PDA

View Full Version : Pinks: 1968 Ford Satellite..........

Russ Jerome
10-02-2009, 06:51 PM
So Im watching Pinks All Out from Kent WA on my recorded stuff on TWC, I always expect the lead character on the show to say something stupid, hey he's not a car guy so its expected right he's just a producer.

So Speed and Pinks added another idiot to the lot, name is Willie I believe and tries to say he is a Mopar fan...on this episode he anounces a "1968 Ford Satellite" as a big Plymouth rolls bye with 5" block letters that actualy say PLYMOUTH across the side...what an idiot. If the guys stupidity is'nt enough SPEED channel actual captions the car "1968 Ford Satellite" below on the screen.

So if Im a corporate exec at Speed I would think my job security is hiring car guys for car shows, cooks for cooking shows and on and on right? Kinda like driving thru McDonalds and the guy handing me a Burito Supreme.

Car Guy
10-02-2009, 06:53 PM
:rolf :rolf :rolf

I've only watched a few short clips of Pinks online but that bald guy who dumped the bike last year (?) is a human douche bag......:loser

URLOZIN
10-02-2009, 06:57 PM
:rolf :rolf :rolf

I've only watched a few short clips of Pinks online but that bald guy who dumped the bike last year? is a human douche bag......:chair:

He seems like a douche on tv, because its tv. I met him and talked to him for awhile and he's actually a pretty cool guy. He went the extra mile for his fans, at the event I was at.

Car Guy
10-02-2009, 07:03 PM
He seems like a douche on tv, because its tv. I met him and talked to him for awhile and he's actually a pretty cool guy. He went the extra mile for his fans, at the event I was at.

No surprise there, but my question is why he feels the need to act like that on TV...??? Unless the majority of people like to see douches on TV......:confused

letsrunem
10-02-2009, 07:05 PM
He went the extra mile for his fans, at the event I was at.

Did he dump a bike AND crash a car?

Russ Jerome
10-02-2009, 07:18 PM
You guys are talking about the original idiot, NOT a car guy as well no matter if he is a douch or not.

I give you: Douchbaggery II, about as car savy as my mom:
http://autos.savvy-cafe.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/drive-safely-1.jpg
Imagine all the racing we could watch if these two would just shut up, same old tired lines week in and out. Great premise for a car show, ruined with mindless babble from the wonderboys.

Gregor
10-02-2009, 09:31 PM
I saw that too, I just thought it was the medication I was on....:durr

Ford Satellite.. bahahahahahahahahah

Gregor
10-02-2009, 09:35 PM
They don’t pay enough to the winners. 18k in prizes is a joke compared to the entry fees, spectator fee, and advertisements

noeggs4u
10-02-2009, 10:11 PM
How much to be on pinks?

HITMAN
10-03-2009, 12:49 AM
Man, I really enjoyed my Mercury Road Runner. I used to have a lot of fun racing guys in AMC Thunderbolts and Buick AMXs. I never could beat one of those damned Chevy GT40s though...