PDA

View Full Version : Sprint Cust. Service

Stangman98
10-04-2009, 04:55 PM
SUCKS. You would think with their customer base leaving hand over fist that they would do small things like early upgrades to get their customers to stay. I even stated that I might leave to go with Verizon and they said sorry to hear that. WTF ever happened to good cust. service? I worked for U.S. Cellular for 3 years and we wouldn't get away with that shit.
Ok done ranting.

P.S. If anyone has Sprint Blackberrys for sale let me know

MoCkiN U
10-04-2009, 05:50 PM
customer service center located in pakistan. Enuf said.

deuceWI
10-04-2009, 10:48 PM
Yep.

We have 50+ lines of service at work, and we're about to walk away from Sprint, most likely to Verizon. No one at Sprint seems to care. Customer service has turned to crap over the last couple years, and they just seem to want to jerk people around with their contracts.

You know it's getting bad when they can't keep quality staff from leaving too. I get calls monthly from our 'new' business sales reps. Even they must realize Sprint sucks and just quit, then Sprint hires some new dumbass to hang around for a bit, piss off more customers, then move on.

Russ Jerome
10-04-2009, 11:31 PM
There was a guy in Milwaukee who had a Chrysler Turbo minivan, said "SPRINT PCS SUCKS" in the back window in shoepolish for months.......here we are years later and I must love the anal rape cuz my whole family still uses sprintsucks.com!

When I go deer hunting I need no excuses not to call, Sprint doesnt work too far away from freeways :)

70 cutlass 442
10-05-2009, 12:51 AM
Ive had Nextel (sprint) for almost 3 years, All i can say is Nextel was 100Xs beter off by them selves...

MoCkiN U
10-05-2009, 09:06 AM
Ive had Nextel (sprint) for almost 3 years, All i can say is Nextel was 100Xs beter off by them selves...

agreed!! loved loved loved my store on highway 100. that one by home depot I opened. It was Wisconsin's first corporate store for the whole stae and I was chosen to open it back in the day. was sooo proud of that store. then drama went down and I had to leave that day. Court case pending against former emp so cant discuss publicly.

Yep.

We have 50+ lines of service at work, and we're about to walk away from Sprint, most likely to Verizon.

DUDE!!

Um, I have a great guy named Brad I would love to introduce you to.