PDA

View Full Version : 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme

DirtyMax
09-23-2009, 04:10 PM
time to move on....

http://milwaukee.craigslist.org/cto/1389103608.html

1972 Cutlass Supreme

-Saddle Bronze Exterior with Black Vinyl Interior. Console/Bucket car.

-Odometer reads 90K and overall condition makes me believe it to be original.

-350 Rocket Engine with 4 barrel carburetor, HEI, and dual Exhaust

-TH350 Transmission. Rebuilt in November of 2008 with a shift kit and a Monster Performance PP3412 2300-2500 Converter.

-Undercarriage is extremely clean

-Newer generation Rally Wheels with Firestone Firehawk Indy 500 tires.

-Heavily Optioned Car including Bucket Seats with Console Shift, A/C (complete but inop.), rear defrost, cruise control (complete but inop.), cabin-controlled hood lock.

-Will need a little patch work in the lower ¼’s and door panels, trunk lid, some other misc. minimal body work (bumps and bruises), and a fresh matching coat of paint. The car has had some touch-ups over the years and this paint color seems to be very difficult to match.

- Extras that go with the car include a Black vinyl top from Year One and a 95% complete 7a (smaller CC and hardened seats for Unleaded gas) headed Rocket 350 that needs cleanup and probably rebuilt, and a folder of documentation dating back to the car’s early years.

The car runs like a top. I would not hesitate to get in it and drive it coast-to-coast tomorrow. With a little body TLC, this car could be a very nice desirably optioned car.

Asking $7000

xFullThrottlex
09-23-2009, 04:37 PM
Nice car, If mine sells i'd be all over it