PDA

View Full Version : I hope they serve beer in hell

88Nightmare
10-07-2009, 03:31 AM
I'd recommend this movie. Based off of this guys true life stories. To get an understanding of what kind of hilarity to expect in this movie, check out www.tuckermax.com then go see the movie :thumbsup

That_Guy
10-07-2009, 07:44 AM
the book is awesome.. the movie i was ok compared to the book.. if it was based on the book word for word it would be a xxx rated movie LOL!

BR3W CITY
10-07-2009, 10:48 AM
I'll rent/stream it but I wouldn't GO to see it. Tucker max stories were about one of the funniest things ever when I first started reading them in college; I just think the movie would lack the FULL effect of a Tucker Max story.
The other factor is that he pretty much decided to make this movie come hell-or-highwater, and it took WAY longer than it was supposed to. I think his ego would come into play alot too....he did want to write/direct/produce etc the whole thing.
The "Absinthe Donuts" story on his site is a favorite of mine.

Karps TA
10-07-2009, 11:23 AM
I saw him being interviewed on a show a couple weeks ago and it actually turned me off of the movie. That guy is a fucking serious douchebag. The movie looked funny up till then.

Deggy
10-07-2009, 06:03 PM
Loved the book, loved the movie.

88Nightmare
10-07-2009, 09:16 PM
I saw him being interviewed on a show a couple weeks ago and it actually turned me off of the movie. That guy is a fucking serious douchebag. The movie looked funny up till then.

thats the best part of the movie... how much of a douche bag he is :rolf