ya some, let me know. Sorry for the hijack and bump for you!

Sure I remember you. I saw the car for sale a couple times. Nick who you sold it to after you bought it from me contacted me a few times. I'd love to see pictures. I even contemplated buying it back when Nick had it up for sale. Problem is I think I have twice as much stuff laying around as I did when you picked up the car. haha.

Take care,

Scott

loud91rs
10-23-2009, 12:34 PM
Well the car runs/drives now, and looks a hell of a lot better. Interior is all in it as well now, but don't have any pictures yet. Here is a link to my photobucket album for it:
http://s193.photobucket.com/albums/z124/loud91rs/86%20z28/
Nik and I have been going back and forth with it. He was supposed to buy it before it was painted and assembled, but ended up not. Now he came down to see it a few months ago and wants it back again even more. Not sure if I want to sell it. Something about this damn car huh?

OldSchoolSS
10-23-2009, 12:44 PM
I'm guessing the turbo regal rear end is a 7.5"?

Yup, I don't think they had the 8.5" until 84.

hotrodtodd93
10-26-2009, 11:09 AM
Where is it located? Would you be willing to pop the cover to see how high of a gear?

OldSchoolSS
10-27-2009, 12:43 PM
Where is it located? Would you be willing to pop the cover to see how high of a gear?

I'm located 12 minutes south of Fond du Lac. I might be able to get out to the storage facility and pull the cover. I'll let you know.

hotrodtodd93
11-06-2009, 08:31 AM
I'm located 12 minutes south of Fond du Lac. I might be able to get out to the storage facility and pull the cover. I'll let you know.
Did you make it to your storage?