PDA

View Full Version : So here I sit in Hollywood, CA

domokun
10-13-2009, 01:00 AM
what to do, what to do...

Im right off hollywood blvd, and highland.... I got hookers and weed surrounding me. but I cant let temptations override my better judgement

so....I have the camera with me....and money...so...what should I do. I have all day tomorrow to do whatever I want.

I've seen more exotic cars here in 3 hrs, than I have in WI all year

like 8-10 Aston Martins
dozen Ferrari's
Dozen Lambo's

modded cars up the ass ( saw a twin'd 350z race a modded turbo'd M3 right down hollywood blvd )

-stew-
10-13-2009, 01:17 AM
Take pictures of the hookers. And the cars.

letsrunem
10-13-2009, 01:22 AM
Post pics

badass88gt
10-13-2009, 05:52 AM
I vote to go ahead and give in to temptation. You only go around this ride once, might as well have fun. Wait, are you married?

jbiscuit
10-13-2009, 09:42 AM
drive over to Burbank to Riverside Dr. and eat some lunch at Bob's Big Boy. Eat some Italian food at Micelis tonight. Stop over at High Voltage Tattoo (Kat von D's shop). Its close by where you are on La Brea. Make sure to walk around the back to see her badass early 50s Chevy that she drives daily. Her shop hours are wierd tho like 2-midnight or something so check into that first. For people watching, head over to the Farmer's Market. Cool eats, celebrities etc: http://www.farmersmarketla.com Basically on 3rd and Fairfax if I remember right...again close to where you are

jbiscuit
10-13-2009, 09:44 AM
modded cars up the ass ( saw a twin'd 350z race a modded turbo'd M3 right down hollywood blvd )

Yea the cars are fun...in North Hollywood there are street races.

Exitspeed
10-13-2009, 09:58 AM
What are you there for? Wipeout!?!?!?!

domokun
10-13-2009, 10:15 AM
I was just woken up by a Carrera GT revving at the stop light right outside my hotel. To top it off, the hot chicks already walking around the streets. I love life right now lol

TransAm12sec
10-13-2009, 10:31 AM
I went late winter, checked out Rodeo Dr, the Ferrari dealership, Hollywood Blvd. Venice beach is fun, it's packed like summerfest, lots of street performers, guys jumping off a chair barefoot onto broken glass.

twirkin50
10-13-2009, 11:01 AM
:pics

GRNDNL
10-13-2009, 03:17 PM
IN-N-OUT Burger.......:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

Screw all the other crap...

xwing
10-13-2009, 05:08 PM
Take pictures of famous celebrities and post them up here for us. BCM needs its own Paparazzi!
Get caught doing something or sticking the camera up somebody's hoo-haa or whatever, and report back on what the Hollywood Jail Facilities look like...and tell us who is in there too!
Maybe find Amy Winehore, Lindsey HOhan, Tom Cruise getting a train run on him, who knows!

Take Pics! Tell us the Weather! Get FAST n Furious on somebody and report back!
Eat leftovers from all the anorexics!
Get contact highs from every surface you touch, the stuff is all over!

Take a picture of your middle finger extended over a few sucky Stars you HATE on the Walk of Fame...but POST PICS!:wooo

PB86MCSS
10-13-2009, 05:29 PM
And most important of all, spend time posting on BCM while in Hollywood :goof , jk ;) .

lordairgtar
10-13-2009, 05:43 PM
Find Britney Spears and kick her in the cooch. Then head to Venice Beach and watch the weirdos. Drive up to Santa Barbara and check out the nice cars there.