10-21-2009, 08:03 PM
Gotta support the locals...... Pat "HD" Barry & Eric "RED" Schafer :headbang

Car Guy
10-22-2009, 02:25 PM
Gotta support the locals...... Pat "HD" Barry & Eric "RED" Schafer :headbang

Don't forget about 'Big' Ben Rothwell out of Kenosha, WI......:thumbsup

1fast2litre
10-22-2009, 05:04 PM
True I forgot about him too, I'm way more excited for Pat Barry actually hope he does good.

88blknotch
10-22-2009, 05:40 PM
I'm pat berry b1tch.. lol

1fast2litre
10-23-2009, 03:59 PM
I'm pat berry b1tch.. lol

Lmao thats your boy

Car Guy
10-23-2009, 10:58 PM
Lyoto Machida Vs. Mauricio Rua --- I wouldn't be shocked if Shogun wins

Cain Velasquez Vs. Ben Rothwell

Gleison Tibau Vs. Josh Neer

Joe Stevenson Vs. Spencer Fisher

Anthony Johnson Vs. Yoshiyuki Yoshida

Ryan Bader Vs. Eric Schafer

Antoni Hardonk Vs. Pat Barry

Yushin Okami Vs. Chael Sonnen

Jorge Rivera Vs. Rob Kimmons

Kyle Kingsbury Vs. Razak Al-Hassan

Stefan Struve Vs. Chase Gormley

Lash
10-24-2009, 10:23 AM
Lyoto Machida

Cain Velasquez

Did anybody watch the weigh-ins? Anthny Johnson came in 6 lbs. over (176). There are rumors that he had to drop 50 lbs. when he started training for the fight and he had to be carried from the hotel to the car going to the weigh-ins.

94greenbandit
10-24-2009, 10:59 AM
For being six pounds over he doesn't look like he could shed much more weight

Yooformula
10-24-2009, 08:17 PM
damm that 2nd round with pat barry looked like alot of sauce rage in there.

Yooformula
10-24-2009, 08:37 PM
that was funny! only a matter of time that schaffer would caught and lit up with him keeping his hands down and acting all loose and cocky. I am surprised he held on during that beat down. I like Bader and want to see him return to badass form and Schaffer wasnt too impressive the last time I saw him get beat up.

T-Bag
10-24-2009, 11:48 PM
Everyone knows I've been a huge Machida fan but...Shogun got screwed by the Judges.

I wouldn't say he tooled Machida by any means, but he exposed a weakness.

Lash
10-24-2009, 11:57 PM
Yeah.... Shogun got fvcked.

Side note....
Johnson should quit being a puss and move to 185 so he can fight Anderson. The man is clearly too big for 170.

T-Bag
10-25-2009, 12:04 AM
Yeah.... Shogun got fvcked.

Side note....
Johnson should quit being a puss and move to 185 so he can fight Anderson. The man is clearly too big for 170.

There was a rumor that he had to be carried into the weigh-ins because he was so dehydrated from cutting 30+ pounds. Dude is WAY to big for welterweight and should be forced to fight middleweight due to the fact that he can't even make fucking weight.

Lash
10-25-2009, 10:17 AM
There was a rumor that he had to be carried into the weigh-ins because he was so dehydrated from cutting 30+ pounds. Dude is WAY to big for welterweight and should be forced to fight middleweight due to the fact that he can't even make fucking weight.

Try 50 lbs. See my post above....

Exitspeed
10-26-2009, 03:14 PM
I personally don't think either of them did enough to win that fight. I can see the judges giving it to either one.

Not surprising another lame ass fight by Machida. Machida does more "yogging" then Forrest.

07ROUSHSTG3
10-26-2009, 03:40 PM
heard there will be a rematch because of the controversy.

Car Guy
10-29-2009, 12:31 AM
Well I finally got to watch the fight tonight in its entirety and yeah, without a doubt SHOgun should have the belt right now. I was fairly :alcoholic by the time they fought but thought someone had slipped me some acid just before watching the decision. I honestly stopped paying close attention to the fight because I thought SHOgun was going to win hands down.....

94greenbandit
10-29-2009, 02:55 PM
Anderson Silva thinks his boy Machida won all rounds :alcoholic

Car Guy
10-29-2009, 10:11 PM
I just finished watching the fight two times (back to back) and this time I'm stone cold sober.......:goof

I still believe SHOgun *won* the fight but it's not as obvious as it may have appeared the first time around. While watching it the second time in a row I started to think why I and many others thought SHOgun had it in the bag. I think it comes down to the fact that Machida has been nearly untouchable up until this fight. For that reason the strikes SHOgun landed appeared much more noticeable compared to Machida's. I'm not taking anything away from SHOgun but perception played a big role in this fight and I’m positive it influenced many opinions on who was the obvious winner.....

*If taking into consideration the unwritten rule of clearly beating the champion I now agree with the judges. However, if this fight was looked at on an even playing field or wasn't a championship fight then SHOgun wins without a doubt*

T-Bag
10-30-2009, 03:04 PM
Another thing to do is turn the sound off, the fight is seen in a little different perspective when Rogan and Goldberg aren't blabbing. A very close decision but I still think rua should have squeaked it out.

Car Guy
10-30-2009, 03:18 PM
Another thing to do is turn the sound off, the fight is seen in a little different perspective when Rogan and Goldberg aren't blabbing. A very close decision but I still think rua should have squeaked it out.

Tyler that is another great point I forgot to mention in my last post. I started to notice that very thing while watching the fight for the second time in a row yesterday. They were swinging from SHOgun's nuts like a bunch of monkeys calling his offensive moves like they were all fight ending shots. They also started calling rounds (incorrectly) which only added to the decision outrage. I think their perspective on the fight was altered just like everyone else's.....:durr

T-Bag
10-31-2009, 01:25 PM
Yeah it was pretty pathetic, he would scratch Machida and they made it sound like his hits were round winning.

Car Guy
10-31-2009, 03:18 PM
The rematch will be a GOOD one......:headbang

94greenbandit
10-31-2009, 08:48 PM
If Machida recovers from his surgery

Car Guy
11-01-2009, 03:47 AM
Machida will be ready to go when the time comes......:thumbsup