PDA

View Full Version : Dork in the town of Pickett

lordairgtar
09-09-2009, 11:04 PM
We were up to Fond Du Lac for the Corn Roast and then to Oshkosh for their Labor Day Car Show on Monday. On the drive back to Muskego on back roads we happened to stop at a gas station in Pickett on HWY 44. Whilst getting soda and munchies, I watched a guy bump his car door into my truck. I went out there and saw he left a white mark on my vehicle just forward of the front tire. I says to him as he is driving off "You scratched my car". Dude says he didn't and that he was careful as not to hit mine. I said i saw you do it and the argument continues. He says he knows what I am trying to do, blaming him for a previous scratch. I say that his paint matches what was left on mine and probably might be my paint on his. Then he starts driving off. All I wanted was an apology and him saying he would be more careful. I've had the truck a little over two years and I've managed to not get any dings in it from other cars. (I left a ding in it from loading a speaker through the side door). I mean, this little scratch I can probably polish out, but I'm steamed that someone won't take responsibility for their actions, no matter how minor. He had a first series Dodge Caravan. A crappy end to an otherwise nice weekend. (It was our 11th anniversary of being together, me and Lori)

Car Guy
09-09-2009, 11:08 PM
Welcome to society `09......:punch:

wikked
09-10-2009, 01:58 AM
Large projectile towards his car as he's driving off ftw.

Silver86
09-10-2009, 05:42 AM
Welcome to society `09......:punch:

precisely!

Exitspeed
09-10-2009, 10:33 AM
Yep, people not taking responsibility. It's the new black.

84hurst
09-10-2009, 12:58 PM
That shit pisses me off, at least he could've said "I'm sorry." Just because others don't car about their car, doesn't mean I don't care about mine. :fire

y2kws6
09-10-2009, 01:52 PM
Jacki and I had an experience where the woman said that she was christian so it does not matter and we should all forgive.

Dan

xopher
09-10-2009, 02:18 PM
Jacki and I had an experience where the woman said that she was christian so it does not matter and we should all forgive.

Dan
Ohhhh, I'm gonna use this excuse for everything. :thumbsup

Car Guy
09-10-2009, 06:03 PM

Dan

Priceless moment right there, I hope one day to meet that woman in person......:nutkick

Nix
09-10-2009, 06:28 PM

Dan

I hope you told her to go fuck herself and to accept responsability for her actions. I hate people like that...

lordairgtar you should have taken his plate down. Im sure that cum dumpster has done worse shit and gotten away with it. No matter how small and insignificant it may be to him you should make him pay up for it one way or another. :devil

lordairgtar
09-10-2009, 11:24 PM
By the time I got the paper and pen out, he was further away and he had one of those goofy centennial plates with the faded red letters on the light blue graphic...very hard to see.

customgtp
09-11-2009, 10:09 AM
If he wouldve said im sorry he wouldve agreed to be guilty... ugh fuckin people