PDA

View Full Version : Miss pissypants

lordairgtar
09-01-2009, 06:47 PM
So I'm going to work and I have a very long driveway, and today is the first day of screwl. Little miss Pissypants is walking down the driveway in the middle of the drive. I give a little beep, she doesn't make room. I give another little beep and still she doesn't move over, so I have to drive like 2 mph behind her all the way down the driveway which is lined with rocks to keep people from driving onto the grass. I truly wish I had train horns. At the road she just stands there in my way, smoking her cigarette, waiting for the bus. I have to drive around her with one wheel almost going into the culvert. I missed my punch in at work by a couple seconds because of this and now I get docked 15 minutes. Dumb cunt! At the end of the day I'm coming home and guess who is walking down the drive heading to her apartment? That's right! Little Miss Pissypants. I had a crappy day and this time I just let the engine wail as I accelerate. The boy with her just about shits his pants and jumps for the ditch and she just stands there. He grabs her by the arm and pulls her into the grassy area. I am sure I'm gonna hear about this one from the management. Fucking highscrewl kid attitudes piss me off!:flipoff2:

Holeshot
09-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Tell the management to designate a pedestrian area down the driveway. Or you could get out ream her a new ass hole tell her what a cunt she is and be on your marry way .

Ricky Bobby
09-01-2009, 08:04 PM
oh there is so much i would do to that stupid bitch, like yell scream call names 2"from her face then proceed to do a big nasty burnout right next to her, :rolf probably some other stuff to but u get the point lol

STANMAN
09-01-2009, 08:12 PM
Is she hot, because you know if she smokes she pokes, and some HS chics are legal, giggity giggity goo:thumbsup

:rolf

Reverend Cooper
09-01-2009, 08:52 PM
next time as you go by smack her in the ass

That_Guy
09-01-2009, 09:11 PM
next time as you go by smack her in the ass

no doubt.. tap that ass.... with your car.. she will get the point. :)

lordairgtar
09-01-2009, 11:23 PM
You guys are too funny. Just for you Stanman, yes, she is hot. Wanna hang out in my driveway?

STANMAN
09-02-2009, 05:46 AM
You guys are too funny. Just for you Stanman, yes, she is hot. Wanna hang out in my driveway?

Of course, but only if she's legal. 17 will get ya 20:wow:rolf

DirtyMax
09-02-2009, 07:11 AM
Bump draft her.. rubbin's racin'

94greenbandit
09-02-2009, 09:54 AM
Post pics unless she is underage and make sure you smack her ass with your door

Irish
09-02-2009, 09:57 AM
I say you drive by and toss your soda from (insert your favorite fast food restaurant here) your car on to her, and "Say oops, sorry I thought you were the neighborhood liter-bug volunteer!!"

HY35F2T
09-02-2009, 09:58 AM
Post pics unless she is underage and make sure you smack her ass with your door
:pics

Windsors 03 Cobra
09-02-2009, 10:04 AM
Must be a recent transplant from the ghetto were walking in the middle of the street is a pathetic attempt at "controlling" something.

-stew-
09-02-2009, 10:07 AM
Call me old fashioned, but I think you should come up with better excuses for being late to work.

94greenbandit
09-02-2009, 10:43 AM
Call me old fashioned, but I think you should come up with better excuses for being late to work.

Or maybe he should just leave a little earlier :goof

Rocket Power
09-02-2009, 12:23 PM
Is she hot, because you know if she smokes she pokes,

Smokes, she pokes???? Are you into shemales or something?:rolf

Red97GTP
09-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Cunch her in the punt. That usually works.

94greenbandit
09-02-2009, 01:14 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/cxsVEHJY9W4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/cxsVEHJY9W4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
Cunch her in the punt. That usually works.

lordairgtar
09-02-2009, 03:55 PM
Wasn't an excuse, it happened. I talked with the boss and got my time back anyway. It was only a few seconds after the buzzer.

-stew-
09-02-2009, 05:18 PM
^^^ Prolly a good thing you don't work for me.
And it isn't an excuse, it isn't a good reason for being late. The reason you were late is you poorly budgeted time. Quit passing the buck. If you're not early, you're late.

0TransAm0
09-02-2009, 05:28 PM
And it isn't an excuse, it isn't a good reason for being late. The reason you were late is you poorly budgeted time. Quit passing the buck. If you're not early, you're late.

X2 :thumbsup

lordairgtar
09-02-2009, 11:16 PM
Yeah, well I don't work for you. I've been with this company since '91, and I am never late...even in winter or when my car breaks (when I drove POSs). At least my boss knows people enough to realize that sometimes shit like this happens. I see no reason to be the person who sits in the parking lot of work just so they can get the prime parking spot twenty minutes before the supervisor comes to unlock the plant. Sometimes things occur at home that causes one to leave a little later than usual. I make allowances for that and this was one of those times. It's just this combined with things I have no control of all conspired and happened at once. I am also the one who will stay late to make sure that stuff gets inspected and packed so it will ship on time. In fact we have a lot of people at work who are willing to go the extra mile and if sometimes the person might be late because of whatever, well we deal with it. Don't assume because I related a story about punching in late by a few seconds that I am lackadaisical about my work habits. It was only an attempt to relate a humorous story about dealing with stuck up people. I am glad I don't work for you. We've had supervisors and plant managers who seemed to have this rigid view like you. One in particular thought I wasn't getting my work done fast enough according to his bullshit time study data and I told him "Look, I was here before you came and I'll be here after you leave". Guess what, I'm still here and he's off tormenting some other factory worker somewhere else. So fuck you!:flipoff2:

-stew-
09-03-2009, 12:23 AM
Who you callin' pissypants?

gottwins?
09-03-2009, 02:32 AM
If you're not early, you're late.

I actually have a bad habit of being there on time...exactly on time.

pOrk
09-03-2009, 07:18 AM

I agree, I get to work 15 minutes early for a reason and that is on top of my 30 minute commute.

I missed my punch in at work by a couple seconds because of this and now I get docked 15 minutes.

and I am never late...even in winter or when my car breaks

:rolf

pOrk
09-03-2009, 07:20 AM
DBL Post:wow

STANMAN
09-03-2009, 02:48 PM
Yeah, well I don't work for you. I've been with this company since '91, and I am never late...even in winter or when my car breaks (when I drove POSs). At least my boss knows people enough to realize that sometimes shit like this happens. I see no reason to be the person who sits in the parking lot of work just so they can get the prime parking spot twenty minutes before the supervisor comes to unlock the plant. Sometimes things occur at home that causes one to leave a little later than usual. I make allowances for that and this was one of those times. It's just this combined with things I have no control of all conspired and happened at once. I am also the one who will stay late to make sure that stuff gets inspected and packed so it will ship on time. In fact we have a lot of people at work who are willing to go the extra mile and if sometimes the person might be late because of whatever, well we deal with it. Don't assume because I related a story about punching in late by a few seconds that I am lackadaisical about my work habits. It was only an attempt to relate a humorous story about dealing with stuck up people. I am glad I don't work for you. We've had supervisors and plant managers who seemed to have this rigid view like you. One in particular thought I wasn't getting my work done fast enough according to his bullshit time study data and I told him "Look, I was here before you came and I'll be here after you leave". Guess what, I'm still here and he's off tormenting some other factory worker somewhere else. So fuck you!:flipoff2:

Time studies, holding people to the companies policies? Was I your boss and didn't know it? Here where I work we have a no fault policy, we don't care why you weren't here on time, if you're not in your work area ready to work at start of shift, you're late. In the locker room, walking down the aisle, in the parking lot, not good enough. In your work area, ready to work, if not, it goes as a late start. I don't see that as "tormenting" my employees by any means, as the benefits we have here are VERY employee friendly. We have a policy called "Pay continuation" that goes something like this: if you hurt yourself, or have some illness, or whatever and you can't work, we pay you for up to 6 months PER OCCURANCE just like you were here. Not disability, you get a check just like you were still working. So, say you have a heart attack one year, bust a knee the next year, have syphallis and can't come to work the next year, ect, ect, you can basically be off for 1/2 the year and still get paid for the full year. Policies are in place for a reason, and it's pretty standard to be cut for a 1/4 hour for a tardy.

That being said, I got where you were going with this story and took it as just that. How it morphed into you somehow being a slacker is far beyond me. Don't get to worked up though, consider the source, and look at it like this: he's the type of person who if someone else won the lottery for 100 million and gave him 99 million, the first thing out of his mouth would be "Why couldn't you get off that other 1 million?". Some people see a silver lining, others just see a storm coming in.........

lordairgtar
09-03-2009, 03:42 PM
Stanman, most of the shop works with automated machines, and when they are all set up and running, jobs are expected to be done in a certain time period. I, on the other hand, do mainly hand work. I do all the stuff that a machine cannot do or we don't have that machine. I also do prototypical work which means I do "first job" stuff by which all others are compared and measured against. I also make test fixtures which require some study of schematics and a bit of trial and error. It's a bit hard to require a guy to make such things on a per second or per minute basis. I'm not a line worker. I solder, strip, measure, cut, create and design...I am my own supervisor so to speak. As to Stew wanting to know who pissypants is, it's the high school girl with an attitude slowing traffic because she can.

pOrk
09-03-2009, 03:51 PM
Stanman, most of the shop works with automated machines, and when they are all set up and running, jobs are expected to be done in a certain time period. I, on the other hand, do mainly hand work. I do all the stuff that a machine cannot do or we don't have that machine. I also do prototypical work which means I do "first job" stuff by which all others are compared and measured against. I also make test fixtures which require some study of schematics and a bit of trial and error. It's a bit hard to require a guy to make such things on a per second or per minute basis. I'm not a line worker. I solder, strip, measure, cut, create and design...I am my own supervisor so to speak. As to Stew wanting to know who pissypants is, it's the high school girl with an attitude slowing traffic because she can.

Sounds like the same job I have, and if I ain't punched in in time, I'm late no matter who shined my knob that morning. :rolf Just saying.

I'm that guy sitting in the parking lot 15 minutes early every day, and I'm one of VERY few that have never been late to work. EVER. Been working since I was 14, not bad for 10 and some years.

Exitspeed
09-03-2009, 04:06 PM
WTF is this thread about? lol.

Highschool kids are inconsiderate fucks.

Red97GTP "cunch"s people's cunts instead of punching them.

IRISH likes to be a liter bug.

DirtyMax is a Nascar lovin hillbilly.

94greenbandit punches cunts like no ones bidnez.

Oh, lordairgtar is a lazy bastard.

-stew- is a anal dick.

Pork, is a double posting whore.

Obama is Kim Jong Il.

Did I cover it all?

Rocket Power
09-03-2009, 08:08 PM
I agree, I get to work 15 minutes early for a reason and that is on top of my 30 minute commute.:rolf

Someday I'd like a short commute like that:goof mine's 50 min to an hour depending on traffic:(

94greenbandit
09-03-2009, 09:24 PM
WTF is this thread about? lol.

94greenbandit punches cunts like no ones bidnez.

Did I cover it all?

Oh yeah baby :headbang

0TransAm0
09-03-2009, 09:36 PM
eh it is what it is...

i am also one of those that shows up at least 10 min. early... i go in buy a soda and an engery drink..down the energy drink and take the soda with me...thats just the way i have ALWAYS been.. just a habbit i guess..i don't like to show up to work at the last min and feel rushed..

TURTLE
09-03-2009, 09:43 PM
Someday I'd like a short commute like that:goof mine's 50 min to an hour depending on traffic:(

i think on a good day, i timed myself at 1:27... that's a minute and 27 seconds from my doorstep to turning off my car in the work parking lot...

:devil:devil:devil

Rocket Power
09-03-2009, 10:33 PM
i think on a good day, i timed myself at 1:27... that's a minute and 27 seconds from my doorstep to turning off my car in the work parking lot...

:devil:devil:devil
I can't get from the end of the driveway to the building I work in that fast:rolf

URLOZIN
09-03-2009, 11:11 PM
I agree, I get to work 15 minutes early for a reason and that is on top of my 30 minute commute.

Me too except I have a 25 minute trip and get there 25-30 minutes early everyday.

lordairgtar
09-03-2009, 11:41 PM
Sounds like the same job I have, and if I ain't punched in in time, I'm late no matter who shined my knob that morning. :rolf Just saying.

I'm that guy sitting in the parking lot 15 minutes early every day, and I'm one of VERY few that have never been late to work. EVER. Been working since I was 14, not bad for 10 and some years.
I am never late except for this one time of not getting to the clock in time. I hate being late. I normally have plenty of time, but that day everything conspired against me...sick dog...waiting for the kid to get out of the shower...then miss pissypants...well? I'm late one time and and it's the fucking end of the world. It's nice to know I am surrounded by all you perfect people to guide me in the way I should go:devil Geeeez, I'm fifty fucking five fucking years old and I think I can be proud of my work record so far. I'm out of the fucking rack even when the fucking pain is so fucking bad, and I still go to work because no one is paying my fucking bills except me. Pork, getting to work fifteen minutes before the buzzer is not the same as getting there when it's still dark and the super isn't going to be there for another 30 to 45 minutes. I'm usually there soon enough to get my paper work ready and my equipment plugged in and ready, my lamps lit, solder gun hot...all this before the buzzer. BTW, we have to scan in every single job, not just the start of day and end of day. The boss knows exactly what, when and where.

GRAMPS SS
09-05-2009, 12:33 AM
come on Greg....admit you were admiring her tight young ass and were day dreaming of it.....and you were late.....we have all been there...some more then others..Right Deggy