PDA

View Full Version : Burn Farve Burn

y2kws6
09-03-2009, 10:33 AM
I could not find anything on it on Great Lakes Dragaway site, but I heard it on the radio yesterday.

Bring your farve shirts, logo's, toys whatever on some special night and get a % off addmission.

They are going to see how they hold up to a Jet car.

Dan

BTW - I looked and could not find this posted anywhere alse on here also.

Car Guy
09-03-2009, 11:59 AM
Last Friday night/early Saturday morning we heard the commercials on the radio and laughed everytime......

badass88gt
09-03-2009, 01:49 PM
Probably this weekend, its the Time Machine Nationals. I am going to try making it down, lots of cool stuff going on.

JC70SS
09-03-2009, 11:01 PM
How stupid!!!!!!!

Just because ted was an shit head and MCarthy is a ***** why hate the best packer ever? Why? Because he is playing for a rival? He is washed up. Does anyone think people in San Diego hate Trevor Hoffman? No! He is a has been. If it wasn't for #4 all of you people that live your lives for that team would have had many rough going years. Why don't you be thankful for what he did for the team?

pOrk
09-04-2009, 06:48 AM
How stupid!!!!!!!

Just because ted was an shit head and MCarthy is a ***** why hate the best packer ever? Why? Because he is playing for a rival? He is washed up. Does anyone think people in San Diego hate Trevor Hoffman? No! He is a has been. If it wasn't for #4 all of you people that live your lives for that team would have had many rough going years. Why don't you be thankful for what he did for the team?

:rolf

Who cares?

y2kws6
09-04-2009, 07:48 AM
How stupid!!!!!!!

I was thankful, until he started being a baby and believing that he is too good for training camp. Playing the maybe I will retire game just to get out of it.

You wonder how much talent was lost from others by him not practicing with him. They needed his throws and bonding so they could have had better recent years. Instead they practiced of of the rookies and when game time came around pop here he comes. The same thing that he did with the Vikings.

Dan

JC70SS
09-04-2009, 08:19 AM
:rolf

Who cares?

not I.