PDA

View Full Version : $100 for Account with Direct Deposit, North Shore Bank

TransAm12sec
09-25-2009, 12:08 PM
You get $100 for setting up a checking account with North Shore bank before October 1st, and the direct deposit begins before November.

I have a referral card that would get both of us $25.

You get $25 for starting a Savings account over $1,000, and the minimum balance is $1,000 for a certain time.

xFullThrottlex
09-25-2009, 04:34 PM
US Bank will give you $150 if you open a gold star savings/checking package... I was going to do this but the silver package works better for me (being broke and all) so I didnt qualify

TransAm12sec
09-25-2009, 04:55 PM
I did open a US Bank account and receive $150, however I needed to bring in the ad I received in the mail, and the account had to have that specific address.

CATNHAT
09-25-2009, 05:50 PM
So, one could open accounts at allof these banks, make a little coin, and then close the account or is there more too it? I wold LOVE to do that!

Al
09-25-2009, 06:16 PM
There is usually a catch with all of these accounts with startup bonuses.

That money is not free.

TransAm12sec
09-25-2009, 07:30 PM
So, one could open accounts at allof these banks, make a little coin, and then close the account or is there more too it? I wold LOVE to do that!

That's exactly what I'm doing, but I don't have a need to close them for awhile. At US Bank and Chase you needed the ad/code number.

To have it work with multiple banks, you need multiple jobs with direct deposit, or the ability to split your paycheck into different accounts.

US Bank:$150
Chase: $100
M&I bank: $80 (Two years ago, no direct deposit was required)
North Shore: $100

So far I've made $330, with another hundred coming in November from North Shore.

The accounts need to stay open for a certain amount of time, normally around 180 days.

xFullThrottlex
09-26-2009, 12:47 PM
I did open a US Bank account and receive $150, however I needed to bring in the ad I received in the mail, and the account had to have that specific address.

Ahh, Ic... I went in there looking to pay off my credit card bill and they really put on the pressure for me to open one up.

PureSound15
09-26-2009, 11:02 PM
FYI - Having your credit pulled to open all of those accounts is a ding in addition to the financials seeing that you're credit had been pulled multiple times within a time period (credit searching).

Just make sure you're not required to have it open for a certain amount of times or have a required number of debit transactions in addition to the direct deposit.