PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Kanye West a 'jackass' for outburst

94greenbandit
09-15-2009, 03:26 PM
You guys read this yet. Too funny :rolf.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32859148/ns/politics-white_house?GT1=43001

07ROUSHSTG3
09-15-2009, 03:42 PM
wow. i have to put this on the list of "things i agree with Obama about".

this will be number 1 on that list.

Exitspeed
09-15-2009, 03:45 PM

Uh ohhh!

07ROUSHSTG3
09-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Uh ohhh!

yeah, what is this world coming to :rolf

Car Guy
09-15-2009, 03:59 PM
I think a certain someone at ABC news is getting an ass whooping...!!! :rolf

lordairgtar
09-15-2009, 04:09 PM
You guys read this yet. Too funny :rolf.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32859148/ns/politics-white_house?GT1=43001
Kanye IS a jackass.

95mustang302
09-15-2009, 04:23 PM
^^^

for sure, that guy is a complete tool, and it was horrible what he did to her.

07ROUSHSTG3
09-15-2009, 04:32 PM
he has to do things like this. nobody would remember this guys name if he didn't pull shit at the VMAs. what a classy thing to do. raise hell at the teeney bopper mecca that the VMAs have become.

lordairgtar
09-15-2009, 04:40 PM
I am no fan of Taylor Swift and I do not know why the country stations continue to play her music as it is definitely NOT country. You are correct, Roush. People would soon forget this asstard

07ROUSHSTG3
09-15-2009, 04:44 PM
well....now the real question will be is : "how will Obama respond?" more than likely he will apologize and maybe even invite kanye over for some red stripe on the patio, LOL!

Exitspeed
09-15-2009, 04:50 PM
he has to do things like this. nobody would remember this guys name if he didn't pull shit at the VMAs.

Not true.

He is a jackass, and what he did was dead wrong, but the man is a musical genius whether you want to admit it (or are aware) or not.

He produces some of the biggest #1 songs on the radio for dozens of different artists. While there are a lot of producers that have done this, he has also made a truly CLASSIC hip hop album with College Dropout that will be remembered that way no matter how much he tarnishes his reputation. There's not many hip hop artists or producers that can make good hip hop music and pop music and be successful with both.

Kanye is an asshole. He admits it over and over. And he proves it over and over. It doesn't take away from his musical talent though however.

Goat Roper
09-15-2009, 04:52 PM
fish sticks

BOSS LX
09-15-2009, 05:02 PM
I cannot believe Obama and I agree on something!

-stew-
09-15-2009, 05:44 PM
This is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

I agree with exitspeed, kanye is a douche. A douche who makes aswesome music.

Also, fishsticks.

pOrk
09-15-2009, 05:49 PM
I cannot believe Obama and I agree on something!

I was thinking the same thing. Who cares if Obama called him a jackass anyways? Millions of people did after hearing about what he did. He IS a jackass ( and so is Obama ).

British_Ben
09-15-2009, 06:04 PM
Here's the audio:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3YyK8khpKQ

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/H3YyK8khpKQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/H3YyK8khpKQ&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

70 cutlass 442
09-15-2009, 06:04 PM

hit the nail on the head!

Not true.

He is a jackass, and what he did was dead wrong, but the man is a musical genius whether you want to admit it (or are aware) or not.

He produces some of the biggest #1 songs on the radio for dozens of different artists. While there are a lot of producers that have done this, he has also made a truly CLASSIC hip hop album with College Dropout that will be remembered that way no matter how much he tarnishes his reputation. There's not many hip hop artists or producers that can make good hip hop music and pop music and be successful with both.

Kanye is an asshole. He admits it over and over. And he proves it over and over. It doesn't take away from his musical talent though however.

This is a classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

I agree with exitspeed, kanye is a douche. A douche who makes aswesome music.

Also, fishsticks.

If it wasnt for Jay-Z this man would be driving a cab in times square..... IDK what you guys are reffering to as talant, other then he knows the right people in the industry.

SmokinRAM114
09-15-2009, 06:11 PM

If it wasnt for Jay-Z this man would be driving a cab in times square..... IDK what you guys are reffering to as talant, other then he knows the right people in the industry.

truth! and someone needs to tell beyonce that singing the same 5 words on refrane ISNT SINGING!!!! :fire fucking HATE her songs and HATE how much they play that shitty ass stuff!

Car Guy
09-15-2009, 06:12 PM
WOW does that audio give you a 'real' inside look, not the high & mighty BS speeches you normally see/hear about......:loser

70 cutlass 442
09-15-2009, 06:23 PM
truth! and someone needs to tell beyonce that singing the same 5 words on refrane ISNT SINGING!!!! :fire fucking HATE her songs and HATE how much they play that shitty ass stuff!

yeah, but i do like her rack.

Goat Roper
09-15-2009, 06:47 PM
yeah, but i do like her rack.

x2

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/229/503299002_18ed0f802f_o.jpg

nismodave
09-15-2009, 06:48 PM
BIG FUCKIN DEAL!!!

Obama says hes a jackass, for doing what he did.

But I will be ANYONE here, in the next few days, the Prez will release a statement APOLOGIZING to West.

Hes an EMPTY SUIT!!

Also, Ive been listening to Hip Hop and Rap since the 80s. And West is Garbage.

Yooformula
09-15-2009, 07:15 PM
BIG FUCKIN DEAL!!!

Obama says hes a jackass, for doing what he did.

But I will be ANYONE here, in the next few days, the Prez will release a statement APOLOGIZING to West.

Hes an EMPTY SUIT!!

Also, Ive been listening to Hip Hop and Rap since the 80s. And West is Garbage.

EXACTLY! I find it funny more people are bitching about this stunt than when Chris brown beat up Rihanna...I mean if the president is going to make an insult point it in the direction of someone that deserves it. People whining over kayne stealing her thunder... who gives a shit! I dont remember this much attention when he called Bush a racist and that he didnt like black people, that imo was far more aggravating than this.

Prince Valiant
09-15-2009, 07:33 PM
This was purposely released by ABC with the blessing of Obama to get the support of white america again[/cynical ploy] :goof

but don't forget...ABC produced the Obama-healthcare-hour with no dissenting views...[/theconspiracygrows]

badass88gt
09-15-2009, 07:35 PM
I think Kanye is just another "celebrity" that the media needs to make disappear. If they stop talking about him he will just fade away.

Sweet innocent little Taylor shouldve gone on TV and appealed to America asking for this very thing after what he did to her. I bet America wouldve fallen right into her lap and there wouldve been a huge boycott.

Personally I think he's just a douche. I thought that before this latest stunt.

HY35F2T
09-15-2009, 08:00 PM
Who cares big deal some white girl had her thunder stolen by some black guy.Im sure thats not gonna make middle aged men stop thinking about her when there fucking there fat girlfriend.

Listen to some real music that takes skill and talent to make and not just "act" to your music lifestyle.

Reverend Cooper
09-15-2009, 08:28 PM
Its like a piece of shit saying another piece of shit stinks.It makes no sense.

nismodave
09-15-2009, 08:31 PM
Listen to some real music that takes skill and talent to make and not just "act" to your music lifestyle.

Like that Crap in that link, in your sig? :rolf

domokun
09-15-2009, 08:34 PM
I about spit out my soda at this

http://photos-g.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs226.snc1/7334_1180399394289_1357302476_30607070_7431333_n.j pg

CPonyGo
09-15-2009, 08:38 PM
where was BO when this happened....he's a band wagon jumper...hmmm everyone is calling him an asshat...well bu golly I will too! Hey Tim-cue this up in th eprompter, I don't want to mess this up...

Nix
09-15-2009, 08:41 PM
Cliff notes from this thread.

1) K West is an asshole. :loser

2)Obama is still a dickhead (always will be) :punch:

3) Beyonce has some nice ass titties! (need more pics to confirm) :thumbsup

HY35F2T
09-15-2009, 08:45 PM
Like that Crap in that link, in your sig? :rolf

Hahaha okay let me guess you prolly listen to creed and nickleback lol fag.Keep listening to your radio hits.Prolly listen to jock jams bet you have the whole collection.:flipoff2:

nismodave
09-15-2009, 08:50 PM
Ahh. The keyboard warrior returns.

I see it didnt take you long for the name calling to start.

I just found it funny you made a statement of how people should listen to music that is made with skill and talent, and the link in your sig, basicly has neither. :loser

-stew-
09-15-2009, 08:52 PM
^^^ shits not that seriouse dude...

HY35F2T
09-15-2009, 08:55 PM
Ahh. The keyboard warrior returns.

I see it didnt take you long for the name calling to start.

I just found it funny you made a statement of how people should listen to music that is made with skill and talent, and the link in your sig, basicly has neither. :loser
Sure it dosent theres no computer made beats/sounds fool.:thumbsupYou caught me the drums guitar and bass are all computer made sounds lol.:rolf:rolfHas neither seriously pick up a bass and try it out thats the least talent required instrument.

badass88gt
09-15-2009, 08:57 PM
LOL I can see Dave rolling down the road back in the day, windows open, Audiovox cranked with the Sentrek amp pumping the 12" MTX subs, just wailing the Jock Jams tape.

Wait, who am I to talk, I had like 3 of them on CD.

http://collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/29/jockjams.jpg

nismodave
09-15-2009, 09:00 PM
LOL I can see Dave rolling down the road back in the day, windows open, Audiovox cranked with the Sentrek amp pumping the 12" MTX subs, just wailing the Jock Jams tape.

Wait, who am I to talk, I had like 3 of them on CD.

http://collegecandy.files.wordpress.com/2009/01/29/jockjams.jpg

Im sure you did. :rolf

Never had a car with subs....But Had a Fujitsu Pullout radio!!

You get that car going again yet?

badass88gt
09-15-2009, 09:03 PM
I got it back up on jackstands. Its a start. lol

Actually I got the trans fixed, on the bench waiting to go back in, and the new clutch showed up last week. Just gotta find the time (interest?) to put it back together.

pOrk
09-15-2009, 09:04 PM
Death Metal, LOL!

HITMAN
09-15-2009, 10:16 PM
Kanye West isn't just a no-talent asshat, he's a blatant racist. George Bush hates black people, Beyonce should won, blah blah blah. I wouldn't shed any tears for this shit-stain if he ended up as just another Hip-Hop statistic... :guns1

HITMAN
09-15-2009, 10:37 PM
He produces some of the biggest #1 songs on the radio for dozens of different artists.

So what? In their day George M. Cohan, Rodgers and Hammerstein, Stephan Sondheim, Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, Lennon and McCartney and countless others were far more popular and their music contributions timeless. Funny how I've never heard of any of them hopping up on a stage where someone was getting an award and just flapping their gums about how unjust the situation was. What a classless piece of shit. In ten years nobody will even remember this loser or his shitty music. (For what it's worth, nobody will remember Taylor Swift, either, but she isn't the one being tauted as the second coming of Michael Jackson...)

O.J. Simpson was a great football player, and look what a Nobel prize winner he turned out to be...:rolleyes:

pOrk
09-15-2009, 10:43 PM
O.J. Simpson was a great football player, and look what a Nobel prize winner he turned out to be...:rolleyes:

But he WILL be remembered for a long time :rolf

HITMAN
09-15-2009, 11:01 PM
But he WILL be remembered for a long time :rolf

Yeah and it WONT be for football, either. I wonder how he likes jail....http://www.supraforums.com/forum/images/smilies/gaysex.gif

lordairgtar
09-15-2009, 11:08 PM
Who cares big deal some white girl had her thunder stolen by some black guy.Im sure thats not gonna make middle aged men stop thinking about her when there fucking there fat girlfriend.

No death metal fan here, but I will admit that the musicianship and lyric writing beats anything that Kanye has done. I just don't buy the whole "Metal can only be sung in a low guttural growl" thing. It's cliche...let it go! I know, I'm old and I'm stuck on my Pink Floyd 8-track collection and my Doobie Brothers cassettes and my Beach Boys LPs. I like Rictus Grin and King's X however. I dare Kanye to produce something with actual wailing guitars and kick ass drum beats.

HITMAN
09-15-2009, 11:23 PM
Actually, I used to dispute the fact that rap was music at all, back when "whitey" first started listening to it and it was all beat and rhyme. I used to work with a guy that thought rappers shit ice cream and he got really mad at me one night because of my opinion (I know, I know, big surprise there...:rolf) Anyhow, he was all pissed off saying I was full of shit and a racist because I kept saying it wasn't music, so I proved it to him. I asked him, "Can you whistle to it?" He though about it for a while, and then he tried. Nope, he couldn't do it. I said, " You can't whistle to it, because it doesn't have notes. No notes, no music." :thumbsup He never brought it up after that. :D

HITMAN
09-15-2009, 11:34 PM
No death metal fan here, but I will admit that the musicianship and lyric writing beats anything that Kanye has done. I just don't buy the whole "Metal can only be sung in a low guttural growl" thing. It's cliche...let it go! I know, I'm old and I'm stuck on my Pink Floyd 8-track collection and my Doobie Brothers cassettes and my Beach Boys LPs. I like Rictus Grin and King's X however. I dare Kanye to produce something with actual wailing guitars and kick ass drum beats.

I'm with you. I ain't into the whole Growler Metal thing. It was kind of cool and different when Pantera was doing it, but now it's just annoying. Give me singers that can actually sing like Rob Halford, Bruce Dickinson or James LaBrie anyday...

gottwins?
09-15-2009, 11:54 PM

+1

I was hoping I was not the only one that found her shit trash..sounds so damn repetitive.

GTSLOW
09-15-2009, 11:55 PM

x2

badass88gt
09-16-2009, 12:37 AM
Wait, Kanye cant be a racist. Only white people can be racists I thought?

HY35F2T
09-16-2009, 12:55 AM
I'm with you. I ain't into the whole Growler Metal thing. It was kind of cool and different when Pantera was doing it, but now it's just annoying. Give me singers that can actually sing like Rob Halford, Bruce Dickinson or James LaBrie anyday...

Thats just it almost all the songs on my playlist have vocal singing and what you call "screaming".Also trivium alot of there songs are mostly singing one of the songs "shogun" is mostly singing no "growl's" its a 12min song.I see being able to sing lyrics deep voice then go to singing normal alot harder.Espcially when you can play a 8 string guitar at the same time.Thats like trying to say the abc's backwards while getting a blowjob and trying to do taxxes.:goof

Either way i to could careless if he died not really worth much other then needs to get fame by starting shit cuz his career has come to a end.

GTSLOW
09-16-2009, 07:02 AM

Hes an EMPTY SUIT!!

I certainly hope he does not apologize.

GTSLOW
09-16-2009, 07:05 AM
G-2kadjrSKo

Is this Nismo Dave? :goof

"If I ever met Kanye west, I'd smack him in the face and call him a gay fish?"

badass88gt
09-16-2009, 07:13 AM
The gay fish episode was on twice last night.

That_Guy
09-16-2009, 07:14 AM
"if i ever met kayne i would smack him in the face and call him a gay fish!" hahahahahaha

07ROUSHSTG3
09-16-2009, 07:40 AM
Not true.

while he may be a musical genius and produces a lot of hit songs, NOBODY would know this guy if not for his antics. Can't remember the last time i heard the radio station introduce a song by telling me who produced it?!?!?! he has to be an ass, to make the news, to be remembered, plain and simple. that is why he does it. while i consider myself pretty in tune, i wouldn't know this guy from Adam if he wouldn't make the news for doing stupid shit. i would see him as another black rapper that had a hit song or two.

Exitspeed
09-16-2009, 08:52 AM

So what? In their day George M. Cohan, Rodgers and Hammerstein, Stephan Sondheim, Willie Nelson, Dolly Parton, Lennon and McCartney and countless others were far more popular and their music contributions timeless. Funny how I've never heard of any of them hopping up on a stage where someone was getting an award and just flapping their gums about how unjust the situation was. What a classless piece of shit. In ten years nobody will even remember this loser or his shitty music. (For what it's worth, nobody will remember Taylor Swift, either, but she isn't the one being tauted as the second coming of Michael Jackson...)

while he may be a musical genius and produces a lot of hit songs, NOBODY would know this guy if not for his antics. Can't remember the last time i heard the radio station introduce a song by telling me who produced it?!?!?! he has to be an ass, to make the news, to be remembered, plain and simple. that is why he does it. while i consider myself pretty in tune, i wouldn't know this guy from Adam if he wouldn't make the news for doing stupid shit. i would see him as another black rapper that had a hit song or two.

I was defending his talent NOT his actions.

And Kanye would have made it with or without Jay-Z. Obviously you guys don't know his history and how he came about in the industry. Jay-Z didn't just wave his hand of god and make him famous.

His first album was and is a classic in the hip hop (and he had numerous #1 songs off of) world and this was WAAAAAY before George Bush hates black people. In fact he even had another classic album (which he had even more #1 songs off of) out after that before the George Bush comment. He was producing #1 songs for Jay-Z and a ton of other people waaaaay before any controversy.

So the idea that he wouldn't be known without his crazy antics IS WRONG. You know when people on here say opinions are wrong. Well this is one of those cases.

Kanye was a hit maker before he started acting like an ass, he is a hit maker while he acts like an ass, and if he ever smartens up, he will be a hit maker well after.

AGAIN, I WILL REITERATE: I'M NOT DEFENDING HIS ACTIONS. JUST HIS TALENT.

70 cutlass 442
09-16-2009, 02:25 PM
/\/\ your right, Jay Z cant be credited for all of his fame...... I guess you would have to include Twista and Jamie fox in the "who all made kanye famous" scrap book.

70 cutlass 442
09-16-2009, 02:27 PM
and jeezy.

Exitspeed
09-16-2009, 02:30 PM
/\/\ your right, Jay Z cant be credited for all of his fame...... I guess you would have to include Twista and Jamie fox in the "who all made kanye famous" scrap book.

EDIT: It's more like the other way around. Kanye has sold more records then Twista, Jaime Foxx, and Jeezy combined.

ON TOP of producing dozens of artists music inducing multiple tracks on last years number 1 selling album in the country.

you can't argue his talent. Period.

70 cutlass 442
09-16-2009, 02:34 PM
I understand about getting discovered, not debating that. But out of all of his music, I can say i personally only like a very small ammount, and the only reason i like that little bit that i do is because there are usually other artists on the track who "carry the team". which seems to be a trend for kanye....

Exitspeed
09-16-2009, 02:36 PM
I understand about getting discovered, not debating that. But out of all of his music, I can say i personally only like a very small ammount, and the only reason i like that little bit that i do is because there are usually other artists on the track who "carry the team". which seems to be a trend for kanye....

HE PRODUCES THE WHOLE SONG. How are other people carrying HIM?

Man you are waaaaay off. Give credit where credit is do man.

That's like saying Timberland, or Barry Gordy have other people carrying them. hahahhaa.

That is just silly.

70 cutlass 442
09-16-2009, 02:46 PM
feel free to prove me wrong, but of all of his work..... how much was done by him and without the help of other rappers/writers?

-stew-
09-16-2009, 03:00 PM
feel free to prove me wrong, but of all of his work..... how much was done by him and without the help of other rappers/writers?

George Strait has had 57 number one songs. He hasn't written one of them. Does that make him less talented?

70 cutlass 442
09-16-2009, 03:08 PM
/\/\ not at all, george straight is a talanted artist.....

lasttimearound
09-16-2009, 03:35 PM
kanye sucks, end of story. he has some skill, yes, but so have so many other assholes. just because he can do some musical shit doesnt excuse him from acting as a decent human. frankly, im sick of these celebrities who dress in crazy obnoxious ways, do stupid things, just to stand out. be normal for fucks sake. You have to love how he talked shit to a teenager, a country girl teenager. douche. that is all...

Exitspeed
09-16-2009, 03:51 PM

Man you are clueless. Kanye writes ALL of his own lyrics. Again, silly.

Like I've said before, his first album is considered a classic. Not arguably, it IS a classic hip hop album. There are only a few songs on that album that feature anyone. He broke rapper stereotype molds with that album, his look, and his style. He was the first dude to be a preppy black rapper AND be dope lyrically. He wasn't talking about shooting people, or selling drugs. he was talking about being a person.

His second album he went out and recruited Jon Brion to co-produce the album so that it would be compeltely different then his first. Which most peopel dont' do. They have a successful formula and they stick with it. He went outside the box again and sold 950,000 records in the first week.

Since that album he has released 2 other albums one that was totally off the wall from mainstream hip hop AND STILL SOLD WELL (1.5 mill which is not easy to do today) and was critically acclaimed.

Now on top of his rapping on these albums HE PRODUCED EVERY SINGLE SONG ON IT.

NAME ONE other person, that has entirely (every single track) produced their own, multi-platinum albums (4 to be exact). Even if you can the list is short.

Add in the fact that he produces so many songs on the radio, some he's featured on and some he just produces, and you can't deny his talent.

Fact is, the dude is a asshole genius.

If you bothered to read all the above consider yourself proven wrong. And I'm not saying that to be cocky, but because it's true.

kanye sucks, end of story. he has some skill, yes, but so have so many other assholes. just because he can do some musical shit doesnt excuse him from acting as a decent human. frankly, im sick of these celebrities who dress in crazy obnoxious ways, do stupid things, just to stand out. be normal for fucks sake. You have to love how he talked shit to a teenager, a country girl teenager. douche. that is all...

Adam, I have never once argued he is not an asshole. But he doesn't suck. You may particularly not like his music. But he is far from suckin. Read my post above. Or I'll just drown you with inof on sat. lol.

70 cutlass 442
09-16-2009, 04:05 PM
I guess i will now consider myself educated on the life of KW..... however, like my original post said, he wouldnt be anything without Jay z, which is 100 % true since the first time he appeared on a track was on one of jay zs albums, but even after that no one wanted to sign him. And maybe i just thought his solo stuff was shitt which is why i reffered to him as having no talent.... but now with my new found education in hip hop music, i can knowingly not like his music and know that he wrote most of the crap that he is "rapping" about.

Exitspeed
09-16-2009, 04:14 PM
I guess i will now consider myself educated on the life of KW..... however, like my original post said, he wouldnt be anything without Jay z, which is 100 % true since the first time he appeared on a track was on one of jay zs albums, but even after that no one wanted to sign him. And maybe i just thought his solo stuff was shitt which is why i reffered to him as having no talent.... but now with my new found education in hip hop music, i can knowingly not like his music and know that he wrote most of the crap that he is "rapping" about.

Saying he owes 100% of his career to Jay-Z because he was on the Blueprint is retarded.

That's like saying 2Pac owes 100% of his career to Shock G (Humpty Hump). Or 50 Cent owes 100% of his career to Onyx. I could go on for days. It's retarded.

That's not how it works.

And regarding him not signing 'Ye at the time that was because when the Blueprint songs were being recorded by Jay, he hardly even knew who Kanye was and didn't know he even rapped. It wasn't until Blueprint 2 that Kanye was on a Jay-Z track. And he signed him immediately and he's been one of the biggest artists in the industry ever since without fail.

SmokinRAM114
09-16-2009, 04:49 PM
there is no rap on the radio. raps been dead since Easy E

lasttimearound
09-16-2009, 04:50 PM
mel, way too much shit to read. either way, he sucks... at life, not music.

Exitspeed
09-16-2009, 04:53 PM

Hahaha. Hip Hop's golden era was after Easy's death; 96, 97, 98, 99 are considered to be the best years of hip hop. I see what you tried to do there.

mel, way too much shit to read. either way, he sucks... at life, not music.

See now if you just plain don't like the guy that is fine. But saying he sucks at what he does is wrong.

Like, I don't like The Beetles, or Elvis, or The Rolling Stones, but but I don't think they suck just cause I'm not a fan of their music.

badass88gt
09-16-2009, 04:55 PM

He was the brotha that'll smotha yo motha and make yo sista think he loves her.....

-stew-
09-16-2009, 06:15 PM
<----- pours some of his 40 of OE in rememberance the Eaz.

WhatsADSM
09-16-2009, 06:18 PM
I totally agree with exitspeed here.

KW is one of the biggest assholes on the planet... and what sucks about that is that he is actually very talented. NOBODY, is 100% self made in the music industry regardless of genre. Everyone gets discovered by a "higher up"... however that doesn't mean that they are any less talented.

FWIW I actually like his music but at this point refused to actually purchase it because of how much of a douche bag he is.

Goat Roper
09-16-2009, 06:47 PM
YSZecOeuprI

lasttimearound
09-16-2009, 11:34 PM
Hahaha. Hip Hop's golden era was after Easy's death; 96, 97, 98, 99 are considered to be the best years of hip hop. I see what you tried to do there.

See now if you just plain don't like the guy that is fine. But saying he sucks at what he does is wrong.

Like, I don't like The Beetles, or Elvis, or The Rolling Stones, but but I don't think they suck just cause I'm not a fan of their music.

i never said he said he sucks at what he does... i just said he sucks.

Silver03SRT
09-16-2009, 11:40 PM
Yes Kanye is a piece of shit but he is a good artist. Theres a difference.

Yooformula
09-17-2009, 12:14 AM
I finally heard Obama's comments on the radio today and it was hysterical. he was so matter-of-fact with it too.

Al
09-17-2009, 12:34 AM

Imagine if. . .Toby Keith found him!

Yeah. . .imagine that!

Al
09-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Yes Kanye is a piece of shit but he is a good artist. Theres a difference.

Hitler was a piece of shit too, but he conqured most of Europe.

There is a difference between West and Hitler, but it is not the shit part.

How long till a Downfall parody of this!?!