PDA

View Full Version : Nice win for Martin today!

Yooformula
09-21-2009, 02:33 AM
Finally got the see the race. Montoya really is a douche when you listen to him. He was pretty much doing MM a favor by not wrecking him but next time he will hit him he said.:loser

Even though it sucked to see Jr not win a race AGAIN or finish for that matter, nothing beats Kyle not making the chase!!:rolf

97z2801ss
09-21-2009, 11:31 AM
Montoya is a dbag, but I like him just cuz he can drive. It was good to see that team run up front all day, I wanted Montoya to get an oval win, hes doin what he needs to. Martin has helped him get used to the cars alot so I doubt he would have wrecked him he could have entering one with like 3 to go.

Im glad martin won, Sucked jr running 4th was wrecked that pissed me off..... and KBusch missing the chase and not running aswell shows all the other teams have caught up. Im pulling for Martin to win it all.... and he signed threw 11'

also
#18 car too low in post race inspection: #18-Kyle Busch, who missed making the Chase by just eight points, finished 5th in the Sylvania 300 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway. But the left front of the #18 M&M's Toyota was too low in post-race inspection, and he could be penalized by NASCAR this week, usually announced on Tuesday afternoons

07ROUSHSTG3
09-21-2009, 11:37 AM
i haven't followed nascar in a while, but it is cool to hear that Martin is doing so good. would be neat to see him win a championship. i don't see how anyone could not want to see that.

97z2801ss
09-21-2009, 11:44 AM
he deserves it thats for sure, just think if he didnt get penelized in 91 Sr would have been a 6 time champ