PDA

View Full Version : Packers looking like POO...!!!

Car Guy
09-20-2009, 03:46 PM
Don't know what the deal is but they sure played like sheeit today against the Bengals. The Pack should be 0-2 right now, the only reason they won last week was because Cutler sucks donkey d!ck.....

Anakonda69
09-20-2009, 04:21 PM
or maybe they won last week because our defense was awesome? just a thought. guess at the end of the day it doesn't matter how you won. they did suck today however.

Karps TA
09-20-2009, 05:12 PM
The deal is Ted Thompson and McCarthy suck.

Ted Thompson for not fixing glaring problems on the team. The OL has sucked for several years, and he refuses to do anything about it besides think that his draft choices will just step up someday. Add to that his fear of signing any free agents. We're once again the youngest team in the league for like the 3rd straight year, We're like top 3 in most available cap space. SPEND SOME MONEY TED! They have nothing for backups.

And McCarthy continues to coach a team that EVERY single week has double digit penalties and lacks the fundamentals. And every single week he says they are going to fix it. It never gets fixed.

Rodgers won't make it to the bye week alive at the rate he's getting hit.

Reverend Cooper
09-20-2009, 07:29 PM
Yup the packers showed their true colors this week,stay tuned more failure to come.

05caddyext
09-20-2009, 09:21 PM
Still not sure why everyone thinks they were going to be so awesome this year??? They won 6 games last year. Thats awful. Not looking any different this year. They got lucky last week, they get 4 interceptions and just barely win.

TraceDaddy
09-20-2009, 10:13 PM
My early season prediction was that they'd make the playoff's but...

No discounting the FAVRE thing.

If you're a QB, and your receivers are dropping the ball early, how do you handle that in the huddle?

Ignore it?

Bitch at them?

Make a joke about it?

I'm still waiting to see come chemistry on this team. It damn well better show up soon.

Exitspeed
09-21-2009, 08:42 AM
It's still early. I have some faith they can iron out their kinks.

Karps TA
09-21-2009, 08:58 AM
I love the strategy of if an offensive lineman goes down, we make everybody on the line switch positions, instead of just having someone on the bench who can play the position. That seems like a great idea.

Why bother having somebody who can play one position great, when you can have 6 guys who can't play any of the positions great?

Anakonda69
09-21-2009, 12:51 PM
My early season prediction was that they'd make the playoff's but...

No discounting the FAVRE thing.

If you're a QB, and your receivers are dropping the ball early, how do you handle that in the huddle?

Ignore it?

Bitch at them?

Make a joke about it?

I'm still waiting to see come chemistry on this team. It damn well better show up soon.

from my own exp. when people screw up a good qb calls them out on their screwup in the huddle. light a lil fire under their ass to get their shit together. always worked on the teams i played for. the qb is the leader. follow/trust him or go down in flames.

OxmanWI
09-21-2009, 03:33 PM
I've noticed in the past two games that the o-line is not doing well at all, the pass blocking is horrible, if your QB gets sacked more than 5 times and thrown down half the game then you know something is wrong. Then receivers are dropping the ball here and there not to mention all the penalties. I can say the defense is looking ok. I don’t know about this year, it is a rough start for sure.