PDA

View Full Version : some people!

Ricky Bobby
08-28-2009, 07:16 PM
as some of u know im a service tech , well had a call today that a customer called in and said she was having pc problems she was just installed with high speed internet, she stated that the tech disabled her cut and paste capabilities(sp?) she wants someone out to fix immediately :rolf

HY35F2T
08-28-2009, 07:40 PM
lmfao lol.

TraceDaddy
08-31-2009, 10:45 PM
So what was the fix?

British_Ben
09-01-2009, 08:52 AM
:rolf:rolf:rolf

What an idiot.

Crawlin
09-01-2009, 09:04 AM
she stated that the tech disabled her cut and paste capabilities

Was it Brandon W's mom that made the call?

DirtyMax
09-01-2009, 09:12 AM
Those damn techs. Who knew you'd be so 1337 on other people's PC's...

Just go tell her it's the "ID 10 T" errror and call it a day....

deuceWI
09-01-2009, 09:16 AM
On a recent day off I was screening my calls from work and trying to avoid the stupidity. In the middle of the day I get a call from this guy at work saying, I can't send any email. It's my day off, so I didn't really care to call him back.

About 10 minutes later, my phone jingles again. It's not the same guy calling me, nope, instead it's him emailing me to tell me he can't send any email. :stare At first I just shook my head, but shortly after I just couldn't stop laughing.

JBs92Lude
09-01-2009, 01:47 PM
On a recent day off I was screening my calls from work and trying to avoid the stupidity. In the middle of the day I get a call from this guy at work saying, I can't send any email. It's my day off, so I didn't really care to call him back.

About 10 minutes later, my phone jingles again. It's not the same guy calling me, nope, instead it's him emailing me to tell me he can't send any email. :stare At first I just shook my head, but shortly after I just couldn't stop laughing.

lol, it's like in the Walgreens pharmacy I get calls asking for our pharmacy number. Just makes me think, how the heck did you call me in the first place?

03Seville
09-01-2009, 01:57 PM
lol gotta love those calls... I had one last week for internet out and they guys computer was shot... wouldnt even boot up...

Ricky Bobby
09-01-2009, 02:03 PM
i had another one after the bad lightning storm for the phones not working i get there and ask them which phones and she points at the kitchen one which smells like burnt electronics and i ask did it work after the storm and she said no,i said u know that none of the lights light up or anyother features work. She said i know i just wanted to make sure that it was broken before i went and bought a new one :rolf

Ricky Bobby
09-01-2009, 02:06 PM
So what was the fix?

i dunno i didnt roll to it

deuceWI
09-01-2009, 02:20 PM
i had another one after the bad lightning storm for the phones not working i get there and ask them which phones and she points at the kitchen one which smells like burnt electronics and i ask did it work after the storm and she said no,i said u know that none of the lights light up or anyother features work. She said i know i just wanted to make sure that it was broken before i went and bought a new one :rolf

She should have collected all the smoke that came out so you could put it back in for her.

It probably all blew away by now, so I guess they'll just have to get a new phone.

03Seville
09-01-2009, 02:31 PM
yeah I had one like that to... she called for all phones out and she even tried plugging the phone directly to the modem and when I got there the phone was just blank, no answering machine or anything. She didnt wanna believe that she needed a new phone...