PDA

View Full Version : Post Deletion

HITMAN
10-03-2009, 01:59 AM
Why are we not allowed to delete our own posts anymore? I seems to me that if you manage to stick your foot in a pile and then think the better of it you should be able to remove the questionable post before it offends too much without having to run for an adult. After 7+ years on this board, I'm not one that feels like I need a baby-sitter mod to do everything for me... :rolleyes:

Josepy
10-03-2009, 02:12 AM
Why are we not allowed to delete our own posts anymore? I seems to me that if you manage to stick your foot in a pile and then think the better of it you should be able to remove the questionable post before it offends too much without having to run for an adult. After 7+ years on this board, I'm not one that feels like I need a baby-sitter mod to do everything for me... :rolleyes:

If you can't say anything nice then don't say it at all. LOL

HITMAN
10-03-2009, 02:36 AM
If you can't say anything nice then don't say it at all. LOL

Gee, thanks for that little nugget of wisdom, Socrates. :rolleyes:

BTW, nice Batmobile. I especially like the accordion bellows material on the sides of the seats. It matches up well with the giant Chiclet-like radio buttons and the useless hump on the passenger floor. Got any minnows in the live-well in the hatch?

HITMAN
10-03-2009, 02:38 AM
Oh, sorry for being mean. How thoughtless of me. I'd delete that last post, but I can't...

Reverend Cooper
10-03-2009, 06:31 AM
no one cares.

Car Guy
10-03-2009, 07:51 AM
I saw this thread coming from a mile away......:)

You’re still allowed to infinitely edit a response that might not have been completely thought through, like to a picture of baby bunnies.....:D

Yooformula
10-03-2009, 10:25 AM
while it may be annoying for YOU, the lot of newbs that often spew shit and try to delete afterwards is what its geared towards but we couldnt make it so just newbs were affected. Actually Brett, it started when we had potential legal issues with people over time and in an effort to preserve their posts in case "shit happens", we made it so nobody could delete their posts giving us time to copy them all.

shoot a mod or an admin a pm and we would remove it for you. happens all the time.

Josepy
10-03-2009, 10:29 AM
Gee, thanks for that little nugget of wisdom, Socrates. :rolleyes:

BTW, nice Batmobile. I especially like the accordion bellows material on the sides of the seats. It matches up well with the giant Chiclet-like radio buttons and the useless hump on the passenger floor. Got any minnows in the live-well in the hatch?

LOL coming from someone who doesn't have a pot to piss in.

HITMAN
10-03-2009, 11:47 AM
LOL coming from someone who doesn't have a pot to piss in.

Good thing you've got that live-well in the back of your cartoon car. That, at least, gives you the pot. Now you just need a twelver of Old Milwaukee, your mullet set on full, and some of those little pink hockey pucks to keep the odor down. :thumbsup

lordairgtar
10-03-2009, 05:23 PM
:popcorn:hump2::slap:whip:wtf:chair:

GTSLOW
10-03-2009, 07:49 PM
:wooo

Yooformula
10-03-2009, 08:42 PM
question asked and answered, if you guys want to shoot it out, make a new thread somewhere else or pm each other please.