PDA

View Full Version : Help!!!

SMS 1
04-18-2004, 03:32 AM
Well as much as it is car season now, it is also becomming GOLF season! I NEED HELP! My swing "feels like an unfolded lawn chair!";) Anyone wanna try to help a newbie? Well OK I've got almost 2years of BAD habbits and still no frickin clue. I'd buy some beer and a bucket or two???

Prince Valiant
04-18-2004, 11:13 AM
The biggest thing that kills most newbs is they tend to grip WAY too tight...loosen up a bit and see what happens.

Not that I am a great golfer (wasn't too bad either) but I can help later on if no one else steps to the plate.

SlowStee
04-18-2004, 01:47 PM
i think its time for us to meet at the golf range next to mcdonalds, on layton :woo:

SMS 1
04-18-2004, 03:32 PM
My biggest prob is that I must really hate golf balls, because I try to slaughter them eith the club every time I take a swing. I need to calm down and swing slower:rolleyes: After I learn how to swing!

Crawlin
04-18-2004, 03:47 PM
you play softball/baseball? if so, you are screwed :)

just something about the swing that your muscles were taught in baseball/softball swing repitition that makes it very hard to correct golf swing. luckily i was never good at baseball hitting, but i can crank a golf ball pretty damn good :)

SMS 1
04-18-2004, 04:51 PM
No, no baseball or softball, iv'e just always had the problem of wanting to smack the livin sh1t out of everything! same reason Im not that good at pool either;) just no finesse:(

Zkid14
04-18-2004, 06:22 PM
come on now, i play baseball and i hit a a pretty decent shot......never goes straight but it sails like hell :goof