PDA

View Full Version : Corn Maze Jobs...

RanJer
09-04-2009, 12:40 AM
Last year, and presumably this year, I worked at Meadowbrook Pumpkin Farm/ Haunted Corn Maze doing security. The owner/operator is looking for more people this year to do acting. It's actually a really good time to do. Mess with people, get paid to do it. And we always have a bonfire after the "show." I think it's only like $8-9/hr, and only weekends but for me it's just some extra income. New rule this year is that everyone must be over 18 to work, and he wants people that are willing to commit to every weekend.

He'll also usually offer you more hours during the day to help with the pumpkin farm and such. So let me/him know you're availability.

More info: www.creepycornfield.com

Get ahold of me, or go to the employment section on the site and let him know I sent you. He'll probably know me best as Jeremy from security.

70 cutlass 442
09-04-2009, 02:17 AM
beer included?

pOrk
09-04-2009, 06:35 AM
Does he pay cash?

RanJer
09-04-2009, 09:08 AM
BYOB - but we usually pool together with the over 21 crowd. Someone (usually me) brings a cooler and we just get a 30 pack. $14 between 5 people ain't too bad.

Yes, pays cash.

Exitspeed
09-04-2009, 09:34 AM
Jer, what kind of hours and how many days are we talking? Is it like every Fri Sat and Sun night?

I wouldn't mind the extra dough.

Irish
09-04-2009, 09:37 AM
I would be interested also. I would do either.

CarrotTop
09-04-2009, 11:49 AM
If this was a Sat and Sunday night i would so apply. But looks like Fri sat?

Id be willing to work every sat if he was cool with that lol. Almost every Friday i have to close(10pm) Dam Menards.

Work tell 2:30 every sat.. And Sunday work tell 2 but im off every other sunday.

Lmk

RanJer
09-04-2009, 12:10 PM
Jer, what kind of hours and how many days are we talking? Is it like every Fri Sat and Sun night?

I wouldn't mind the extra dough.

Believe it's 5 weekends, Friday and Saturday nights. Usually get there around 5, leave by 11 or 12 for the first few weeks. Closer it gets to Halloween, more people = stay later.

I would be interested also. I would do either.

I'll let him know.

If this was a Sat and Sunday night i would so apply. But looks like Fri sat?

Id be willing to work every sat if he was cool with that lol. Almost every Friday i have to close(10pm) Dam Menards.

Work tell 2:30 every sat.. And Sunday work tell 2 but im off every other sunday.

Lmk
Is Friday/Saturday nights but he usually has people there Sunday to help rebuild the maze n whatnot. So yes, I'll let him know.

Exitspeed
09-04-2009, 01:39 PM
Believe it's 5 weekends, Friday and Saturday nights. Usually get there around 5, leave by 11 or 12 for the first few weeks. Closer it gets to Halloween, more people = stay later.

Ok. I'm gonna let you know sooner then later. When does it start?