PDA

View Full Version : Attn: Those Who Work at a Ford Dealership

michelle
09-03-2009, 08:14 PM
If you could please check your inventory or ordered inventory to see if you will have a new 2010 SHO by September 19th, I would greatly appreciate it. Please contact me via PM if you will have one.

Thank you,

Michelle

DerangedPony
09-03-2009, 09:56 PM
I'll let you know by tomorrow.

brotherbenn83
09-07-2009, 09:22 PM
^^^^I thought advertising our business in our signature was VERBOTEN!!!^^^^

BOSS LX
09-07-2009, 09:39 PM
^^^^I thought advertising our business in our signature was VERBOTEN!!!^^^^

How many posts are there about who works for a said dealership? He doesn't own the place.

Waver
09-12-2009, 10:00 AM
we can order them for you.....all depends on allocation...

As far as the New used sales thing goes, most people on here know who is in the business....it is one thing to say "pm me if you are interested in a new/used car" but to advertise the store....He is the only one.....I mean we all know smokdu's affilliation with a dealership

pOrk
09-12-2009, 10:08 AM
we can order them for you.....all depends on allocation...

As far as the New used sales thing goes, most people on here know who is in the business....it is one thing to say "pm me if you are interested in a new/used car" but to advertise the store....He is the only one.....I mean we all know smokdu's affilliation with a dealership

You're doing the same thing, I am not allowed to have " Interested in having your car detailed? PM me " in my signature, so why are you allowed to?

FourEyedFord
09-12-2009, 10:26 AM
I'll let you know by tomorrow.

I say off with his ^ head!!!!!!!!!! ;) :D

DerangedPony
09-12-2009, 10:39 AM
lol, any better?

STANMAN
09-12-2009, 12:48 PM
If you could please check your inventory or ordered inventory to see if you will have a new 2010 SHO by September 19th, I would greatly appreciate it. Please contact me via PM if you will have one.

Thank you,

Michelle

September 19th huh? Something about that date rings a bell..........

Car Guy
09-12-2009, 05:32 PM
lol, any better?

:rolf

VroomPshhTsi
09-12-2009, 06:29 PM
Why are all the new cars that are suppose to be so great all weigh in around or above 4000 lbs? With a curb weight like that it's hard to get any real good performance numbers.

i.e. SHO, Challenger, etc.

Waver
09-12-2009, 08:26 PM
You're doing the same thing, I am not allowed to have " Interested in having your car detailed? PM me " in my signature, so why are you allowed to?

big difference, I have permission, and plan on sponsoring the site, plus I have been on here a long time, a lot longer than i have been selling cars.....I didn't join for the express intent to peddle my wares

michelle
09-12-2009, 08:55 PM
I plan to win the lottery some day. After I start playing it.

RanJer
09-12-2009, 08:59 PM
big difference, I have permission, and plan on sponsoring the site, plus I have been on here a long time, a lot longer than i have been selling cars.....I didn't join for the express intent to peddle my wares

Pork's been on this site, and other local forums for a very very long time. He didn't join to offer a service or "peddle his wares" either. I feel to see how there is a "big difference."

Waver
09-12-2009, 09:02 PM
I plan to win the lottery some day. After I start playing it.

have you gotten a chance to sit in a 2010 taurus? I know you are a sho girl, and the new one is bad ass. I drove a limited and a sel, and man do they move with the paddle shift.....Michelle, we can get one for you, just like any ford dealer can, the difference is the price that we will offer you vs the other guys....get what you want, at the price you want as well.

michelle
09-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Yep, have had some seat time already. Actually I am in a video/commercial for it. (:

Waver
09-12-2009, 09:07 PM
Pork's been on this site, and other local forums for a very very long time. He didn't join to offer a service or "peddle his wares" either. I feel to see how there is a "big difference."

jer, I wasnt referring to pork.....

Waver
09-12-2009, 09:07 PM
Yep, have had some seat time already. Actually I am in a video/commercial for it. (:

awesome, do you know when it will air?

BOSS LX
09-12-2009, 09:08 PM
jer, I wasnt referring to pork.....

So who are you referring to?

michelle
09-12-2009, 09:12 PM
awesome, do you know when it will air?

It's on YouTube somewhere. It was from the media release at the Chicago Auto Show that I was invited to. I've been to the Chicago Plant twice now for other media releases. The Ford Marketing Team takes care of SHO enthusiasts, that's for sure.

Waver
09-12-2009, 09:15 PM
boss, if derranged is your brother, what ever, I dont know this, and from what I have seen, 90% of his posts (and I have checked this) have been to generate sales.....Not trying to start a fight here, and I can understand you defending him. It is just what I have noticed....and an opinion that is baised on what I have seen....You dont see me going heiser this and heiser that, and if I have seen a post where someone is looking for a car, I send them a pm, as well as received pm's from the little bit that I have in my sig.

Waver
09-12-2009, 09:16 PM
It's on YouTube somewhere. It was from the media release at the Chicago Auto Show that I was invited to. I've been to the Chicago Plant twice now for other media releases. The Ford Marketing Team takes care of SHO enthusiasts, that's for sure.

that is cool, I am going to check it out....did you post this and I just missed it?

michelle
09-12-2009, 09:18 PM
that is cool, I am going to check it out....did you post this and I just missed it?

I can't remember as it was back in February when it was taped, but probably not.

Waver
09-12-2009, 09:22 PM
damn, ford loves you lol

DerangedPony
09-13-2009, 12:05 AM

I have been a member since I was 17 when I owned a 347 stroker Mustang under the name FoMoCo. Life happened and I had to sell the car. I am still active with the whole car thing but dont post a lot because I currently do not have one of my own. I post in forums where I can help and also give out Auto Checks to anybody who needs them without asking for anything in return.

I am sorry, I do not see the difference or how you are any better then me. I am not trying to advertise, I have changed my sig. and nobody has been PM'd that did not have a question in the first place. I like cars, I'm here for the community, and if I can get a member a car along the way....great. Thanks for being a great guy. :rolf

FourEyedFord
09-13-2009, 12:57 AM
Jeff is an awesome guy, and I know that he is not here to just "peddle his wares". All his posts about car sales have been responces to people asking for help from those in that field. I don't see a name, business name, or contact info in his sig.....

And as far as "putting in time" around the car scene, he has done his fair share before most of the regular posters on this site. I know when I had my 5spd/393 setup in 2004 he was out and about with his black LX, and well before that time.

Waver
09-13-2009, 01:41 AM
I have been a member since I was 17 when I owned a 347 stroker Mustang under the name FoMoCo. Life happened and I had to sell the car. I am still active with the whole car thing but dont post a lot because I currently do not have one of my own. I post in forums where I can help and also give out Auto Checks to anybody who needs them without asking for anything in return.

I am sorry, I do not see the difference or how you are any better then me. I am not trying to advertise, I have changed my sig. and nobody has been PM'd that did not have a question in the first place. I like cars, I'm here for the community, and if I can get a member a car along the way....great. Thanks for being a great guy. :rolf

Hey man, I was just going by what you have posted in the 40 or so posts that you have done since you started using this name...No one would fault you for going under your old name even if you didnt have the car. I might of thought differently....plus my first post was before you changed anything....any thing that was posted since was in responce to the posts about my first post.

Waver
09-13-2009, 01:54 AM
Jeff is an awesome guy, and I know that he is not here to just "peddle his wares". All his posts about car sales have been responces to people asking for help from those in that field. I don't see a name, business name, or contact info in his sig.....

And as far as "putting in time" around the car scene, he has done his fair share before most of the regular posters on this site. I know when I had my 5spd/393 setup in 2004 he was out and about with his black LX, and well before that time.

so of 42 posts 35 of them have been responces in reguard to the car field. the remaining ones have been otherwise.....As far as putting his time into the car scene, that is fine, I didnt know that he had a former name, all I knew is there was this new guy with 40 posts ands most of them were saying Buy a car from me, even to those looking for a gm......to me it seemed like just some noob from a dealership was trolling the site for new customers. next time a post looking for sales help comes up, send the member a pm....

Jsho13
09-13-2009, 09:09 AM
I was just up working in sheboygan last week right along the frontage road where 23 crosses 43 and the ford dealer up there had a SHO sitting on their lot.
http://apps.dealerconnection.com/dealers/dickbrantmeierford/newvehicles?lang=en&inv-radio=on&VehicleType=All&Year=2010&modelId=151

BOSS LX
09-13-2009, 02:40 PM
Hey Nutwaver, how about the guy that sold more cars last month gets to put the dealer name in their sig?:thumbsup:rolf

tommyt5078
09-13-2009, 06:48 PM
I was just up working in sheboygan last week right along the frontage road where 23 crosses 43 and the ford dealer up there had a SHO sitting on their lot.
http://apps.dealerconnection.com/dealers/dickbrantmeierford/newvehicles?lang=en&inv-radio=on&VehicleType=All&Year=2010&modelId=151

43,980 is a lot of money for this car.................

HY35F2T
09-13-2009, 06:57 PM
New sho's are ugly as fuck.

Waver
09-13-2009, 09:18 PM
Hey Nutwaver, how about the guy that sold more cars last month gets to put the dealer name in their sig?:thumbsup:rolf

What does that have to do with the price of beans in hawaii? They have more traffic than we do.....probably why we have 6 sales people at my location and they have twice that, dosnt mean that he is better, his store just sells more cars. Our silver spring store sells more than they do....so Are you saying that the sales people at silver spring are better sales people than all of ewald? I dont see the post counts of any of the other sales people on the site consist of 90% "buy a car from me posts"..........So do you have a point?

BOSS LX
09-13-2009, 09:26 PM
What does that have to do with the price of beans in hawaii? They have more traffic than we do.....probably why we have 6 sales people at my location and they have twice that, dosnt mean that he is better, his store just sells more cars. Our silver spring store sells more than they do....so Are you saying that the sales people at silver spring are better sales people than all of ewald? I dont see the post counts of any of the other sales people on the site consist of 90% "buy a car from me posts"..........So do you have a point?

I didn't say anything about other sales people, just you. BTW nice location, does Mark let you live in the parking lot?

Waver
09-13-2009, 09:29 PM
I didn't say anything about other sales people, just you. BTW nice location, does Mark let you live in the parking lot?

Really andy, you saying I suck, when I have sold over 120 cars in the last year? the first year I have ever sold cars. And what the Fuck are you getting at with that last comment???

0TransAm0
09-13-2009, 10:18 PM
as this thred turns to a shit storm i will enjoy a beer and some :popcorn
while i finish watching the packer game...

BOSS LX
09-13-2009, 10:54 PM
Really andy, you saying I suck, when I have sold over 120 cars in the last year? the first year I have ever sold cars. And what the Fuck are you getting at with that last comment???

You are talking shiit about someone doing the SAME thing you are doing. Your signature says Pm me about cars, and you location says North Point Ford.

So either you live on North Point's lot, or you are doing the same thing that you are bitching about. Do you just like to hear yourself type?

I am done taking about this gay shiit on a car hobby forum.

Waver
09-14-2009, 12:32 AM
You are talking shiit about someone doing the SAME thing you are doing. Your signature says Pm me about cars, and you location says North Point Ford.

So either you live on North Point's lot, or you are doing the same thing that you are bitching about. Do you just like to hear yourself type?

I am done taking about this gay shiit on a car hobby forum.

no I put it there because you can ask any one, I spend most of my time at the store, I only really get one day off, SUNDAY. I will change it to be fair

johnny--2k
09-14-2009, 10:30 AM
Michelle, I should know today if it will be available and if so, let me know the details and I will work everything else out with my GM.

07ROUSHSTG3
09-14-2009, 10:51 AM
saw my first new taurus on the highway this last weekend! thing looked awesome on the road!! just wish they wouldn't be so pricey.

michelle
09-14-2009, 01:22 PM
Michelle, I should know today if it will be available and if so, let me know the details and I will work everything else out with my GM.

I <3 you!! I will send you a text a little later today!

johnny--2k
09-14-2009, 01:24 PM
Still pending, may not be here :(

I will keep you updated though!

DerangedPony
09-14-2009, 08:40 PM
I hope it works out for your big day. I dont know is something is wrong with me, but I'm not nervous at all for mine.

BOSS LX
09-14-2009, 09:11 PM
I hope it works out for your big day. I dont know is something is wrong with me, but I'm not nervous at all for mine.

There is a bunch wrong with you! Get ready for the wall tomorrow.

michelle
09-14-2009, 09:12 PM
Something arrived tonight!!! Big props to Mr. Johnny--2k!