PDA

View Full Version : Great deal on a Roush

STANMAN
10-04-2009, 08:24 AM
Cruising auto trader, if this is a real price and not a misprint this is a hell of a deal!:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=268729040&dealer_id=64610293&car_year=2007&rdm=1254661624273&model=MUST&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=used&distance=100&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&first_record=1&make=FORD&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=&seller_type=p&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=53090&advanced=&end_year=2010&pager.offset=0&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=116&standard=false

CATNHAT
10-04-2009, 08:53 AM
:wooo

0TransAm0
10-04-2009, 09:01 AM
nice lookin car..

CATNHAT
10-04-2009, 09:04 AM
phone number listed no worky???

0TransAm0
10-04-2009, 09:07 AM
shit if i had the money and time id buy that and sell the TA..

CATNHAT
10-04-2009, 09:35 AM
Cruising auto trader, if this is a real price and not a misprint this is a hell of a deal!:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?ct=p&car_id=268729040&dealer_id=64610293&car_year=2007&rdm=1254661624273&model=MUST&num_records=25&systime=&make2=&highlightFirstMakeModel=&start_year=1981&keywordsfyc=&keywordsrep=&engine=&certified=&body_code=0&fuel=&awsp=false&search_type=used&distance=100&marketZipError=false&search_lang=en&showZipError=n&first_record=1&make=FORD&keywords_display=&color=&page_location=findacar%3A%3Aispsearchform&min_price=&drive=&default_sort=&seller_type=p&max_mileage=&style_flag=1&sort_type=priceDESC&address=53090&advanced=&end_year=2010&pager.offset=0&doors=&transmission=&max_price=&cardist=116&standard=false

Why does it say "false" at the end of the link?

If I get in contact with this guy and it is legit, ROAD TRIP!

TraceDaddy
10-04-2009, 10:08 AM
Email in to them.

1320PNY
10-04-2009, 10:44 AM
I call BS.

1. Blackjack was released in 2008.
2. Blackjack came with black chrome wheels.
3. 430 hp Mustang and no open hood pics?
4. The motor, wheels, and brakes are worth 16k.

Irish
10-04-2009, 11:02 AM

STANMAN
10-04-2009, 11:16 AM
That's why I said if it was legit, lol. Even if it's just a GT with all the Roush stuff on it it's well worth it.

Slow Joe
10-04-2009, 11:27 AM
Why does it say "false" at the end of the link?

If I get in contact with this guy and it is legit, ROAD TRIP!

It says false becuase it's not in standard listings... That's why it says standard=false. It's a private party featured listing...

Slow Joe
10-04-2009, 11:32 AM
Also, I'd guess that it's a bogus ad...

1. Palm trees in background
2. No license plate on a private party car?
3. Vin # Not Listed

Personally I wouldn't put under the hood pics on a car, most people lookin at it will have no idea wha they're lookin at. So that kicks that theory.

Other thing is that the car could of had a rebuilt salvage title, however I'm still guessing it's a bad listing. I'll report it.

EDIT: Also speaking to the fact that the Blackjack has Black Chrome Wheels... It does say that the car has "custom wheels" but just reading the ad it makes no sence...

CATNHAT
10-04-2009, 01:51 PM
probably is too good to be true. no return email yet and non-working phone number.

Griffin Hub has a black stage 3 for sale also. http://www.griffinshubchryslerjeepdodge.com/used-inventory/vehicle-details.htm?vehicleId=0a1cf9bc7f00000101ae9565d082 ddbc

A little more expensive though.

Reverend Cooper
10-04-2009, 01:51 PM
not to mention,the car has no Roush badge on the dash between the vents,no Roush floor mats,Roush gauges,no carbon fiber and the seat color and interior are totally wrong.
Its a clone of a cool car.

TraceDaddy
10-04-2009, 05:00 PM
Got a response to my email.

Hello,

Yes the car is still available,I would like to tell you some important things about the car that i think you wish to know:it is in excellent condition, no mechanical problems, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage and comes with a clear title. It was always garaged and hasn't been involved in an accident,non smoker car .I have all service records for it.Please let me know asp if you are still interested in my car so i will contact you right away ,send me your phone number.Fell free to ask any other questions.Sorry for the late answer ,i am very busy at work.The car is deposit at a shipping company and if you really wish to buy it i can send it to you for 5 days of inspection and test drive ,no fees for you ,i already registered the car in the eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection Program and the deal must go through them. This transaction is covered by eBay's Vehicle Protection Program up to 50,000 USD and if something goes wrong you will be fully refunded. You will transfer the money to ebay thru wire transfer (bank to bank transfer) and they will hold it until you’ll receive and inspect the car. The money will be locked into eBay's VPP bank account and they will release the funds to me only with your approval and only after the car is registered under your name with a proper executed title. If you want to continue with this let me know and e-mail me your info (name, address, phone#) so I can forward it to ebay.

Thank you
Jennifer

moels
10-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Scam

-stew-
10-04-2009, 05:32 PM
Guy I work with was looking for a Mustang for the past year or so, he ran into this same kinda scam seven or eight times.

Ricky Bobby
10-04-2009, 05:51 PM
scammers need to all go die in a fire

CATNHAT
10-04-2009, 07:10 PM
Got a response to my email.

Hello,

Yes the car is still available,I would like to tell you some important things about the car that i think you wish to know:it is in excellent condition, no mechanical problems, no scratches, flaws or any kind of damage and comes with a clear title. It was always garaged and hasn't been involved in an accident,non smoker car .I have all service records for it.Please let me know asp if you are still interested in my car so i will contact you right away ,send me your phone number.Fell free to ask any other questions.Sorry for the late answer ,i am very busy at work.The car is deposit at a shipping company and if you really wish to buy it i can send it to you for 5 days of inspection and test drive ,no fees for you ,i already registered the car in the eBay Vehicle Purchase Protection Program and the deal must go through them. This transaction is covered by eBay's Vehicle Protection Program up to 50,000 USD and if something goes wrong you will be fully refunded. You will transfer the money to ebay thru wire transfer (bank to bank transfer) and they will hold it until you’ll receive and inspect the car. The money will be locked into eBay's VPP bank account and they will release the funds to me only with your approval and only after the car is registered under your name with a proper executed title. If you want to continue with this let me know and e-mail me your info (name, address, phone#) so I can forward it to ebay.

Thank you
Jennifer

Sounds good--what could possibly go wrong? Plus, she sounds kinda HAWT!

GTSLOW
10-05-2009, 12:11 AM
The Nigerian scammers english is improving. :goof

Waver
10-05-2009, 10:17 AM
I highly doubt that this is legit.....16k for a roush? that is total bs.....