PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Ford 7.5" trac-lok carrier/complete axle

rally_scort
10-16-2009, 11:49 PM
Im looking for either a complete carrier or complete axle with a trac-lok carrier.Gears make no difference, ill swap em over if i need to.Ideally id like to find a complete axle out of a ranger, just to ease the swap but ill take what i can get.

sloLs1
10-17-2009, 09:05 AM
Im looking for either a complete carrier or complete axle with a trac-lok carrier.Gears make no difference, ill swap em over if i need to.Ideally id like to find a complete axle out of a ranger, just to ease the swap but ill take what i can get.

ill see what i have but i dont think its a trac lock... its prolly an open diff.

portponies
10-17-2009, 07:49 PM
I have a complete axle here with 3.73's (or so I was told). If you want it, we can pop the cover and verify it. It's complete from drum to drum.

rally_scort
10-17-2009, 07:59 PM
I have a complete axle here with 3.73's (or so I was told). If you want it, we can pop the cover and verify it. It's complete from drum to drum.

would you be willing to part with just the carrier? I have 3.73s already, and the complete axle would exactly work on my ranger.If the carrier is good, id be all over it.

portponies
10-18-2009, 06:27 AM
would you be willing to part with just the carrier?

Sure, but let me pop the cover off and verify that it's what you want.