PDA

View Full Version : BK shows on Monday

Yooformula
04-27-2004, 04:20 PM
Will be a go again this year! The owner has to decide on when we can start but its a go for sure. They may not be doing the DJ at all because of the prices involved but then again we didnt have one most of last year so...

There wont be too many rules but there will be some. So far what has been discussed:

1. No burnouts
2. Please clean up after yourself
3. Dont drive recklessly in front to draw negative attention to the group
4. No fighting

So far thats what was discussed and they dont sound unreasonable. Please try to support the establishment that actually allows us to hang out there too and respect the patrons inside.

I dont think any of this is asking too much either.

Any other input?

MoreTorque
04-27-2004, 04:28 PM
Will the employees of that BK consider it an actual "show" or will they keep parking in the show lot and allow customers to do the same?

Crawlin
04-27-2004, 05:59 PM
Will the employees of that BK consider it an actual "show" or will they keep parking in the show lot and allow customers to do the same?

I'm with Brandon, i feel that if we are bringing them business, WE choose who enters and who doesn't, as well as the ability to kick people out(employee) who have parked there all day. There's a whole other side that's even bigger than the side we'd chill at.

Chris

SMS 1
04-27-2004, 06:21 PM
where is this BK again? Im with you guys on the parking issue though. . .

Scales
04-27-2004, 06:43 PM
BK is in Muskego at the corner of Janseville and Lannon. Kinda shares a parking lot with Pick-N-Save and the little strip mall. Can't miss it!!! :thumbsup

PB86MCSS
04-27-2004, 06:43 PM
It would be pretty lame to have other cars parked in the same lot but in all honesty, how much business do we bring? Some but not that much, not enough for them to afford anything extra like a DJ for example. I admit I rarely buy anything when I am there and I think the same can be said for most people who show up.

I think a bigger/better effort to support whoever allows *us* to have a show is a good idea. :)

Crawlin
04-27-2004, 07:04 PM
on the good weather days, we brought them ALOT of business compared to normal. they are in the middle of bumfuckville(sorry John and Brandon :) )they had a DJ for us everyday two years ago. last year he kinda faded off with school i think it was. i could care less about having a DJ.

93RedDevilZ28
04-27-2004, 07:37 PM
on the good weather days, we brought them ALOT of business compared to normal. they are in the middle of bumfuckville(sorry John and Brandon :) )they had a DJ for us everyday two years ago. last year he kinda faded off with school i think it was. i could care less about having a DJ.

hey you JA, you forget about me?!

Besides, you now live there too :loser

PB86MCSS
04-27-2004, 08:54 PM
I think I can count on my hand how many GOOD turnouts there were last year, and I actually was there most times ;). And these shows don't rake in the business that other shows do, from what I see. Other shows the car owners patronize the business by buying food more than at BK. At BK there is definately some people buying food but not enough for us to justify telling them what to do. JMHO! I noticed this last year. I am *guilty* too.

Just making a point and hopefully we all can support whoever lets us have these shows, give them a reason to want us. Not littering and just taking up space.

I know the DJ and am pretty sure school was not an issue except maybe early in the season, I think it was more of a money issue for what his time is worth. No big deal, if BK can't afford to pay him its also a sign they aren't raking in the money because of us. Not that we care but why else would a business want a show?

I know the owner(well his son/manager of one) of 4 area McDonalds pretty well, only one is in a good location, the one off of HWY 100 and south of Greenfield(one my friend manages) by the Wal-Mart. They also have the Muskego, Vernon and Mukwanago locations...which I doubt are good for a show really ;). Muskego maybe....(hey we are at the bumfuck BK ;) ). If someone is interested I could talk to him. Just an idea.

That all said I don't think its hard for them to do to make a point to employees that on Monday evenings/nights to not park in the east end lot.

Yooformula
04-27-2004, 11:53 PM
Parking issue is a good one and I will talk to him about it. I think the biggest thing is that we would someone to volunteer to cone off the area and play guard at the entrance.

Scales
04-28-2004, 12:42 AM
I'll be more than happy to kick people out as long as it's not gonna take up my whole night!!! I've always been the cup nazi at partys so I guess I can transfer those skills to parking nazi... I'm just happy to help since these shows weren't a sure thing this year!! :thumbsup

Crawlin
04-28-2004, 07:01 AM
hahaha, Dammit you caught my zach :) and sorry, i did forget about you, haha.

anything on hwy100 unfortunately would be a bust in terms of having a car show. i just see BAD things happening there. a steady growth of imports flooding the show. not that they are all bad, but majority of them have that possibility.

Chris

Silver350
04-28-2004, 07:45 AM
Aww no fighting that is the only reason I want to go is to bust Chris in the Grill

Yooformula
04-28-2004, 10:48 AM
You know Scott, well have to have a broke a$$ parking spot for cracked up cars too :goof

Silver350
04-28-2004, 11:02 AM
Thats cool but my truck has been fixed for a week. All I have to say is no one else better hit me

jbiscuit
04-29-2004, 02:09 PM
I'll cut cha!

Crawlin
04-29-2004, 05:43 PM
Scott, you hitting me would feel like a mosquito bite... just a little pinch. I'd take your wanna be harley and drive all over ya and do a burnout in the bed of your truck WHILE doing Juggs

Yooformula
04-29-2004, 06:34 PM
Oh sh|t yeah we gots beef now!!! My money is on Skinny BUT Scott has a mean streak in him too....hmmm

"Punch him in the face Ed" :punch:

Crawlin
04-29-2004, 06:37 PM
All in good fun Scooter!

jbiscuit
04-30-2004, 08:43 AM
If you guys need me, I will be with Juggs doing the you know what :thumbsup

Silver350
04-30-2004, 09:20 AM
All in good fun Scooter!

Yeah I know but I am still going to cut cha. J/k :haveabeer

88camaro
04-30-2004, 10:30 AM
so when does this start?

BAD LS1
04-30-2004, 10:47 AM
Are we still gonna be able to do burn outs? do wheelies?...

all within confines of the parking lot of coarse...

jbiscuit
04-30-2004, 10:49 AM
I'm always up for a vulgar display of power contest.....!!! :rockwoot:

BAD LS1
04-30-2004, 11:07 AM
Well iwas think me an chris could so some wheelies with the major torque multiplying 6 speed cars on slicks BWHAHAHAHAHA :thumbsup :burnout

Wannarace62188
05-04-2004, 08:48 PM
i would join the major powerfest with my car no prob... i would love to do that... give me directions on how to get there and i am there

NicktheNewGuy
06-14-2004, 07:41 PM
man, i havent been here in forever... had to get school out of the way but now that I graduated I wanna start going to the BK gatherings, are they still around?

BAD LS1
06-15-2004, 10:05 AM
Well im begining to wonder if they are still going on my self...

being the fact that it was just me an whitezcamaro that showed up last night, it was beautiful out but no one showed.

Guess i should have made a post so people actually that others are gonna show up.

jbiscuit
06-15-2004, 10:16 AM
yeah since there wasn't a post on it, I figured nobody was going....next week post up about it someone cuz I would have gone then. :thumbsup :burnout

Scales
06-15-2004, 01:12 PM
I drove by there on the way to my parents at about 6:30 and only saw a 92ish Caviler in the lot. I was kinda wondering where everyone was too on such a perfect night....

pOrk
06-26-2004, 04:22 AM
I only went twice - never knew you guys even had a DJ up there at all :puppyeyes

97z2801ss
06-27-2004, 11:28 PM
Anyone going up there this Monday if its nice? I get outta work at 2 so ill be around for once!

Poncho
08-10-2004, 01:01 PM
I thought it was mondays and wednesdays?? I need to meet some people from the club.

Black94Z28
02-16-2005, 03:39 AM
i would join the major powerfest with my car no prob... i would love to do that... give me directions on how to get there and i am there

just take 94 west, the towards chicago, go right onto the beliot ramp...then cruise all the way to the racine exit...get off....go left ....take that to janesville road and go left on janesville, allthe way up to bk...its in like the only part of muskego that has buildings...lol....i grew up there...it is in bumble **** land....lol fun times at that bk though...too bad no more burnouts...that was so much fun.

the firetrucks used to drive by and like laught at us...damn...what a little ass town..ah well :headbang

UnderPSI
04-04-2005, 02:04 PM
BK Show Today? just wondering if anyone is going out today.

xsbc63x
04-04-2005, 03:35 PM
are they haviin shows there still??

UnderPSI
04-04-2005, 04:22 PM
I think so??

xsbc63x
04-04-2005, 05:24 PM
there was talk about maybe going else where but not sure doesnt seem like too many people check this thread

Nix
04-04-2005, 06:38 PM
Check the dates of the thread responces.

GTSLOW
04-09-2005, 06:52 AM
Will be a go again this year! The owner has to decide on when we can start but its a go for sure. They may not be doing the DJ at all because of the prices involved but then again we didnt have one most of last year so...

There wont be too many rules but there will be some. So far what has been discussed:

1. No burnouts
2. Please clean up after yourself
3. Dont drive recklessly in front to draw negative attention to the group
4. No fighting

So far thats what was discussed and they dont sound unreasonable. Please try to support the establishment that actually allows us to hang out there too and respect the patrons inside.

I dont think any of this is asking too much either.

Any other input?

Sounds good, although I don't think I'll be making it this year. :thumbsup

btw this should be posted in general chat so more ppl will see it

v6camarogrl
04-09-2005, 10:32 AM
Hey guys, try checkin this thread before you confuse everyone...
2005 BCM show/ Whats going on with it? (http://www.brewcitymuscle.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6927)
According to the thread from THIS YEAR, not LAST YEAR, the shows this year are not gonna be at bk, but at a still undisclosed, I mean undetermined, location! :thumbsup