PDA

View Full Version : Junior Seau back from retierment

Silver03SRT
10-13-2009, 02:56 PM
Why isnt this all over the news and people talking crap about him. He came out of retierment 3 times now.

Karps TA
10-13-2009, 03:02 PM
Hell Bill Parcells has retired what 5 times and come back to coaching?

MoCkiN U
10-13-2009, 03:28 PM
think they look at him like michael jordan coming and going. not so much like farve and his "NOT coming back, I can say that factually" and then all of a sudden here he is back and playing when saying he wasnt

Car Guy
10-13-2009, 03:43 PM
Hell Bill Parcells has retired what 5 times and come back to coaching?

True but playing football is completely different than coaching it. When I read the subject title I thought he was following in Herschel Walker's footsteps and entering the sport of MMA.....:goof

badass88gt
10-13-2009, 05:54 PM
think they look at him like michael jordan coming and going. not so much like farve and his "NOT coming back, I can say that factually" and then all of a sudden here he is back and playing when saying he wasnt

Dont forget the heartfelt tears he shed....

Yooformula
10-13-2009, 06:08 PM
I thought Junior came back after being requested back and his retirements were due to injuries werent they? Favre now retired from the Jets for what reason? probably to play for a more competitive team? At this point, I say fuck him. hes playing and doing well with no crying, great I dont have to hear about his excuses and retirement talk again for awhile. I didnt hear Junior have a sobbing fiesta on tv several times about leaving the game only to come back again for a year then retire again.