PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee snow show

whistlin six
10-17-2009, 09:05 AM
The annual snow show and swap meet is state fair expo center this weekend if any sled heads are interested.

http://www.snowmobileusa.com/shows.shtml#milwaukee

I'm going this afternoon.

tommyt5078
10-17-2009, 08:16 PM
Just got back.................Bought one of them easymove with the ten" tires.......Works OK but my sled is a lot heavier then the 550 ski doo he demo-ed their.

modmachz
10-17-2009, 10:16 PM
just got back from working the Triton Trailer Display... Anybody needs a Trailer or snowmobile shop dollies, come see me sunday from 10-1..

Donny...

badass88gt
10-18-2009, 02:49 AM
I was gonna come down for a jacket but I will have to catch the Green Bay show instead.

07ROUSHSTG3
10-19-2009, 07:04 AM
didn't find shit down there. not that there wasnt tons of stuff, just nothing that made me say "I want". the arctic cat sno pro 500 is cool as hell, and i will be keeping an eye on how the rush works out for polaris. picked up a balaclava (sp) and some new fins for my USI skis. was shocked how many people were there on saturday, and from what i could see, they were spending money.

JC70SS
10-19-2009, 08:21 AM
07 My uncle said it was packed fri night. I am still a sideliner for this year:rolleyes:

07ROUSHSTG3
10-19-2009, 09:15 AM
07 My uncle said it was packed fri night. I am still a sideliner for this year:rolleyes:

yeah, that is what i heard from a couple vendors. the guy at work went sunday and said that it was also very busy.

modmachz
10-19-2009, 04:06 PM
I was Working our Triton Booth and yes attendance was up all three Days..

07ROUSHSTG3
10-19-2009, 07:43 PM
what i find amazing about the snowmobile show is the different kind of people. i always have a fun time comparing people. you have the young arctic cat punks with their monster shirts and sideways hats. then you have the ski doo guys that you swear it took them an hour to get ready. got their turtleneck with their doo jersey, kakhi (sp) pants, and nicely done hair. then you have the average joes, and the less than average joes.

and what about some of the women. damn! lots of trophy wife types and spoiled rotten kids. kind of neat that for one time a year, everyone gets together and has a common thread, getting ready for the season. come snowmobile season it is everyone for themself, get out of my way shitty sled driver, and don't think about looking at my wife at the bar, LOL!

and again, saw some hot ass women. i am pretty sure that most of them drive arctic cats, LOL!

badass88gt
10-19-2009, 08:25 PM
then you have the ski doo guys that you swear it took them an hour to get ready. got their turtleneck with their doo jersey, kakhi (sp) pants, and nicely done hair.

One of the supervisors at work, described perfectly.

SmokinRAM114
10-19-2009, 10:40 PM
what i find amazing about the snowmobile show is the different kind of people. i always have a fun time comparing people. you have the young arctic cat punks with their monster shirts and sideways hats. then you have the ski doo guys that you swear it took them an hour to get ready. got their turtleneck with their doo jersey, kakhi (sp) pants, and nicely done hair. then you have the average joes, and the less than average joes.

and what about some of the women. damn! lots of trophy wife types and spoiled rotten kids. kind of neat that for one time a year, everyone gets together and has a common thread, getting ready for the season. come snowmobile season it is everyone for themself, get out of my way shitty sled driver, and don't think about looking at my wife at the bar, LOL!

and again, saw some hot ass women. i am pretty sure that most of them drive arctic cats, LOL!

i was wearing a white "flat brim" monster hat and i dont ride a ditch pickle :goof just my style i guess. does this make me a punk redneck? i think everyone on this board that hasnt met me thinks i wear stranglers and rodeo shirts:rolf:rolf

lordairgtar
10-19-2009, 10:43 PM
The only problem with the wimmin riders during the winter is they all look like the Michelin Man in their riding gear.

07ROUSHSTG3
10-20-2009, 07:13 AM
i was wearing a white "flat brim" monster hat and i dont ride a ditch pickle :goof just my style i guess. does this make me a punk redneck? i think everyone on this board that hasnt met me thinks i wear stranglers and rodeo shirts:rolf:rolf

well in my observing, it seems that most people with your "style" as you call it, ride arctic cats?!?!? not a scientific study by all means but it is something that i noticed over the years. :). as for you being a redneck?!?!? i live in the sticks so i would be throwing stones from a glass house there :thumbsup

SmokinRAM114
10-20-2009, 04:51 PM
well in my observing, it seems that most people with your "style" as you call it, ride arctic cats?!?!? not a scientific study by all means but it is something that i noticed over the years. :). as for you being a redneck?!?!? i live in the sticks so i would be throwing stones from a glass house there :thumbsup

haha you know what i mean, diesel(s) truck(s) = redneck even tho i far from thanking my sponsors of skoal, milwaukees best, and wranglers.:thumbsup

whistlin six
10-20-2009, 05:47 PM
The only problem with the wimmin riders during the winter is they all look like the Michelin Man in their riding gear.

I think chicks look hot in snomo gear.
My wife used to have full leather gear and looked pretty damn sexy in it.

Anybody see that rear suspension on the new Polaris Rush? damn...

I wish I had the bucks for a new sled, I ride an 01 Polaris which by todays standards is old school. The fact is though, I'm totally comfortable on it and it's never left me broke down on the trails. I'll probably keep it for a couple more years.

07ROUSHSTG3
10-20-2009, 08:53 PM
Anybody see that rear suspension on the new Polaris Rush? damn...
s.

yeah. it was a lot "cleaner" in person than in the mags. from the people that i have talked to that have driven it, it is a very nice ride. the one complaint was that it was almost too responsive. felt like a dirtbike meaning that you really feel the movement that the rear of the sled is making. that could be good or bad i guess. hopefully it works out for them. anything to further the sport is a good thing.