PDA

View Full Version : Anouther lakefront retard driver.

lilws6
08-30-2009, 07:08 PM
A honda civic this time almost cliped my friends front end this afternoon switching lanes no turn signal nothing. So my friend lays on the horn. He switches lanes and then takes off like a bat out of hell. Just being who i am i sped up and tried to get next to the guy to confront him about driving like a douche. He brake checks me! My friend got around him sum how and was pissing him off so he turned off. Just anouther rant and heads up for ya. the licence plate on this car was 921-LJC purple honda civic 95 body style stock looking except the euro tail lights. Thank you and drive safe!

94greenbandit
08-30-2009, 08:25 PM
Too bad you guys couldn't have crunched him and made him stop and then yelled at him

lilws6
08-31-2009, 11:04 AM
we tried but being on motor cycles its kinda hard to hold off a car he turned at the next light when we were gana stop him

pOrk
08-31-2009, 11:05 AM
Stupid to play chicken when your on a motorcycle

lilws6
08-31-2009, 11:06 AM
that again was what i was worried about he could just decide to run us over if he felt like it

94greenbandit
08-31-2009, 11:38 AM
Sorry didnt realize you were on your motorcycles

-stew-
08-31-2009, 11:57 AM
Stupid to play chicken when your on a motorcycle

QFT.

If you play chicken, you're gonna lose. Just leave, you have speed and mobility on your side. And don't get off your bike at a light to try and scrap, dudes just gonna run over your bike. And if you do decide you wanna scrap, take your helmet off. In a fight it serves better as a weapon than as protection; someone grabs your chinbar with it on they can and will toss you like a rag doll.