PDA

View Full Version : Jefferson Sucked but went to a good J-yard

Rocket Power
04-24-2004, 11:25 PM
Well went to Jefferson and for an Olds guy it was even worse than usual. I was looking for headers and only saw two sets the whole time. :fire
I did get a G-body Olds T-shirt though:thumbsup
On the way back we stopped in a J-yard in Sullivan on Hwy 18. I had been there before, but I had forgotten they had a good selection of G-bodies. I saw more stuff I wanted there than at Jefferson:goof

Too bad I didn't bring any tools ;)

Burgandy85SS
04-24-2004, 11:30 PM
I also was at Jefferson and didnt really find anything I needed. Saw a few G Bodies in the car corall mostly Montes not as many Cutlass/ Regals as usual.
Is this yard a u pull a part sort of place and if so where exactly is it? always lookin for a new yard to go to.

SSScottSS
04-25-2004, 04:06 AM
sold some rims @ Jefferson, so I have a bit more room in the garage, and a few $$ in my pocket :D

Quite a few SS's for sale there.

Burg, did you notice if there were any SS's for sale at that yard? Trying to pick up a tranny core out of a SS.

PB86MCSS
04-25-2004, 02:11 PM
I'm also interested in the name and location :D. How good of a selection on g-bodies? Details! :haveabeer

I will try and get there before you guys and whore all the good parts. :nutkick

Memphis
04-25-2004, 10:27 PM
You looking for a 200 core? I might have one lying around if you still need one.

Rocket Power
04-25-2004, 11:18 PM
I don't know if I want to share. There is a few things I want to get there;)

There are for the 78-88 A/G-bods there were a few malibus, Monte's, bunch of Regals, Some Grand Prix's, And some Cutlii. The place is big and the g-bods are mostly on the one side but there are others including a Cutlass with 307 and headers in the other side. There are still some older cars (60's early70's)

Ok I'll share if you guys stay away from the Cutlass's :D

It's in Sullivan on Hwy 18 between "downtown" Sullivan and Jefferson. It's called Auto & Truck Salvage and Parts. 262-593-8667. And the 84 H/O that's there already is missing the 8.5" rear and someone put a 7.5 in.

Remember NO TOUCHING THE CUTLASSES !!!!:D

SSScottSS
04-25-2004, 11:35 PM
let me know if you've got a CZF th2004r Memphis!!! I'd love to get the core locally. Hmmm, wonder if the H/O has a decent tranny??? J/K

Burgandy85SS
04-26-2004, 12:01 AM
Well I guess since you told us were it is we can leave the Cutlasses alone. Is the 84 HO actually in the yard for parts? and if so is there anything good left on it?

PB86MCSS
04-26-2004, 01:39 AM
Oooh...I plan to check it out, although I might not have time for a couple more weeks or so. Sounds interesting. Need more g-bodies in yards. Al's is very thin! They do have a fresh somewhat loaded GP(I got the maplight on ebay and kept the power seat trim) with the motor/battery intact even and aftermarket wheels sitting on top of another car, but thats about it :(.

I will only look at non Cutlass g-bodies I swear ;). Don't be suprised if the yard is picked clean and you receive pictures in the mail anonymously of Cutlass parts held hostage. :goof

Rocket Power
04-26-2004, 01:52 PM
Well I guess since you told us were it is we can leave the Cutlasses alone. Is the 84 HO actually in the yard for parts? and if so is there anything good left on it?
Not much left. No L-rods or H/O plaques,8.5 is gone. pretty well stripped.

Rocket Power
04-26-2004, 01:53 PM
I will only look at non Cutlass g-bodies I swear ;). Don't be suprised if the yard is picked clean and you receive pictures in the mail anonymously of Cutlass parts held hostage. :goof

Lmao! :goof