PDA

View Full Version : so the polish have a race issue?

domokun
08-25-2009, 04:34 PM
USA SITE

http://www.microsoft.com/businessproductivity/default.mspx

Poland site

http://www.microsoft.com/poland/businessproductivity/default.mspx

they photoshopped, or shall I say..they MS painted the colored guy out

3 things wrong

they put in a white buy for the polish site

they forgot to change the skin tone on the hand

the laptop is a macbook...on a microsoft site

now, open both links in tabs and flip between the 2 fast....make then wang chung tonight :durr

badass88gt
08-25-2009, 04:36 PM
lol, I noticed the hand. Thats funny.

TheRX7Project
08-25-2009, 06:16 PM
Fail. That's all there is to it. Fail.

1320PNY
08-25-2009, 06:22 PM
I can understand making the change to fit your demographic, but that's just funny! The fact that marketing didn't see the Macbook and you did was hilarious :rolf.

As far as the Polish being racist, they wouldn't have a chance to be racist until they come to the U.S. I don't believe they have a large African American population in Poland. Also, I'm sure they hate the Germans so much they welcome everyone else.

lordairgtar
08-25-2009, 06:53 PM
I don't believe they have a large African American population in Poland.
I think that would be African Pole population.:alcoholic

1320PNY
08-25-2009, 07:11 PM
:alcoholicWhat the hell you talking about Willis?
The guy they cut out of the picture was African American. I was just saying that they don't have any there. Explains why they did a half-assed job cutting him out.

tommyt5078
08-25-2009, 08:27 PM
They most have fixed it already as both pictures are the same now?

Car Guy
08-25-2009, 08:49 PM
They sure did, those pictures were spreading all over the internet like wild fire and Microsoft received thousands of complaints about it.....

badass88gt
08-25-2009, 09:50 PM
Theyre still different for me.

lordairgtar
08-25-2009, 11:01 PM
:alcoholicWhat the hell you talking about Willis?
The guy they cut out of the picture was African American. I was just saying that they don't have any there. Explains why they did a half-assed job cutting him out.
I understand that, but if there are Negros born and living in Poland, they would be African Polish, not African American. Since no Blacks probably live there, the face was photoshopped with a more European looking guy. BTW, Doesn't the guy on the left look Asian to you?