PDA

View Full Version : Bowling anyone???

GRAMPS SS
10-02-2009, 12:15 AM
sat looks like rain...nothing to doing with cars...so...anyone into meeting up sat night for some bowling....???

Olympic on the southside....?????????

Classic Falls on the northside.... BRAND NEW synthetic lanes..AMF gutted the old place out completely down to raw concrete ,and Gary did a great rebuild...he owns Classic lanes on layton as well...this place is he new baby....still rebuilding...but it's better then it was..you have to see this place to enjoy it...no food yet...kitchen is still being built....but..it has COLD BEER....Maybe busy...but Sean bowls there sat mornings..we can find out about open bowling then, or call friday

anyone interested ???

TURTLE
10-02-2009, 07:23 AM
if i wasn't enjoying the hospitality of elkhart lake, i'd be down.... maybe some time in the near future...

Car Guy
10-02-2009, 10:13 AM
I would most definitely go if I hadn’t agreed to drive around a dozen drunks for a bachelor party this Saturday evening/night. Not to mention I need to throw a few practice games first to see if I have ‘it'.....:devil

RanJer
10-02-2009, 12:01 PM
I'd be interested if we can get enough people to go..

Anakonda69
10-02-2009, 12:11 PM
any place gary runs is an awesome place. i am bowling tonight at country lanes in franklin. might be down for something tomorrow.