PDA

View Full Version : Good Repair Manual

Al
09-25-2009, 02:26 PM
I'm looking for a quality service manual for my 07 sportster. It seems that most of the ones out there have a 30-year spread of sportsters under one book.

Anyone know of a year-specific manual? A HD shop manual would be the best, but those are hard to find.

Some have said Clymers. I read the idex of one for 04-09, but it had a carb chapter but no efi section. Are they missing something there?

Coops Brother
09-25-2009, 06:29 PM
I'm looking for a quality service manual for my 07 sportster. It seems that most of the ones out there have a 30-year spread of sportsters under one book.

Anyone know of a year-specific manual? A HD shop manual would be the best, but those are hard to find.

Some have said Clymers. I read the idex of one for 04-09, but it had a carb chapter but no efi section. Are they missing something there?

Go to an HD dealer, preferably House of Harley on 62nd and Layton and order one.
Juicedpimpss works there in parts.

Correction: he is there in parts, sometimes working. :rolf

Coop

Holeshot
09-25-2009, 08:22 PM
Go to an HD dealer, preferably House of Harley on 62nd and Layton and order one.

Coop

Oh Snap :alcoholic:alcoholic:alcoholic

lilws6
09-30-2009, 02:18 PM
i would suggest haynes cuz thats what i've bought for all my suzuki's but not shure if they have a specific year one for sportsters. EDIT- I just googled the haynes for you bike and it goes form 70 to 09 i've always liked haynes manuals best but thats up to the individual

juicedimpss
10-01-2009, 03:07 PM

Coop

hey fawker.

2007 sportster service manual in stock,i just checked.

Coops Brother
10-08-2009, 10:17 PM
hey fawker.

2007 sportster service manual in stock,i just checked.

Just like your mom....on top of it...:rolf :rolf :rolf

Reverend Cooper
10-13-2009, 07:02 PM
^ Ban hammer bringing up personal stuff on the board lol