PDA

View Full Version : free/cheap auto parts

xFullThrottlex
09-27-2009, 04:14 PM
Hey guys,

I have too much stuff in the shop and not enough room. Trying to do a little fall cleaning so I have a few free/cheap auto parts. Not trying to get rich here but would like this stuff gone...

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/pts/1395236238.html

xFullThrottlex
09-27-2009, 10:10 PM
pickup pending on rims... make offer on anything else!!!

loud91rs
09-27-2009, 10:10 PM
Damn I want those grids but can't spend the money right now. bump for you!

xFullThrottlex
09-27-2009, 10:24 PM
Thanks for the bump loud91... let me know if you change your mind!

Also, I should state that for all you 3rdgen F body guys that I had a 92 camaro RS
(v6/auto) back in high school that I cut up and parted out. I still have quite a few parts from it and other third gens throughout the years. I havent owned a third gen for two years and between my bike, el camino, tools, and car parts my dad's ready to kick me out of the shop!

Other parts I have that may be of some interest are

a non posi 7.5" 10 bolt with 3.23 gears that i'd like $50 for

92 camaro half moon gages and full dash (says 25th anny RS on it) that i'd like $200 for

Iroc front coil springs that i'd like $20

The infamous Iroc wonderbar that i'd like $25 for

and MUCH,MUCH,MUCH more... dont be afraid to ask

Also I have quite a few gen1 sbc stuff and 5th gen gbody (mainly el camino stuff)

THANKS!

loud91rs
09-27-2009, 10:32 PM
Just out of curiosity do you have the chassis wiring harness and wiper assembly for a 82-92 camaro? If so I am interested.

xFullThrottlex
09-27-2009, 10:41 PM
I'm pretty sure I hung onto the wiper assembly, i'll have to double check.

I have a box full of third gen wiring harnesses and the only one I know I have for sure is the tailight wiring, If you know what your looking for your welcome to come and take a look! Otherwise I can check on that as well

loud91rs
09-28-2009, 01:07 PM
I need the wiring that starts at the fuse box, goes to the wiper motor and headlight/taillight harness, and also goes to the column. I have the headlight/taillight harnesses but I have nothing else if that gives you and idea of what I need.

xFullThrottlex
09-30-2009, 03:21 PM
I need the wiring that starts at the fuse box, goes to the wiper motor and headlight/taillight harness, and also goes to the column. I have the headlight/taillight harnesses but I have nothing else if that gives you and idea of what I need.

loud,

sorry it took me so long to get back to you, but i've been sick for the last three days (good ol' hay fever.) If I get the energy i'll go and check the garage for you sometime tonight/tomm. Also, for anyone who was interested in the slicks from my craigslist ad they are actuall Yokohama drag radials sized 350/610R15... free for the taking for BCMers or a sixxer for non BCMers. Thanks!:headbang

loud91rs
09-30-2009, 10:29 PM
It's no problem, anytime you have time to look is fine. If you have what I need I might want to do a package deal with the grid tails. Let me know.

xFullThrottlex
10-01-2009, 05:33 PM
Ok everyone all the rims and tires are gone (No more keystones, chevy drag rims, yoko drag radials.) The ad has been updated, and will continue to be updated, so let's help me get some more stuff outta here!!!

Loud 91 the first two attachments are pictures of the wiring I have left from my camaro. Everyone else, the third attachment is probably the coolest picture i've ever taken (I'm not a photographer) it's the reason why i'm having this "fire sale," and why I need the space. The first car is my dad's 57 chevy and the second is my 78 el camino thats up for sale/trade. Thanks!!!!!!!

xFullThrottlex
10-01-2009, 08:34 PM
New Items added:

280H Comp Cams Magnum Cam and Lifter Kit (Used for maybe 100 miles) fits a gen1 small block chevy will take $100 for it

FREE (but I won't turn down beer or money) FREE, FREE, Big A$$ Work Bench, made out of wood by my grandfather, do not have the space for it any more. Works great but new owner may want to replace a few pieces of wood. You pick up, I can help load it up! Or will be good fire wood! Did I mention it's free?

Pink Floyd Back Catalogues poster, it's a reprint but still has some of the coolest album covers on naked chicks. Would be cool for your garage, because more then likely after putting it up your wife/fiance/girlfriend will have kicked you out there for buying and putting up this awesome poster. $15 buys it or $40 buys it framed.

xFullThrottlex
10-01-2009, 09:55 PM
Yet more stuff added...

55' Chevy front filler pan $65

Stock painted Front Iroc coil springs $25

Iroc Z Wonder Bar $30

Iroc Z Quick Ratio Steering Box w/ lines and reservior $125

Complete third gen v6 steering assembly (tie rods,center link,etc) $40

92 RS Dash w/ gages good drivers quality complete with wiring harness $200

xFullThrottlex
10-03-2009, 12:10 AM
pickup pending on the subwoofer and air snorkel!

xFullThrottlex
10-03-2009, 03:38 PM
Air snorkel, cargo cover, and service manual went goodbye!!
I referred the gentleman who picked it up to this site so there will soon be another third gen to battle the blue oval boys!!

loud91rs
10-03-2009, 03:46 PM
Its hard to tell about that wiring. I think I will pass and go with a new harness. I will let you know about the tail lights.

xFullThrottlex
10-03-2009, 04:04 PM
Its hard to tell about that wiring. I think I will pass and go with a new harness. I will let you know about the tail lights.

sounds good!

jimez1
10-04-2009, 06:34 PM
Yo; Rat Fink it is Jimy Z the guy who got the snorkel and shade from ya. I missed the thing about the six pack eariler. I guess I will have to bring the RS over with one sometime and just bullsh**... Anyway thanks for all the stuff, and if you come accross anything else from your 92 just let me know. I am part of the website now so you can PM me.

jimez1
10-04-2009, 07:16 PM
Hey full throttle, it is Jimy Z the guy who got your snorkel and what not. I guess I missed the whole bring beer with thing on the craigslist add. My bad. I guess I will have to drive the 92 out by you with a sixer or two and just shoot the sh**! Anyway thanks for hookin' me up. If you find anything else from your 92 just PM me now that I joined the website

xFullThrottlex
10-04-2009, 08:57 PM
made an ad for both of my projects...

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/1406542775.html

xFullThrottlex
10-06-2009, 06:59 AM
sale pending on wonderbar!!

loud91rs
10-14-2009, 08:24 AM
I can do $35 for the grid tails. It seems that that is about what they are going for now. Let me know.

xFullThrottlex
10-14-2009, 09:19 AM
^Hey Loud91,

Thanks for the offer, but a guy at my work has expressed interest and I have to stay at $50, at least for the time being.