PDA

View Full Version : Crazy weekend

Silver03SRT
08-31-2009, 09:22 AM
Well it was my friends 21st bday and I think I eneded in worse shape than he did. I started the night by drinking 2/3 of a liter of captain then went to cans had one drink. thats where it got fuzzy. Buckhead apprently i spent 30 bucks which I dont remember. Apparently thats like 4 drinks and a few shots (employee prices) After that I thought it would be a good idea to try some chewing tobacco. Then it got real bad. I was puking outside. I saw my friend get kicked out because he was passed out against a wall. I had the limo driver take me home and I woke up on the couch of my living room. Atleast I didnt spend to much. But the lesson learned here is dont try chew for hte first time when you are wasted. Bad things happen. I thought I was drugged because I went from drunk to waking up at my house.

twicks69
08-31-2009, 09:24 AM
Ouch.

At least there weren't any other "bad" things that happened.

07ROUSHSTG3
08-31-2009, 09:25 AM
yeah, trying chew for the first time when loaded never turns out good.

no police or hospital = a good night IMO.

jbiscuit
08-31-2009, 09:26 AM
Dude I saw you down there at Buckheads! Did your friends tell you about the Trans Gender you were making out with?

Silver03SRT
08-31-2009, 09:29 AM
Haha I bet you did see me. I guess I made quite a show. Ya no police which was good. Cops walked by and were laughing I guess.

SSLEVO
08-31-2009, 11:57 AM
Sounds pretty typical from my college days, not too crazy though, haha

awsomeears
08-31-2009, 08:41 PM
But the lesson learned here is dont try chew for hte first time when you are wasted. Bad things happen. I thought I was drugged because I went from drunk to waking up at my house.

1st time I tried chew I was sober and I got dizzy as fuck, I had to sit down and started to gag like a Bitch on prom night :rolf

That stuff can hit you real quick !!!