PDA

View Full Version : Good Company Alert

Feature Pony
09-29-2009, 09:22 AM
Discount Tires Direct, I bought a set of BFG KDW's for my cobra in July there was a $70 rebate but the kicker was the rebate was to be turned in no later than Aug 4th and it clearly states this in the paperwork. I had so much on my plate with my bent wheel and other things in life I totally forgot about it. Well I sent in the rebate form on Sept 18th just to see if they would say yes or no. Well yesterday I recieved my $70 check in the mail. I will recommend them to anybody, best tire prices, free shipping and they have some good rebates too. They blew Tire rack out of the water with their price and then a $70 rebate. It is hard now days to find a company like this, I also had a dealing with their customer service before ordering and they were very polite as well.. :thumbsup:thumbsup

Exitspeed
09-29-2009, 09:28 AM
I second this. Discount Tire AND Tire Rack are top notch. I buy all my tires through them. Which one really comes down to price at that point because I've had good experiences with both.

What I love most is that one of them (can't remember which one off the top of my head) is they have a distribution center in like Indiana. I get the cheapest shipping option and the tires still end up coming in like 2 days.

animal
09-29-2009, 10:04 AM
Discount tire + free shipping FTMFW. I don't shop anywhere else for tires.

subliminal1284
09-29-2009, 04:59 PM
treadwright.com ftw If you need truck tires that is.

Feature Pony
10-03-2009, 09:49 AM
I put in for a chance to win EBC yellow stuff brake pads on SVTP from Discount tire and I won a set!!!!!. This Company rocks!!!!

PureSound15
10-03-2009, 09:57 AM
Both Joe and I picked up our NT05's from Discount Tire Direct, too. Good company, I had no complaints.

Rocket Power
10-03-2009, 11:50 AM
What I love most is that one of them (can't remember which one off the top of my head) is they have a distribution center in like Indiana.
I know Tire rack does, you can see it from the side of the Indiana tollway

xxsn0blindxx
10-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Where does everyone get their tires mounted when they order online? Most tire places charge a stupid amount to mount tires nowadays, most likely because of the internet places being so much cheaper on price.

SlowMotion
10-04-2009, 07:34 PM
I know Jeff and Kyle usually do mounting at Late Model Throttle.
Brotherben83 also does mounting. You could probably pm any of them and get them done.

0TransAm0
10-04-2009, 08:12 PM
i also buy the tires online at discount tire direct.. take mine to racine tire. on hwy 32 in racine. only get charged $15 a tire to mount and balance.

lasttimearound
10-04-2009, 08:23 PM
I second this. Discount Tire AND Tire Rack are top notch. I buy all my tires through them. Which one really comes down to price at that point because I've had good experiences with both.

What I love most is that one of them (can't remember which one off the top of my head) is they have a distribution center in like Indiana. I get the cheapest shipping option and the tires still end up coming in like 2 days.

mel they both have centers in indy, however tire rack is based in south bend, and if you talk to them, you can drive their track. awesome.

SLOWC5
10-04-2009, 08:53 PM
Thanks Tim,

We can mount and balance any tire. I can now also get most parts and TIRES next day. Just PM me what your looking for

JEFF

cheap80Z28
10-05-2009, 11:45 PM
where do u work slowc5?

I'm looking for 235 70 15....need 4 for my kids chevy caprice, no high performance, just something cheap but safe.

saronin@sbcglobal.net