PDA

View Full Version : Any Kiss FM listeners hear this... (103.7)

Turbo-Triumph
08-31-2009, 05:53 PM
Ok so at first i thought i heard it wrong, but now i heard it again.

Theres a commercial for ideal immage with (i think ronny?) talking...

and he says,

"dont you wish you could go back to that soft, smooth sexy body you had when you were 15?"

i thought this was a little "out of line" :stare

JBs92Lude
08-31-2009, 06:26 PM
lol I heard that the other day and thought that as well. Uh 15? that ain't right. Maybe 20 or 21 or something... but 15... yes outta line..

PonyKiller87
08-31-2009, 06:28 PM
Flip over to 102.1 and you can hear cramp and adler talk about who's back is smoother. You can't get away from that Ideal Image place there on every station.

That_Guy
08-31-2009, 06:34 PM
Ok so at first i thought i heard it wrong, but now i heard it again.

Theres a commercial for ideal immage with (i think ronny?) talking...

and he says,

"dont you wish you could go back to that soft, smooth sexy body you had when you were 15?"

i thought this was a little "out of line" :stare

http://www.maddogts.com/images/gay2.jpg

you listen to kiss fm.. :rolf:D

94greenbandit
08-31-2009, 06:37 PM
Yeah I heard that comercial too and was a little shocked

Lash
08-31-2009, 06:45 PM
I just wanna know why you listen to Kiss FM.

URLOZIN
08-31-2009, 06:45 PM
Yeah I heard that comercial too and was a little shocked
x2

Flicktitty
08-31-2009, 07:22 PM
http://www.maddogts.com/images/gay2.jpg

you listen to kiss fm.. :rolf:D

Plum Crazy
08-31-2009, 07:44 PM
Its almost as bad as the Ashley Madison Ads on 95 WIIL rock, its a website that helps people that want to cheat on their loved ones

http://www.ashleymadison.com/

Rocket Power
08-31-2009, 08:34 PM
I had to listen to that mornign show one day on my kids birthday , becasue I am nice. I heard them talking about ipods. The dude said I don't need an ipod because I only listen to like 7 songs. If there was EVER a perfect station for that dude to work at it's kiss fm. They only play like 7 different songs all flippin day:rolf

-stew-
09-01-2009, 01:21 AM
worst. station. ever.

Have not heard the commercial.

http://i130.photobucket.com/albums/p249/stewsquarenuts/pedobear.jpg

TheRX7Project
09-01-2009, 07:56 AM
Haha Dan... you listen to KISS FM. 102.1 is where it's at!

Exitspeed
09-01-2009, 09:44 AM
It's Wes and his wife that do the commercials for Ideal Immage. I listen to them in the morning and change it between them and 102.1.

Kiss FM does suck though. I can't stand listening to new "ring-tone-rap" BS that's on the radio now. But Wes, Ronnie, and Alley are somewhat entertaining.

102.1 is no better at replaying the same songs over and over. My boss has it on all day at work and we are constantly laughing because we'll hear like the same 10 songs played every day and then a handful more played over and over. *cough* Kings of Leon *cough*

But this is why I only listen to the radio in the morning when people are talking, because I get frustrated hearing the same songs over and over.

-stew-
09-01-2009, 09:48 AM
It's Wes and his wife that do the commercials for Ideal Immage. I listen to them in the morning and change it between them and 102.1.

Kiss FM does suck though. I can't stand listening to new "ring-tone-rap" BS that's on the radio now. But Wes, Ronnie, and Alley are somewhat entertaining.

102.1 is no better at replaying the same songs over and over. My boss has it on all day at work and we are constantly laughing because we'll hear like the same 10 songs played every day and then a handful more played over and over. *cough* Kings of Leon *cough*

But this is why I only listen to the radio in the morning when people are talking, because I get frustrated hearing the same songs over and over.

Sounds like you should turn your dial to the EIB Network.

Exitspeed
09-01-2009, 09:50 AM

I listen to Rush on my way home from work sometimes.

TheRX7Project
09-01-2009, 09:52 AM

This is true. And that God damn Kings of Leon "Sex is on fire" song is WAY PLAYED OUT DO YOU HEAR ME MOTHERFUCKERS!

I only listen to the radio while I drive to and from work (pretty much). So I don't get to hear the monotony... but I do usually hear the same few songs on my way. Thankfully most of them I like.

Exitspeed
09-01-2009, 09:55 AM
This is true. And that God damn Kings of Leon "Sex is on fire" song is WAY PLAYED OUT DO YOU HEAR ME MOTHERFUCKERS!

I only listen to the radio while I drive to and from work (pretty much). So I don't get to hear the monotony... but I do usually hear the same few songs on my way. Thankfully most of them I like.

Cramp and Adler were playing the Sex is on Fire like clock work every morning at around 8:45-9:30 for months over winter. I like the song,b ut I just got sick of it.

That_Guy
09-01-2009, 09:57 AM

EIB FTW!!! only problem is i tend to get pissed off at the world when i listen to much.

-stew-
09-01-2009, 09:58 AM
Yeah 102.1 is really starting to suck balls. Radio in this town in general sucks balls. This city needs a real rock station. Do we really need three stations to play the same burnt-out 70's/80's junk we've been hearing for THIRTY FUCKING YEARS??

Exitspeed
09-01-2009, 10:16 AM
I agree. We do need some new stations. I don't listen to a lot of rock, but a real hip hop station would be nice. I was down in Atlanta last year and there was a station I heard at night on like a Fri and it was so awesome.

Yooformula
09-01-2009, 10:38 AM
thats the biggest perk for road trips imo are the GOOD radio stations! I loved it when for like 7 days 102.1 was changing over and played nothing but music with no commericals and for awhile they didnt play a single rerun.

Daytonapacecar959
09-01-2009, 11:17 AM
I just stream WIIL or WJJO or this station from Grand Rapids all day at work.I got tired of hearing the same songs all day long on 102.1,i think they played the new Linken Park song about 6 times one day before i turned it off.

Al
09-01-2009, 12:25 PM
The other day, I was going from 106.1 to 102.9, but I had to get both hands on the wheel for a few seconds. I ended up on a station where the song went "you're a jerk" about 20 times. What ever happened to talent? Kids are easy to market to.

I tend to stay at the middle-bottom of the dial these days.

Red97GTP
09-01-2009, 12:36 PM
I just stream WIIL or WJJO or this station from Grand Rapids all day at work.I got tired of hearing the same songs all day long on 102.1,i think they played the new Linken Park song about 6 times one day before i turned it off.

I agree with Fred. We need a WJJO here.

94greenbandit
09-01-2009, 12:47 PM
The other day, I was going from 106.1 to 102.9, but I had to get both hands on the wheel for a few seconds. I ended up on a station where the song went "you're a jerk" about 20 times. What ever happened to talent? Kids are easy to market to.

I tend to stay at the middle-bottom of the dial these days.

I don't think that was a song but they were just playing a callers statement over and over

UnderPSI
09-01-2009, 04:41 PM
I think you guys just need to get XM/Serious and shut up.

-stew-
09-01-2009, 05:22 PM
^^^I have a computer, an iPod, and a phone that can stream radio (aint figgured out how yet, but I've heard it can). I just cancelled my cable. I'm not gonna go buy three more gadgets (one home, car, garage) and then PAY to listen to radio. Plus I really think satalite radio is gonna die in the next few years.

Rocket Power
09-01-2009, 05:49 PM
I think you guys just need to get XM/Serious and shut up.
I use slacker through my blackberry. It's free and I don't have to listen to those lame commercials they were starting to play when I had XM. Defeats the purpose of me paying for radio if I have to listen to commercials anyway.

Turbo-Triumph
09-01-2009, 08:13 PM
i listen to a bunch of diff stations depending on time of day.

Korndogg
09-01-2009, 08:21 PM
I use slacker through my blackberry. It's free and I don't have to listen to those lame commercials they were starting to play when I had XM. Defeats the purpose of me paying for radio if I have to listen to commercials anyway.

slacker sucks...get pandora

Rocket Power
09-01-2009, 09:37 PM
slacker sucks...get pandora
I havepandora and prefer slacker. Esp if you listen over the internet too. 40hrs a month now with pandora over the web? that's one week of listening at work. f them

Plum Crazy
09-01-2009, 09:40 PM
We counted one day on 95 WIIL rock, when the new Metalica CD came out, They played "the day that never comes" 37 times in a 10 hr day.

buttersgt350
09-01-2009, 09:58 PM
for a morning show i listen to 96.5, they have some good guests on and pretty funny stuff. 102.9 sucks balls. try turning them on and listen for the first second or two, you hear silence. they have to have so many people call in for stupid shit because they have nothing to talk about. retire already.

STANMAN
09-02-2009, 05:48 AM
I listen to 620 and 1130. Does that make me old? For music I listen to burned CD's in the car because my musical tastes vary so much I could never listen to an actual station.

tbarsch
09-02-2009, 07:36 AM
I agree with Fred. We need a WJJO here.

+1 for JJO!

Poncho
09-02-2009, 01:40 PM
Milwaukee stations in general are pretty sucky. I'm amazed at how much better stuff is in Appleton, station wise

TURTLE
09-02-2009, 06:45 PM
+1 for JJO!

jjo is getting pretty played out as well... same 4-7 songs every 2 hours... i throw a bunch of music on my mp3 player, put it on shuffle, and don't touch it all day... makes the time go by much better, because the next time i here friggin beyawnce say haylo, i'm gonna punch someone in the throat!:flipoff2: