PDA

View Full Version : More firarms news/ laws becoming reality

Russ Jerome
10-16-2009, 03:57 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/guns/blairholt.asp

In doing my FFL application I was asked some questions others who have there FFL had not been asked, this kinda sheds light on why......whats next?

Firefighter Z
10-16-2009, 05:38 PM
Are these Politics really looking to have their head for a target?

I wanna see these people try and make me do this shit, I'll fight to the end.

I'm tired of all these Polictians and Laws... They should really control themselves before they can try to control others!

GTSLOW
10-16-2009, 06:28 PM
Un fucking real. It's just one thing after another. If another democrat gets into office after this I'm moving to another country.

Coops Brother
10-16-2009, 07:45 PM
I believe the HR45 is pretty much dead, without any sponsors.... what questions did they ask you Russ?

Russ Jerome
10-18-2009, 11:25 AM
what questions did they ask you Russ?

Im not at home but one that I have under control is:
"Do you posses all firearms (rifle/pistol/blackpowder) originaly purchased and registerd in your name?".

I've bought and sold numerouse long guns from center fire to rimfire without documentation, pistols obviously I have registerd or sold thru licenced dealers. I've acounted for all since then but was a little worried at first.

Coops Brother
10-18-2009, 05:44 PM
Interesting, that wasn't on our application, and we filled our's out in Dec. 08.
I am wondering why they ask that, I mean there is nor never has been a law,
stating you need to keep a record of your guns that you had a background check
done on when purchasing. Also, no law that says you have to keep them, or sell them thru a dealer,
as it is legal for face-to -face sales of guns to and from non-licensees.

xopher
10-19-2009, 02:31 AM
I hear stuff like this and people get hot and bothered and start spouting off apocolypse propoganda and then the bill fizzles or is voted down and we never hear about it again.

Has there been any change in federal firearms law in the last 12 months? 24? Whenever I search for all these changes people claim, all I can find are sites like this: http://www.factcheck.org/elections-2008/nra_targets_obama.html