09-15-2009, 12:51 PM
couldnt be andy,his is a "true street car"

pOrk
09-15-2009, 01:54 PM
^ lol

FourEyedFord
09-15-2009, 02:24 PM
couldnt be andy,his is a "true street car"

Thats funny, I didn't know you could drive a car without an alternator on it.....surely a drag racer of you knowledge level would understand that. :thumbsup

juicedimpss
09-15-2009, 02:43 PM
Thats funny, I didn't know you could drive a car without an alternator on it.....surely a drag racer of you knowledge level would understand that. :thumbsup

so is that your polite way of saying it is broken,or a smartassed way of calling your buddies car a racecar?

SBC-Fox
09-15-2009, 02:51 PM
im sensing some hostility lol

FourEyedFord
09-15-2009, 03:36 PM
so is that your polite way of saying it is broken,or a smartassed way of calling your buddies car a racecar?

That is my way of telling you that his alternator is currently not on the car because it bounces between 13-18 volts down track. Maybe I wasn't clear enough for you, but you should know a 12 volt car will not run right without an alternator.

Here is the thing Ron, I don't understand how you think you get to talk so much sh!t to other people when A) you don't have a car of you own and B) the Blue Bu went a best of 9.50s with a big cube BBC on spray.

Here is my polite way of telling you to go fuk yourself! :flipoff2:

I'm sorry I ever roped Jim P. into any of this BS online because it clearly all stems from you, Ron. I have nothing but respect for you and your car Jim if you are reading this. I hope to be able to get to know ya better at the Gus's show.

juicedimpss
09-15-2009, 03:50 PM
That is my way of telling you that his alternator is currently not on the car because it bounces between 13-18 volts down track. Maybe I wasn't clear enough for you, but you should know a 12 volt car will not run right without an alternator.

Here is the thing Ron, I don't understand how you think you get to talk so much sh!t to other people when A) you don't have a car of you own and B) the Blue Bu went a best of 9.50s with a big cube BBC on spray.

Here is my polite way of telling you to go fuk yourself! :flipoff2:

I'm sorry I ever roped Jim P. into any of this BS online because it clearly all stems from you, Ron. I have nothing but respect for you and your car Jim if you are reading this. I hope to be able to get to know ya better at the Gus's show.

i believe it was YOUR buddy Andy that stated his car as being the TRUE STREET CAR,i was simply re-stating that fact.

as for me not having anything,you are right. I have absolutely nothing.
I have no excuse for the performance of the Blue BU(that clearly isnt mine)
thanks for your input and i hope to see you tomorrow,ill buy you an ice cream or somethin....surely you will be able to teach me how to make the most from a combination.

FourEyedFord
09-15-2009, 04:02 PM
i believe it was YOUR buddy Andy that stated his car as being the TRUE STREET CAR,i was simply re-stating that fact.

as for me not having anything,you are right. I have absolutely nothing.
I have no excuse for the performance of the Blue BU(that clearly isnt mine)
thanks for your input and i hope to see you tomorrow,ill buy you an ice cream or somethin....surely you will be able to teach me how to make the most from a combination.

Here is the thing. I know who you are and what your all about. Just stay the hell away from me at Gus's.

Thanks!

juicedimpss
09-15-2009, 04:05 PM
Here is the thing. I know who you are and what your all about. Just stay the hell away from me at Gus's.

Thanks!

so you are declining my offer of peace?

FourEyedFord
09-15-2009, 04:10 PM
so you are declining my offer of peace?

That would be what I am saying!

theavenger333
09-15-2009, 04:11 PM
settle down kids. this appears to be done with anyway

scottie K
09-15-2009, 04:24 PM
:popcorn

BOSS LX
09-15-2009, 04:56 PM
For some reason all the shit talking about cars doesn't bother me when things are going good! :thumbsup

Anytime YOU want to challenge my street car Ron, you let me know.

BOSS LX
09-15-2009, 05:08 PM
Andy where is the car going to?

It was going to OTE for a badace blower brace, and belt guard. :thumbsup

HITMAN
09-15-2009, 11:10 PM
What's this? Ron Wesley is not everyone's buddy? I'm shocked...

07ROUSHSTG3
09-16-2009, 07:35 AM
i have nothing useful to add to this thread, but i can add these 2 important points.

1- mustangs suck
2- FourEyedFord, your avatar is pretty cool!

juicedimpss
09-16-2009, 08:12 AM
For some reason all the shit talking about cars doesn't bother me when things are going good! :thumbsup

Anytime YOU want to challenge my street car Ron, you let me know.

will you be out friday with it?

BOSS LX
09-16-2009, 11:38 AM
will you be out friday with it?

I was invited to a show Friday.

juicedimpss
09-16-2009, 11:48 AM
I was invited to a show Friday.

the one at gus's?
we could try something after the show

BOSS LX
09-16-2009, 12:00 PM
the one at gus's?
we could try something after the show

On the street?:rolf

Are you serious?

When you have big boy horsepower on a 10 inch tire, street racing isn't a smart, or safe option.

Keep trying Ron.

juicedimpss
09-16-2009, 12:02 PM
On the street?:rolf

Are you serious?

When you have big boy horsepower on a 10 inch tire, street racing isn't a smart, or safe option.

Keep trying Ron.

wasnt sure if you had the NHRA deal to be able to race there.
i hope to have "big boy" hp someday.
when you goin back to the track?

BOSS LX
09-16-2009, 12:04 PM
wasnt sure if you had the NHRA deal to be able to race there.
i hope to have "big boy" hp someday.
when you goin back to the track?

See you Friday, Ron.

juicedimpss
09-16-2009, 12:10 PM
See you Friday, Ron.

ill bring the gigglegas.

BOSS LX
09-16-2009, 12:46 PM
ill bring the gigglegas.

Good luck with the F2 Ron. :rolf

juicedimpss
09-16-2009, 12:47 PM
Good luck with the F2 Ron. :rolf

thanks,i guess.

Moparjim
09-16-2009, 01:49 PM
All I want to know is, can I join this fastest "TRUE" street cars club? Mine is pretty fast and I drive it around all the time. With an alternator even. A/C too!...

juicedimpss
09-16-2009, 01:51 PM
All I want to know is, can I join this fastest "TRUE" street cars club? Mine is pretty fast and I drive it around all the time. With an alternator even. A/C too!...

what do you use a/c for,a toaster or something?

Moparjim
09-16-2009, 02:00 PM
Lol - Air Conditioning dammit! Since the Vipers are so poorly designed and get hot as hell inside due to the footwells being basically in the engine bay and the exhaust sitting next to you, one needs A/C in order to survive...

Irish
09-16-2009, 02:05 PM

Dr.Buick
09-16-2009, 02:07 PM
thanks,i guess.

F2 :confused. than you will have the slowest F2 car in the country:rolf

Moparjim
09-16-2009, 02:55 PM
If the flywheel let loose, it would take out your knee instead of your foot?

Pretty much, yeah. Probably somewhere between ankle and knee.

BOSS LX
09-16-2009, 04:16 PM

You are on our side, Jim! :thumbsup

STANMAN
09-16-2009, 04:43 PM
Lol - Air Conditioning dammit! Since the Vipers are so poorly designed and get hot as hell inside due to the footwells being basically in the engine bay and the exhaust sitting next to you, one needs A/C in order to survive...

X2, when I rented one in Vegas years back I had to have the AC on full blast just to keep it tolerable on the inside. I mean we had it out in the desert where it was 100+ degrees, but yeah, I would think even on a "normal" day they get HOT on the inside.

HITMAN
09-16-2009, 10:05 PM
Pretty much, yeah. Probably somewhere between ankle and knee.

Well, if that happens, all you'll need then is a peg-leg, an eye patch and a parrot.

Shiver me turbos an blow me clutch, Cap'n Jim at yer service. Aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhh!

DR.FORD
09-17-2009, 09:42 AM

Thanks Bobby, I also have alot of respect for you and what you have accomplished with your car. I'll see you guys there.

FourEyedFord
09-17-2009, 01:31 PM
Thanks Bobby, I also have alot of respect for you and what you have accomplished with your car. I'll see you guys there.

Sounds good! I'm sure it is going to be a blast!