PDA

View Full Version : Great company-Hawks

STANMAN
10-07-2009, 10:01 AM
Yeah, the brake pad people. Here's the story:

Bought a set of ceramic pads online. Life happens (a baby), pads don't go on car in a timely manner as anticipated. Get around to think about putting them on, take them out of the box, one of the anti-rattle clips has come off it's stake, put it back on, re-coined the stake, but decided I didn't trust it and want a new one. Contact Hawks about getting a replacement pad (as in 1), they promptly reply that it would be covered under warrenty, as long as the pad was not used, no matter how old it is, and to send it back to the vendor. Go back and try to find the vendor. Can't find the info. Email Hawks back to tell them I don't have the info, so could they steer me in the direction of where to go for just one pad. Emails me back for my address, they will send out a whole new set. This is no lie. They didn't ask for confirmation, they don't want the old set back, nothing. Yesterday a complete set arrived at my house, no charge what-so-ever. I mean in todays scamming world, it's suprising to me that a company would act this way, but it also makes my heart warm that there still ARE companies out there that do believe in service. I can tell you they have a life long customer in me:thumbsup

MurphysLaw88GT
10-07-2009, 10:28 AM
nice to hear