PDA

View Full Version : BOO!!! Haunted Houses in the SE-WI region.....

Car Guy
10-01-2009, 08:30 PM
Well it's that time of the year again; time to walk through a building that might give some of us a heart attack. Post up your opinion(s) on which haunted house(s) you liked from last year and WHY. I'm looking for the BEST of the BEST, to me anything less is, well, NOT to die for......:devil

Z28Envy
10-01-2009, 08:32 PM
Best I have been to is www.splatterhaus.com kind of a drive up to Two Rivers/Manitowoc but well worth it. We went last year and it was awesome!

Anakonda69
10-01-2009, 08:44 PM
neenah has an awesome one. i forget the name though. i will be attending it again this year. splatterhaus is awesome as well .

Car Guy
10-01-2009, 08:50 PM
I went to Splatterhaus (in Sheboygan Falls I think) a number of years ago when it was held in an old farm house and it was great. The next year it was moved to a pole barn which was not nearly as good and that was the last time I went......

Z28Envy
10-01-2009, 08:55 PM
Splatterhaus is in a big warehouse now and it was great last year. It's in the same place this year so should be good again. It opens tomorrow it looks like.

CarrotTop
10-01-2009, 10:59 PM
www.hauntedwisconsin.com

Can put Zip in and find ones close to you.

I was not fan of splatterhaus. Not that great when i went 2years ago.

Al
10-02-2009, 04:03 AM
Anyone from Oz-land has probably checked out Mary Booth by now.

hotrod96z28
10-02-2009, 10:21 AM
splatterhaus was good and the one in lake county Il. trailof terror or something you get buried alive it was kinda fun. just be prepared to wait forever in line if you dont go early

Exitspeed
10-02-2009, 10:47 AM
There's an awesome one over by Tichigan lake. It's a farm. You start off by piling into an old hearse. They drive you out to the middle of the woods and shit starts going down from there.

CarrotTop
10-02-2009, 11:21 AM
There's an awesome one over by Tichigan lake. It's a farm. You start off by piling into an old hearse. They drive you out to the middle of the woods and shit starts going down from there.

Im trying to find one i went to 2 years ago that sounds just like that one. Have link to site? or name of event would be awesome.

Monstr913
10-02-2009, 11:28 AM
the one in tichigan is bear den woods...the good one in neenah is burial chamber is 3 haunted houses and woods...if anyone goes get the vip pass u skip all the lines there were people waiting in line for one of the houses for 3 hours last year...with vip we made it threw all them in like hour and half and actors will mess with u...we almost watched some black kid beat up an actor for messing up his hair, lol it was great...hauntwisconsin.com is the best site i've found to find houses although the scare factor is rated by the people running the house

Exitspeed
10-02-2009, 11:36 AM
Im trying to find one i went to 2 years ago that sounds just like that one. Have link to site? or name of event would be awesome.

I couldn't think of it. But I found it now. It's Bears Den 6831 Big Bend Rd, Waterford, WI‎.
http://www.beardenzoo.com/Copy%20halloween.htm

Anakonda69
10-02-2009, 12:13 PM
ty we need to start planning. maybe we should head to some on saturday.

CarrotTop
10-02-2009, 12:20 PM
the one in tichigan is bear den woods...the good one in neenah is burial chamber is 3 haunted houses and woods...if anyone goes get the vip pass u skip all the lines there were people waiting in line for one of the houses for 3 hours last year...with vip we made it threw all them in like hour and half and actors will mess with u...we almost watched some black kid beat up an actor for messing up his hair, lol it was great...hauntwisconsin.com is the best site i've found to find houses although the scare factor is rated by the people running the house

I couldn't think of it. But I found it now. It's Bears Den 6831 Big Bend Rd, Waterford, WI‎.
http://www.beardenzoo.com/Copy%20halloween.htm

Thank you!

Can't wait to go to it again this year was so awesome.

Monstr913
10-02-2009, 04:52 PM
deana wanted to go to one tonight cuz shes got a wedding tomorrow but with rain dont know if thats gonna happen...we could hit one up tomorrow i found some ones that look pretty good...came up with another idea for a scene when i make my haunted house some day i think it should work pretty good too

00FlowCamaro
10-02-2009, 09:27 PM
I get scared shitless so easily. I HATE haunted houses, EVERYTHING scares me in those things...:(

pOrk
10-03-2009, 08:15 AM
My buddy dan is one of the staff at Haunted Wisconsin dot com, he says the Fair Park's have the best haunted houses within 2 hours.

Monstr913
10-03-2009, 01:31 PM
u should tell ur buddy that hauntedwisconsin.com need to rate the houses not the people who run it...i've been to alot over the years and only a couple live up to the hipe

RanJer
10-03-2009, 01:36 PM
I worked at Meadowbrook last year, staff from hauntedwisconsin does go through and rate it. They just allow guests to rate it as well.

Car Guy
10-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Does anyone have feedback for this year...???

CarrotTop
10-09-2009, 03:25 PM
Me and some buddy's prob going out tonight to one/two. Ill give some feedback. Not sure what going to hit up cause of the rain and not every one has covered waiting areas..

Really want to hit up this one http://www.hauntedwisconsin.com/events/burial-chamber-haunted-complex/Place/

But its 1hr and 40min drive.

Car Guy
10-09-2009, 07:16 PM
Really want to hit up this one http://www.hauntedwisconsin.com/events/burial-chamber-haunted-complex/Place/

There's a good chance I'm going to that one......:devil

VroomPshhTsi
10-10-2009, 02:34 PM
I went to Splatterhaus (I think that was the name of it) last year. About a 2 hour drive north if I remember right. Wasn't worth the drive or great reviews IMO.