PDA

View Full Version : F/S 1997 Pontiac Grand Am SE V6

T-Bag
04-20-2004, 12:02 AM
I've been trying to sell my grand am for the last month and a half, and have had it up in auto trader and a couple local websites. I've had several lookers and several people saying they'll but it...but no such luck. Anyways, here's the general info

Black 1997 Grand Am SE 3100 V-6
140,000 mostly highway miles (previous owner drove to appleton every day for work)
4 Speed automatic transmission with OD
AM/FM/CD w/ equalizer
PW/PL (well the power lock on the passenger side just gave out)
Cruise Control/Tilt Steering
AC blows cold, heat blows hot

Like I said the passenger power door lock just quit on me. It's going to need front brakes again soon and needs an alternator (alternator will be taken care of when purchased).

I've had all general maintenance done on this vehicle, recently had a tuneup, replaced the coils with MSD's (one msd coil failed, put a stocker back on) with taylor wires (for looks). It has a custom intake setup on it. Intake gasket was just replaced last month. Tranny pan was pulled in september and there were virtually no shavings. New tires in winter of 02'. New rear brakes in summer of 03' , same with the waterpump. New tie rod ends. New fuel injectors, etc.

I've never been in an accident with the car, but it has been dinged up by the previous owner just a little bit on the passenger side. You can see where it was touched up but it's not bad at all.

Here's the ad in autotrader:

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=159637034&dealer_id=&car_year=1997&make=PONT&distance=25&max_price=3000&model=GRNDAM&advcd_on=n&end_year=2005&min_price=100&address=53051&search_type=used&advanced=n&start_year=1984&color=&cardist=0

I know I'll never get $2900 out of this so make an offer if interested, and come out and look at it!. You can call me at 414-531-3026 (cell #). Most of the time I'm at school or work, but I always return my calls so just leave a voice message.

Thank you!